Soldiers are basically Walmart employees with guns, and they aren't particularly deserving of respect

Soldiers are basically Walmart employees with guns, and they aren't particularly deserving of respect.

Yeah pretty much. High school drop outs

Completely agree. The concept of """Stolen valor""" just makes me laugh.
>I'm a dumbass who had no direction in life, and so I signed up to do the US governments bidding and fight unwinnable "wars" that have little to do with national defense.

Walmart employees wouldn't be dumb enough to give their life for their job tho.

I agree, it's fun to pick on easy targets and make edgy cringe posts. Who should we hit next christians again or the blind?

Impressive

you're wrong, i think theyre actually very smart. im too dumb to be in the military

Agreed, OP.

Wrong. They are worthy of respect, not cringe-inducing peter puffing displays like happen at the beginning of football games.

>Christians so oppressed
lol'd

What hellhole do they have you rotting in, soldier?

Not quite accurate. Many walmart employees, especially the loss prevention fags, get very aggressive in their duty's. it's pathetic.

I have met so, so, SO, many men and women who joined the army because they were like, "Meh, what else am I going to do?" They're not patriots, they're not heroes, they're not natural born warriors, they're not smart or strong or fast.

They're just lazy fucks who figured being in the military is a step up from welfare.

>Many walmart employees, especially the loss prevention fags, get very aggressive in their duty's
Well of course they do. Everybody else is stealing them blind

Sadly, I agree.

About 99% of the people in the ROTC at my school were complete faggots.

It's almost all unironic "i want to be a badass soldier like in call of duty xD" people protecting our country.

>They're not patriots, they're not heroes, they're not natural born warriors, they're not smart or strong or fast.
And yet they showed up and the patriot warriors didn't. Funny that.

I didn't say they were oppressed I just called them an easy target that's hit with old hack re hashed humor.

>And yet they showed up and the patriot warriors didn't
Blind patriotism is moronic. They've been fighting stupid battles for decades.

>join army
>get deployed to iraq
>have the best time of my life
>come home
>got mad money from the """danger pay""""
>got my nursing degree for free thanks to GI bill
>got my cabin on 30 acres next to a wildlife management area outside of the city
>only 20 minute drive to work
>make mad money being a nurse

90% of us don't give a shit about the respect. it's embarrassing that people feel obligated to show it. we just wanted the money and no homo bro time.

If they brag about their "service",

If they consciously wear military shit in public,

If they bring up the fact that they had anything to do with the military without prompting,

Then yes, they're undeserving of any respect and should be openly mocked, because any military nigga who actually did anything of worth or import is much more chill and humble.

>t. someone with multiple friends who were in the army

It wouldn’t be such an easy target if it weren’t so stupid, user.

It's easy to make fun of idiots, whose fault is that though? I'd say theirs

You have respect for soldiers because they are brave and risk their lives for your safety. I bet you are just some middle class liberal piece of shit that feels because you think these people are lesser than you. Just know that they will have done more for the people of your country than you ever will. OP is a faggot.

It's hard to be a "patriot warrior" when the country is fighting proxy wars for other countries. We stopped "defending ourselves" decades ago. We're in places we shouldn't be, propping up oppressive governments in order to retain control of strategic resources.

Don't compare Walmart employees to soldiers, Walmart employees make conscious decision and they actually help people.

speak facts. OP is a sad jobless faggot that doesn't have the manhood to fight. All of humanity should be ashamed if they saw how weak OP is.

samefag like a motherfucker

The police said I was to dumb. The army said I was to fat.

>I bet you are just some middle class liberal piece of shit that feels because you think these people are lesser than you
Lesser? Not at all. I fully acknowledge that fact that I'm a worthless piece of shit. However, I'm not nearly desperate enough to sign my life over to some stupid cause that usually only does more harm that good on the long run.

I work at walmart and have had seven actively serving or veteran coworkers. only three have been worth a shit the other four could barely function or complete the most basic of jobs.

>Willkommen du Wall Marts

seems like they're just jerking off in a desert then coming home expecting to be treated like heroes

I laugh when I see these morons missing limbs or burnt worse than freddy krueger

Wait until WW3 and we have another country invading the US on US soil. Faggots like you will be crying like little bitches wanting soldiers to protect your nigger cock sucking ass.

>walmart employees
>welfare queens

if the US is invaded, those guys are already dead anyway

ITT: edgelords who are complete cowards

Lol so true. I worked at walmart and after i left i almost joined the army but fuck that nonsense.

Respect isn't really the issue. Walmart workers deserve respect and soldiers do too. The problem isn't that you're expected to treat soldiers with respect, it's that you're expected to treat them with worshipful reverence.

