This cunt mollested my sister while she was sleeping make him pay

This cunt mollested my sister while she was sleeping make him pay

inb4 nypa

fuck
but still
nypa faggot do it yourself

sure, lemme ave sum fun

>>>/police/

police wont do shit about it, say they need proof and shit. The guy was not even residing in our city he fucked off after the party

what are you gonns tell him ?

Pics of the sister?

(647) you in Toronto?

Doesnt seem like a good idea, Sup Forums can retrace anything, and why would I post her picture in here after what happened ?

We’re in Montreal, he might be from Toronto

Guys holy shit dont let the thread sink

Here thats my sis. See how innocent she looks ? This motherfucker ruined everything. I dont recognize her anymore, its like he stole her life during that fucking night. I swear if I could find the fucker I would murder him with my fists. So please Sup Forums. Ive seen it myself. Please do something to make him pay I know you can

How do you have his number? Do you know who the guy is? What significance is he to her?

incorrect, that is a lie
the police are legally required to take a report and file that an accusation was made with the sex offender registry, even if their investigation reveals nothing
also, nypa

That's a man

Go the police if you know it fag, were not your slaves.

He used to text my sister, met her in a bar and have been orbiting around her. Apparently he got rejected by her many times but they kept being friends until that night.

She said he didnt do more to her that night but I dont believe her, you can litteraly see her being about to tear up whenever I ask her details.

What significance is he to her ? She must fucking hate him right now. And also be terrorized

Thats indeed what they said but with zero proof theres litteraly no punishment ensuing. She showed them the texts where he obviously creeps on her but I guess it wasnt enough. We didnt get any answer for weeks.

already did it they wont do shit about it

I'm currently visiting Quebec. The way my girlfriend talks about this place gives me the idea that all the guys here are fucking creepy cunts.

Im from Quebec and...were aren't creepy we just like sex a lot

A little much.

Buy painters suit. Take hammer. Beat the shit out of him with the claw side. Pedofiles are not welcome in this world.

What does she look like now

Classic confrontation. Wear ski mask. Break his balls with a baseball bat and some vice grips. Cut off his dick. Shove his own dick down his throat. Take pics. Send them to us.

>make him pay

Dude, chill. The guy has it rough enough as it is. I mean he felt up THAT. Really seems like punishment enough.

classic Sup Forums.