I’m fucking done. This is the last straw for me. It is time we do something about the faggot that is logan paul

I’m fucking done. This is the last straw for me. It is time we do something about the faggot that is logan paul.

He doesn’t fucking deserve to be alive. We have to do something.

Use this thread to spread info, slander, hate, or anything that could end this cunts career.

Find out where he lives and send 700 fucking pizzas to his house for all I care, just do something.

FUCK. LOGAN. PAUL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dadb5WltOV0
m.liveleak.com/view?i=29f_1514894817
shoploganpaul.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LOGan

Who?

no, but thaks for offering

Dude you're opening your doors to those annoying faggot log posters

Sup Forums would most likely tie hm up and use him as a trap. Is that acceptable?

calm down buddy

You mad, brah?

Kek

Pls leave

In fact, yes I am. If I was in a room with logan paul and i could kill him and i had a gun, id shoot his knee caps then watchc him cry.

Clearly goes to the forest where literally everyone in Japan kills themselves. Set up camera. Trapsing off path. Oh shit guys look a dead body. Oh better not film that. Logan: ahhh it'll be alright, my views and subs will go up just gotta talk about how suicide isnt a joke *have a hearty laugh with camera crew as they get over to the body* hey guy-omg is that a dead body? Never thought is see fucking human remains in a forest that has been known for people killing themselves there for centuries. *cums in pants when thinking about subs and all the little kids getting to see a dead body*. Hey guys I know that I shouldn't post this because its incredibly disrespectful buuuuuut you know I cant break blogging about my life and that body is my ticket to more subs annnnndd smash that post button. *inevitable consequences most likely not thought out by him....issues bullshit apology....blah blah blah...sorry kiddos....blah blah blah...uncle Paul will know better next time...blah blah blah...suicide is not a joke kids.....blah blah blah..muh subs

Do it yourself, ya lazy fuck. We aren't your personal army.

motherfucker looks like Dylan Klebold going out in the woods playing with dead bodies and shit

You're just mad because Logan is the ultimate chad. You can't stand that he became successful just by filming silly videos of himself. Your jealousy is hilarious.

LOL faggot

Lol ur on the wrong site.

goddamn i wish everyone would stfu about this already.
WHO GIVES A FUCK

If it were 2006 maybe. Now they'll just say "hurr not ur persunal rmy" as if there's anyone here with the power of the old Sup Forums

As someone who actively deals with depression and has attempted suicide many times, Logan had an acceptable reaction to the body. Also I don't fucking care about some dead fuck.

say what you will but the man has a very mysterious hairline..

>he filmed a dead body
>why Sup Forums is not against that

he is right tho

Does it hurt, user? You will never be as well liked as him.

Who fucking cares? And how do you go from 'doesn't deserve to live' to ordering 700 pizzas to his address?

He's not really loved. Its just a phase and people think it's funny to just tag along.

Just give it some time I doubt Logan Paul can reinvent himself.

that's not a nice thing to say about your future president.

>giving a fuck about some normie teenager shit

Old meme breh

inb4 someone posts this to reddit captioned TRIPS OF TRUTH

Please don't

I found out today that my coworker went to high school with him, hates his guts

>writing a rant on logan paul in 2018
>still giving a shit about the paul brothers in 2018
>putting your emotions into an online rant
>asking Sup Forums to HACKER DOX/TROLL

Who's Logan Paul... wait... is that the alter ego of RAINBOW MAN?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dadb5WltOV0

Maybe send him to a Japanese suicide forest and...

honestly that was breddy gud

They should make a sequel of that and the opening scene should be how that Leprechaun who bit him died of Gnome Aids after biting him.

this is what did it huh? well the time has come. ANHERO

Fuck that faggot for one thing and one thing only - blurring out the fucking body! If you get lucky enough to find a dead human body, and you have the sense to film it, not to mention the balls to upload it to your public account, you don't fucking pussy out at the last minute and blur it like that does literally anything you fucking dildo. You show it all if you show it at all, you don't half-ass it. You fucking pick a side - either you show people the reality of death, or you hide behind decency and sanctimony as covers for sheltering it from your audience.

But no, you're a pussy who will hide behind the most profitable curtain. Of course now for him, the available cover is thinning as his paychecks soon will be too.

why do you care?

