Can you imagine being such a baby that you had to carry a gun everywhere? Can you imagine being so scared of the world?

Can you imagine being such a baby that you had to carry a gun everywhere? Can you imagine being so scared of the world?

Fire extinguishers are for emergencies too, but you don't see people carrying those around with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWl8EbNN8NM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You obviously don't live in a bad neighborhood or a large city with a variety of types of people.

I have a fire extinguisher mounted on my seat rail in my car.

Argument invalid.

The cuckold philosophy strikes again

found the guy who doesn't own a gun
stay pissy

>variety of types of people
...that's not closet racism.

samefag here. I own a couple guns, also.

I carry a gun everyday. I respect that you don't think it's necessary and I would appreciate it if you'd give me the same courtesy. that is all.

Hoplophobes are fascinating

That's cus fire 'stinguishers are already in most builds

wait until you're walking home and a guy, maybe in his late teens-early twenties with a dark skin color takes a swtichblade out and kinldy asks for your newly bought smartphone. you probably think you'll overpower him but out of the corner 2 or 3 more dark skinned youngsters come along and back him up. that day you will change your mind about guns and how effective they are in getting the darkies away

Said the bitch that gave me his wallet.

Whine away you unprepared little bitch, Now talking shit to the internet... so brave op so tough

do you take it with you when you get out of your fucking car?

Imagine having guns in every building behind those "break glass" cases.

First off i'm not scared, but I have used my pistol to defend my family. Four cruds attacked my wife and two small daughters. They were armed. My good person what would you have done, if this happened to your family? Just asking!

Nope. Buildings have fire extinguishers. Have on in my house and one that's an awesome type in one of my backpacks.

Need context?

b8 thread, don't feed the trolls.

and places that need protection usually have weapons and people trained to use them
literally every civilized nation with something called police

So you ARE too scared, nut up user.

Yeah well the police in America just murder you, so can you really blame people for wanting to carry their own guns?

Stay scared little bitch

So where's my personal police bodyguard who follows me 24/7/365?

oh wait, I dont have one, I guess I have to protect my own self until the police arrives...

Gun owners are racists wannabe murderers who want the first chance to be heroes. I remember that hey Arnold scene where he learns karate at a bus stop and wrecks some retard. All the time.

That and the debunked self defense c rap from all my krav maga mma training.

That's 20 to life in prison for a niggers life and your stupid self defense point.Americans.

What are you afraid of?

I live in the mountains in Arizona. By state law, I can conceal carry any sort of knife-- including switchblades and butterflies-- as well as any firearm allowed by federal law without a permit.

The towns and neighborhoods around here are basically all white, so I don't even bother.

as i said
civilized nation

black people, mostly

We can't help it, fucker

what about wild animals?

which brings you back again to the 'stinguisher. guess you have to protect yourself until the fire fighters arrive.

not OP and not saying it's bad to have one with you, like in your car when needed, just generally he's pretty much right

Wow, another straight up bitch

Samefag here. Autocorrect wanted to fuck with me.

Fire extinguisher in my house, mounted in the car, and an aersol that I keep in the side pouch of my backpack.

not afraid of anything. you just never know. I'd rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. it's really as simple as that, man.

>only police should have guns!
>police are racist Nazis!

>Fire extinguishers are for emergencies too, but you don't see people carrying those around with them.
Mounted literaly everywhere in public spaces. Many have them in their vehicles.
Great analogy user!

>have switchblade aimed at me
>see 2 more dudes walk up on me

>use my powers my master taught me and unholster my pistol faster than they can even know what's happening
>fire off 3 shots in just seconds
>every shot is a hit
>the ambush ends with the thugs dead on the street and i proudly hold up my smartphone i secured over their dead bodies in a victorious pose

Can you imagine being such a baby that you had to carry life insurance? Can you imagine being so scared of the world?

you dont run into out of control fires regularly. you also dont get into gunfights regularly.

these things are there moreso "just in case" as opposed to something you're expecting to get regular use of.

And, in the moment, an extinguished here, right now is more useful than the firefighter 15 minutes away from me.

>Fire extinguishers are for emergencies too, but you don't see people carrying those around with them.

because they are literally in every place you go!!!

>what about wild animals?

Sometimes at night I'll carry a shotgun at night if there's been sightings of mountain lions or black bear, but most of the critters around here are Mule deer, Javalina, coyotes, and other small game that just run when they see you. A stick is better protection from rattlers than a gun.

stop being poor?

>Can you image how big of a baby Aragorn must be that he has to carry a sword everywhere? Can you image being so scared of the world?

OP is literally a faggot

So if you carry a gun and wave it at police they'll be much less likely to shoot because they see you carry your own gun

Can you imagine being such a baby that you have to carry a lightsaber everywhere? Can you imagine being so scared of the Galaxy?

Fire extinguishers are for emergencies too, but you don't see people carrying those around with them.