I bet all the other girls in town laughed their ass off after she wouldn't shut up about marrying a marine

And they're used to kill their own citizens. Something's very wrong with that.

But I still respect them and you can't stop me

>expected
by whom? Not the soldiers

4edgy8me

That's because you're a cocksucking fanatically patriotic faggot sheep who can't think for himself.

It's largely other civilians. It's been a thing since 9/11 more or less. It's not like you're expected to actually care about the well being of military personnel either, just make a performative show of it.

I think the grievance is about having blind respect for anyone. Of course you should TREAT everyone with respect--until they show qualities that aren't worthy of it--but the fact that soldiers are somehow automatically deserving of respect and honor is the issue here.

Anyway, I mostly agree with you.

so you're blaming soldiers for some stupid shit from a bunch of virtue signaling faggots?

US Soldiers haven't fought a war worth fighting in 73 years. The vast majority of soldiers who have been killed or injured in action since then did so in vain.

If it wasn't for this guy, we'd all be muslims by now

that idiot has to wipe his ass on the carpet now, for nothing

>being a nurse
>and no homo bro
Yeah, uh, okay.

Christians are on top of the world, suck it muzzie filth.

>there are still people who think you can military without a high school diploma

go to bed milo

What is a GED?

>being this brain retarded

>nigger cock sucking ass
.... an ass that sucks cock? a nigger who sucks cock? cock who is a nigger that sucks? Exblain, user

The USA hasn't been at "war" since ww2, perhaps because it's easier to say you lost a police action, etc

Damn right, don't tell me you wouldn't suck it

Thank heavens that brave fellow kept our oil safe for us.

>Amerikan educashionn
top kek

>I laugh when I see these morons missing limbs or burnt worse than freddy krueger

I joined because at 19 with no work experience the military is the only fucking thing you can do.
Went to 17 interviews and the Air Force recruiter was next door to a shitty restaurant I applied and didn't get hired at.
It was fun until whatever vaccine they tried on us that they called a "glucose shot" and strategically nixed our vaccination records was and I could barely walk and hallucinated for a few days.

Something any recruiter is afraid to ask.

Try getting in with a GED and no college hours fag.
>you won't because you're too scared of getting yelled at

this guy will grow up knowing daddy fought off....commies or some shit

Looks like a few enlisted men have sucked that already.

>What's the difference between a jarhead and a blowjog?
>About a six-pack.

>I could barely walk and hallucinated for a few days

people pay good money for shit like that

Try? I was a recruiter not that long ago
ok, it's been like 10 years but still, we put it plenty of guys with GED. It's not an issue

Yeah, but at least they don't get "disappeared" if there's a bad reaction.

Winter boots and the grey PT cap aside.

That's kinda sad af. I'm out.

Part of it is propaganda, but there's also a lot of legal nonsense involved as well. There's not much point in splitting hairs regarding formal declarations of war when discussing US military policy.

>I was a recruiter
k

If I hadn't been a junkie in highschool I probably wouldn't have been able to keep my shit together long enough to get to the clinic and tell them fuck this, and not talk about how I watched the sun rise and set a couple hundred times while marching out of beat getting screamed at thinking about how I could just fly the fuck out of here if only I wasn't riding in this wheelbarrow.
Hallucinogens aren't fun with a 5'7" red bull fueled mexican throwing things at you for being fucked.

This.
This is why I knew I had to hide the shit.
Everyone in my flight was fucked.
To this day I haven't met a single person with a similar experience since the acid tests in the 60s or whenever.
I heard the TIs saying something about "whole foods and lucys that's how we do it" and I was like... fuck me they're spiking us with something whether it was an actual test or just some sadist fucker who wants to fuck with people I wasn't going to figure it out.

tl;dr the military is completely fucked, They're more like professional alcoholics, to be honest.

Coming from a Walmart Associate I would gladly be like " I'm out of this shit" if it came down to something like a life or death situation

I think that's a gross generalization, though it'd be equally idiotic to say that every single one deserves utmost respect. They're not robots, they're individual human beings with different stories and experiences.

Just as an aside, you put soldiers on blast but you have Marines in your picture. Soldiers are Army.

Im a nurse too and didnt have to pay anything. Thanks to daddy fafsa. Not to you or the army.

All I ever expected was to be left the hell alone. That thanks for your service shit was annoying when you just want to get your damn coffee and leave. But worse was the retards like you that felt the need to express how "smart" they were by informing me that everything I did was for oil or halliberton or *insert stupid shit here*. Or getting spit on in Chicago O'Hare. Having libtards ask what it's like killing kids. So go fuck yourself with a knife and just leave us the hell alone you pussy.

this and
this

Says a big fat fuck who is al day doing nothing at all