I have recently started researching into this conflict, I am undecided on which country is in the wrong...

I have recently started researching into this conflict, I am undecided on which country is in the wrong. Which country is bad and why? please provide sources if possible. I hear that Israel burns babies etc but am yet to see evidence.

There is no right or wrong side in this war. The holy land has and will always belong to the strongest people.

>Holy Land

both sides deserve zyklon b

>The holy land has and will always belong to the strongest people.
>holy land

So just like any other land?

whichever has less muslims seems most justified for me

This.

>Holy Land belonging to Muslims or Jews
>No Deus Vult
There's your problem, user. You don't see the bigger picture.
Let them kill each other off and we'll reclaim it after.

This, pray that they kill each other

Neither is better than the other. There's no such thing as good or bad in a war, everything is entirely subjective. War has always been about nations acting selfishly and in their own interest.

>Be Palestinian under British rule
>live in the land of your forefather for 2,000 years
>suddenly Jews emigrate there
>Jewish emigration increases
>at first be kind to the Jews accepting them
>Great Britain leaves
>Jews force you off your land, claim the nation of Israel based on some ancient religious claim
>call your people religious extremists
>continuously encroach on your land
>some of your people are unwilling to be cucked and fight back
>get called terrorists because of it and get bombed, even your schools and homes

>be muslim
>behead my wife for looking at another mans dead skin cell
>shoot rockets at kikes
>le ruse them into shooting back and get them to hit hospital
>blow myself up

One side ya got sandbaggers
On the other ya got dirty jokes
Answer: both

This land never had a stable population since 2000 years. Peoples come, leave and die overthere. There was even no adlimistration from its inhabitants since at least the crusades and the locals never complained about it.

On contrast, when a land is stolen in Europe for example, the people stays, and claims its land.
That's why I say looking for a legitimate people in Palestine/Israel/holy land is pointless.

This should be saged but Palestine as Israel is by far the nastiest country in the world!

To be honest you're having trouble because there is no correct position, you could argue that Israel shouldn't have been created in the first place but now that they're there, well fuck, what do?

And you read the shit nationalistic Jews say and you read the inherent anti-Judaism in Islam, you realise they're literally taught to hate each other with every fibre of their being.

>I hear that Israel burns babies etc but am yet to see evidence.
Probably alluding to Molech worship.

There's a gap in the middle. Let me fix that for you.

>Jewish emigration increases
>at first be kind to the Jews accepting them
>Jews are crafty and have golds, umad
>Young arabs are abandoning the faith for pretty jewish ass, umad
>You need to explain your children why you live in mud huts while jews have doctors and cars, umad
>You start stealing sheep, setting crops on fire, and assaulting jews on the street
>You set up a radical racist movement and align it with Mussolinian fascism
>Great Britain leaves
>You attack Jews, and they kick your ass
>You whine to other Arab countries, the Arab countries come and get their ass kicked
>whine on 4chin how "you were forced off your land"

Don't thank me.

You forget the crucial information that the Palestinians supported what Hitler had done to the Jews.

The jokes not so funny now huh, cuck?

Isn't this good?

> Which country is bad and why?

Both are bad.

How does that justify anything Jew? You people boohoo about the holocaust and used it to steal an entire nation based on a 2,000 year old RELIGIOUS claim, you're the real terrorists.
I remember you South African Jew, you can fuck right off.

This is very related.

And it's not really a matter of one side right another side wrong. There's plenty of wrong to go around. That said the Israelis obviously have a huge power advantage and that alone means they have more responsibility for the carnage.

The Palestinian 'leaders' are trash too, of course, but it's Israel that chose them and propped them up and let them make a little money as long as they play the game.

Whole place is basically human equivalent to a fault line, where there's two sides grinding against each other and building the tension so high that finally when something moves the land buckles and heaves for miles in every direction.

Hey guess what? Palestinians are going to get BTFO. Their shit religion and belligerent ways don't exist in heaven.

And also 'so-called Jews' are going to get BTFO too.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>Country
>Palestine
Pick one.
Palestine is a terrorist state.

one can only dream ;_;

based

Palestine is the main cause, in 1948 they broken two state deal and attack Israel and they Palestine lost land thanks to there idiotic decision to break the deal and attack Israel, later Palestinians elected a radical muslim group

>Fakenstinian talking shit about Israel while living a comfy life in Murica

You are welcome to come back here and fight for the land you r ancestors were squatting on while we were away you fucking chickenshit, we'll be waiting.

You forgot that Israel and Palestine made a two state deal and Palestine refuse to accept the deal and attack Israel with his Arab allies and got rekt and lost most there land for there idiotic decision

Technically they lost a war and got annexed. But they bitched and moaned so much that form some reasone they've left your shit city standing rather than merging it with isreal. Palestije fought. Palestine lost. The rest is drivel.

Is that a country-sized wildlife sanctuary?

THIIIISSS!!!!!

BASED OF GREATEST ALLIE

depends how toxic h bombs are

Three 6

Respect

>Young arabs are abandoning the faith for pretty jewish ass, umad

more information on this?

They're both wrong, the holy land is christian clay

DEUS VULT!

What is wrong with you people
>dammit Palestine, just take Israel's dick and quit bitching, you're a conquered people

You can't fuck every nation in the world and get away with it forever

is false