QUICK! You have 60 seconds to explain why you don't have an AR-15 for self defense, and to protect your family...

QUICK! You have 60 seconds to explain why you don't have an AR-15 for self defense, and to protect your family, home and country.

i dont give a fuck if they die.

because the AKM is superior in countless aspects

>quick

because ugency will make this repeat thread less shit

Because 5.56 is for pussies

False but let's see. Name at least 3.

>poorfag
>britfag
>NEET

amen

We keep going over this shit. I am a broke as shit college student on a no guns campus.

naw man. naw

>t. soyboy

naw. It has it's place. AR-10 doesn't really shine unless your shooting past 300 yards, or into heavy cover. Other than that AR-15 is superior, ESPECIALLY for home defense.

>less overpenetration
>lighter
>quicker precise shots

There is a reason the military and police use them for CQB

Because i have an M1 Carbine instead.

it may not be fancy or modern, but it accounted for 70% of the kills at iwo jima, it ought to handle your garden variety nigger

Because I live in a shit country with shit gun laws and the shit government would rather I die in a break in than allow me that right just so they can keep fucking things up without worrying about people with guns demanding results.

hi

Because I own an XD40 pistol and it's got all the stopping power necessary, in a compact frame less than half the size of what you're showcasing here...

Yeah, and they use .223 in burst and fully automatic.

You own a M4?

308 everyday bro

Because I can defend my home for cheaper using family heirlooms that are battle tested and not the Barbie doll of semi-automatic rifles

1. Incredibly resistant to fouling, especially when compared to NATO's standard-issue service rifles
2. Harder-hitting, more ubiquitous round that is literally infinite in supply if you were to be stationed in a Second-World country
3. Much simpler to train on field-stripping, repairs, and general maintenance simply on the basis of fewer moving parts and a more rugged design

because im broke

I do

>Yeah, and they use .223 in burst and fully automatic.

So...? I can't double tap and place lead fast and accurately without auto? And once again, 308 penetrates WAY to far, and is much heavier. My home defense AR, fully loaded with a suppressor is 8 lbs. That is lighter than almost any bare bones AR-10.

BUT MUH STOPAN POWAH

Because they require a metric shitton of paperwork in order to get em in Canada.

because that shits expensive and Im poor.

because commiefornia

>Because I own an XD40 pistol and it's got all the stopping power necessary, in a compact frame less than half the size of what you're showcasing here...

It doesn't though. 40 short and weak is just that; weak. 223 is MUCH more powerful and actually has much less penetration through drywall. You can also fire an AR-15 much faster and accurately than a pistol.

And a smaller package? I'll challenge you on that. Aim a pistol out in front of you, and pay attention to how far the muzzle is in front of you. Now do the same with a standrad AR-15 carbine. The AR-15 will be maybe around 6" longer in front. That isn't a whole lot considering you get better retention with a sling, more rounds in the mag, better firepower, less over penetration, better accuracy, and more.

Did you protect your net neutrality?

Ok I'll bite.

>1. Incredibly resistant to fouling, especially when compared to NATO's standard-issue service rifles

And this matters why? An AR-15 can go hundreds of rounds without cleaning or lube and work just fine. It can go on forever without cleaning and just lubing it every 500 rounds. I've done that with one of my AR-15s. 2k rounds so far, no cleaning, only oil. No jams, still shoots 1/2 moa. Your AKM won't do that...

>2. Harder-hitting, more ubiquitous round that is literally infinite in supply if you were to be stationed in a Second-World country

I'll give you that, until past 200 yards where the .223 will outperform it, especially with the ballistic path and accuracy. .223 is much easier to get here in freedom land, and it's easier to get good stuff that doesn't shoot 4moa like 99% of the AK slav shit. Decent .223 ammo and a decent AR will shoot 1moa all day.

>3. Much simpler to train on field-stripping, repairs, and general maintenance simply on the basis of fewer moving parts and a more rugged design

I disagree. An AR-15 is still simple to operate and teach, and once you learn it's much easier to operate and use. It's much more ergonomic, and more moving parts? Not a big deal. A good AR-15 will still hold up and last for more rounds than most will ever shoot in a lifetime.

Yeah. At home defense and most situations, getting shots with a 308 or a few 223 rounds, your dead just as fast.

>Did you protect your net neutrality?

What the fuck are you blabbering on about?

>pic related, it's you

>And once again, 308 penetrates WAY to far,
It's a fantastic surprise to people who think they're behind cover. You have to think of it as hand-held artillery, not muh family defense thingy

I had a binary trigger on my AR. I kept tight groups and it was still so damn controllable. I had to sell it though for medical bills. I miss it but it had to be done.

>It's a fantastic surprise to people who think they're behind cover. You have to think of it as hand-held artillery, not muh family defense thingy

I agree, but it has it's purpose. .223 has its.

>Posts a retarded AR rifle with wood stock and grip