Guns are for babies, make it up close and vuddly with a dagger, and I'm not just saying some small faggy knife, I'm taking about the 12 sharpened circular dagger that even surgeons cant stitch up

and exactly what a gun is gonna do? cop shots you -> you're dead, you shot cop -> you get life/death sentence or get shot by any other cop that arrives to the crime scene where you been stealing or hurting someone

Gr8 b8 m8

Lol fucking dumbass retard only responds to people not making good counter arguments. Thats how you know his opinions are invalid. Sage

not a bait but fact, unless you live in a 3rd world country/war zone/nonwhite neighbour you don't really have a need for a gun.

I daily carry a fire extinguisher.

Obvious bait thread.

I keep a fire extinguisher by the door for shit dogs

people carry them to shoot PC fags like yourself

Whats wrong with being scared? You fucking sound like a child.

According to FBI research some 75-80% of all self defense encounters never involve a firearm being discharged, and it is estimated by the CDC during their research that between 500k to 3 million such encounters happen per year with armed citizenry protecting themselves.
So, what most likely happens is this:
>criminal pulls knife, demands goods, friends arrive to add intimidation
>citizen pulls gun
>criminals immediately scatter
>citizen calls police and reports crime
No one is killed, but criminal has a chance to reform from his experience (ideally).
Incidentally, the CDC research showed that armed citizens who use the weapon have lower rates of injury by criminals than unarmed victims.

>carries a gun
>calls other fags

Are you even trying?

What about these guys?

>a bad neighborhood or a large city with a variety of types of people

I managed to survive that without carrying a gun

Lemme guess, predominately white?

some faggots are total rednecks

Wow good job replying to people that fall for your bait you fucking soy boy.

Dude if you don't want a gun just don't get one, why would you be bothered by someone else having one?

There are fucking fire extinguishers in my house, car, and workplace (plus an automated system). Because fire doesn't give 2 shits about your ass or your opinions. Interestingly enough, my workplace is ALSO armed, because we have shit that does cool and deadly things. So we protect our cool shit from people who want to do bad things and take our shit.

ITS CALLED BEING PREPARED. Something the incompetent, like OP, don't do.

I don't wish for a fire anymore than I wish for a nigga to start some shit. But when shit hits the fan, chance favors the prepared.

no, an actual bad neighborhood full of wetbacks and niggers

jokes on you I DO carry a fire extinguisher everywhere with me

You obviously don't remember Travon and how that turned out. Most free places have stand your ground and castle doctrines.

An untrained gun owner is just like an untrained idiot with a first aid kit: a fool with useless tools.

It's has nothing to do with fear. It's about having a tiny pee-pee.

>Orlando
>rednecks
Uh huh.

Sure.
I lived in the magic wardrobe chest in Buckingham Palace, we lived with yak-men. They were dangerous too.

Leftists sure do think about dicks a lot.
Makes me wonder if you all are gay and just severely closeted.

that's nice

I grew up in a a very real subdivision called Indian Creek, one of the shittiest crime ridden areas of San Antonio

true dat

How could someone carry around a fire extinguisher in their pocket? Are you retarded?

Those too, but bring up guns and leftists have one of a few preset comments, the most used online being compensation.
Like I said, makes me wonder if leftists are secretly closeted.

if your manhood relies on your guns and political views you may be a faggot

Uh huh. No one totally ever would lie on the internets.

why would anyone want to lie about having to grow up in a roach infested neighborhood?

Your comment makes no sense. What would owning a gun do against a trigger happy police? Do you think the 2nd amendment fags would ever use their “rights” to fend off a totalitarian government?

How many times have that happened to you?
Did the negroes rape you?

>Can you imagine being so scared of the world?
yes

that's actually pretty sexy, do continue

I know what it’s like. That’s why I always have nail clippers in my purse.

Yea and you don't see groups of nigger fires jumping one person or a fire sucker punching random people

There’s the other type comment - the immediate ad hominem attack.
Those are the ones I assume have hoplophobia to some degree, and are usually (at least in my experience) usually guided by emotional fallacies rather than actually having any real argument that would actually be informative or lead to productive dialog.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWl8EbNN8NM

Always the victim, always wanting sympathy...

Well, it kinda has happened a couple of times before...

once. then they tried to get my phone again twice but left after i showed them i was packing

If you lived in a city with a large amount of niggers you'd carry a gun too.

According to women, this is how they live 24/7.
Also gays.
Trans.
Bi’s.
Muslims.
Immigrants in America.
Leftists in America.
Have I left anyone out?

maybe that's how your mom felt after giving birth to you, but no, not a victim or looking for sympathy, just another person that managed to live in a shitty neighborhood without clenching onto a gun like a paranoid moron

had to go and use facts didn't you

Fires don't tend to assault mobile humans, steal their money or kill them.

yes people carrying guns

Sorry. I can add “faggot!” if that’ll make up for that.

Like I said - no one ever lies on the internet.

Can you imagine being such a baby that you fasten your seatbelt everywhere you drive? Can you imagine being so scared of the road?

Helmets are for crashes too, but you don't see people wearing those in their cars.

Last week my gf was attacked by my nebors pitbull. I hit the dog manny times as hard as i could but it dident faze it. It finaly let go of her are and i kicked it in the jaw. That is why i alwase carry my 357 now