He's just an asshole being paid to do asshole behavior for stupid adolescents. It's nothing new.
Stop giving him your time and attention and you'll stop caring

>being this butthurt

Sauce, want the clip

m.liveleak.com/view?i=29f_1514894817

>pfft...not ur personnel army, kid xD
Shut the fuck up newcuck.

You do know its just a set up. He never actually found a dead guy in the wood. It was all just clickbait to increase his popularity.

It's too late faggot

samefag

sounds like you are too harsh about this guy. he's just your average basic cunt if we had a policy to kill all the normies the world would be so much more empty and fucked up

Samefag

My understanding is he laughed at a dead guy?

Harden the fuck up, petal!

And who gives a fuck just unsubscribe from his channel and find some other dick to watch

There's worse people out there. Not even to say that this is even halfway bad. Its not affecting you so why do you care? Im sure the people in japan dont even give a fuck because why give a fuck? You think the dead guy in the forest gives a fuck? how do you give respect to someone who wants to end their life?

Am I asking enough questions?

proof?

Underrsted

Ladies first

Takes a special stupid considering how many steps are taken before you post a video, not to see how much of a shit drop in the gravy boat that is your Youtube channel this would be.

I nominate him as Chad of the Year.

Untrigger yourself little snow flake

How legendary would it be if he returns to Aokigahara to livestream his suicide

Let's make it happen Sup Forums

he won't do it, he's literally the definition of a psychopath and is immune to any criticism. he's also the most chad chad there is

Sure he is an annoying douche but other than that he is just creating ripples. Showing a censored dead body doesnt mean shit. This is Sup Forums bitch, not fucking reddit. go cry about him on there and have your little "hate thread" While we deal with men issues. Faggot.

"He doesn’t fucking deserve to be alive. We have to do something."
Kill your self, moralfag.

He's literally Chad Thundercock

>While we deal with men issues.

And by this he means traps.

Not sure why everyone is assuming the dead body is what i care about. That is the least of my wories

kek

Chad Swagtwat

Logs

Alright then, whats up?

TRAPS ARENT GAY!

Mk, more shit posts.... still even for shit posting it was too forced

No shit faggot

Watch how many times you say asshole. You are starting to sound like one yourself.

>shit

Pick up some swag merch at shoploganpaul.com/ if you want to pull some 12 year olds.

All he does is clickbait... duh!

American Dad chin with fucking Bigfoot face. I'd mistake OP for bigfoot.

couldn't have said it better myself

Wow great argument

Logan Paul is a filthy dirty low life wretched worthless motherfucking cocksucking faggot but the bottom line is that I dont give a fuck what he has done. I have never watched any of his videos nor am I likely to ever watch any of his videos because I dont give a fuck.

So shut up then

Ok i will

No

Yes

kek

lol

No

Sup Forums is filled with redneck retards that can barely use a computer atm. Try again next time.

Sup Forums is so full of people that only want to jack off and do nothing else. The fun with Sup Forums is that we can assemble an army of autistic fag and weaponze it. Just like we did with Tumblr and HWNDU, we kicked some ass. Logan Paul is small fry really. We need a bigger target

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET IT LOGan PAUL LMFAOOOOOOOOO, ITS FUNNY BECAUSE IT HAS THE WORD LOG IN IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH IM FUCKING DEAD LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!1!!!!!11!!!!!!!!2112111!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!11! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MOM GET THE CAMERA THISBIS TOO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHA OMG I SHOULD TOTALLY POST THIS ON MY TUMBLR AND REDDIT XDDDDDDDdddddd

Some dumb cunt told me there was a deeper meaning and that it was too deep for me to realize what it truly meant, they then afterwards told me that as a suicide attemptee they weren't offended. I checked their instagram and it was full of unironic edgy Logan Paul rawr xd memes. I've never felt such a distaste in a fandom, they're both ignorant and arrogant just like their shitty idol

LE EBIC FOURCHAN LOBSTERTARD TROLL TUMBLR. Sup Forums didn't do shit with hwndu and tumblr was just LE EBIC RAID. Even on Sup Forums the only actual contributors to hwdu was like 20 people compared to the 200 faggots that just spammed MUH DANK SOYBOY SHIA MAYMAYS

you know he would have enough money to pay for all that pizza right lol.

Cry more you fucking faggot

he is one of those annoying faggot posters

HOLY CRAP YOU KNOW ABOUT PEI PEI TOO?!??! HES LIKE MY FAVORITE MEEM!!!!!!