Bump

No clue

i thought that was a baby gorilla before i opened it

Kek

That floor mat is made in India

Top keking my ass off

bump

Weeb

The Chinese Yuan suffered a surprising drop before leveling off.

>vertical video

In this case best option

It must have sucked falling, knowing that the entire way down that she in fact was going to die

Was thinking the same thing

And this one in Africa

Iunno, lot of ways to die leave you in pain while you know you're about to die, at least with this in the moments before your death you're not suffering.

I fell off the Empire State building and survived. No thinking. Just enjoyed the flight.

Chinks are scum. They should all be nuked out of existence. Every last one.

What the fuck is wrong with the human race?

this has got to be the scariest and most painful way to die, holy shit

We're all a bunch of apes that like to pretend we're civilized when in reality we're just a bunch of fucking apes.

I'd just like to know what he did to make them so angry.

Zombies.

>painful
This looks pretty painful too

Well that seems unpleasant.

Looks like an Olympic sport

Shitting bricks dude

>jumps to her death
>oh this sucks that I'm going to die
Something doesn't add up

that's racist

why did he lit his cigarette in a hospital?
strange people

>Rekt

Wow

nigger brain surgery knowledge seems to evolve.. but just a bit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ

posted that fucking banana in a ylyl thread

what an asshole

every frame of the first second is hilarious

Tony hawk pro skater: Africa edition

You mean OPs pic?

It would have been a little better if the dude said "I SAID PUT YOUR FUCKING TEETH ON THE CURB" American History X all over again. Like the good old days.

>a billion people should die for what this one person did
k

I feel for the dude giving the kicks. I had a rough day also. What better way than to randomly select an innocent kid and beat him to death.

it was a gang-related hit in a prison somewhere in South America (maybe central? unsure)

the video is, by far, the worst I've ever seen, and I've been seeing these threads for over a decade

the sight is rough, sure, but the gurgling "scream" the guy makes throughout the torture is literally haunting

Brazil prisons, hell on earth.

I LOLD SO HARD. THE WAY HIS ARMS FLUNG AROUND! LIKE A GODDAMN HELICOPTER! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! 12/10 DOWNLOADED TO MY LAPTOP!

Really can’t think of anything bad enough to warrant that except maybe torturing my own child in a similar way, and I would still feel absolutely disgusting doing it

I bet that dude immediately regretted not just blowing his brains out like a normal person.

I have to put in audio
This song g.co/kgs/vKd9WC

That chick is dead now.

This is in mexico

In the video with sound one of the torturers says "That's what you get for mistaking sides"

I guess what that means is that this guy was a snitch of an opposing gang that infiltrated theirs, and they were want to send a warning message.

omg how did I end up here
why do I keep clicking on these fucking things
what is wrong with you people?

and fuck you bc i need to get sleep

Ikr? I don't get why ppl even do that. If I remember correctly statistically under 25% of ppl who jump in front of a subway die, but most of them are mangled for life afterwards.

How is he still alive with all that blood loss, or should have gone into shock at least.

Also is this some sort of gang killing among Mexicans?

ILOLD SO HARD! YOU HAVENT MADE ME LAUGH LIKE THAT FOR A YEAR! HE WAS A BALLERINA AND A HELICOPTER IN THE LAST MOMENTS OF HIS LIFE! 15/10 ALMOST SHIT MYSELF LAUGHING!

Wtf is wrong with you?

your mother must be proud of you

I've got some bad news. I'm a smoker.

aids?

Why don't south American countries use the death penalty or burn their prisons as the EU or amnesty want to weaken your nation.

Pug face

lol. bull jousting should be a rodeo staple event

Traitors always do get punished that hardest

they give them painkillers and drugs that make them live through the trauma. they are fucking subhuman man.

Sauce

It's the drug cartel. You know, the thing that liberals are trying to invite into the US.

Did he died?

It took brain cancer 6 months to take my sister. I'm sure she would have traded it for this relatively quick death in a second.

Sauce

No that's actually his blood

>that is the joke

>"Why do you care about the way of going down to Hades? All ways are equal.6 But if you will listen to the truth, the way which the tyrant sends you is shorter. A tyrant never killed a man in six months: but a fever is often a year about it. All these things are only sound and the noise of empty names." - Epictetus.

Quoting a slave cockroach.

Here you go

One jar coming right up

K

hilarious and original

Now that's edgy.

Makes me laugh everytimes

nice cat

Kek

gorillas monkeys or whatever do that, they shove shit like that up their ass to get the poo out. like toilet paper.

BEYBLADES LET EM RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP