Hey Sup Forums should get this game I heard some say it was good but idk????

Hey Sup Forums should get this game I heard some say it was good but idk????

no. all cod games suck ass. you probably play on console, too

>cod
>good game

pick one

faggot alert.

ya its decent, just dont spend any money on the loot boxes you can get all the shit it gives you if you just play more. overall a 7.5/10 for cod games with MW2 being 10/10

IMO mw2 wasn’t a 10/10 game

It's pretty fun and refreshing to have a boots on the ground game again

It's just boring

They have server issues right now and spawning trouble. Sometimes despite being in the game since its creation half of the team wont spawn until a minute into the damn game. And I have had people spawn right in front of my gun and ill just blast them and thats never very fun, They rushed it for the holidays and it shows. They have serious issues that they are taking time to fix 5/10 dont buy

Late spawning for like half of a team happens like 40 percent of the time and its just dumb

No

No. Playing FPS while there's a real war you could enlist for is subfaggot-tier. At least faggots fought for the right to join.

invest you're money else where jimbo

maybe on a better game

not sure if serious

Go ahead and skip cod games

play war mode it is best mode

go away

never

I had a friend in Wichita who said it was to die for.

OP are you getting it for the campaign, multiplayer, or both?

WaW was better but mw2 was really good

Both

Rent it for like $3 at a redbox and if you like it then buy it...

nope, really bad game !
idiot maps, unequilibred weapons

campaign good but shot
hard difficulty really bad (only aimbot ennemis)

Go play Call of Duty: World at War.
If you already have, go play it again. Consider being drunk; nice bloody violence is always more satisfying when you're a bit soused.

story was shit for the campaign but it was at least semi entertaining to play. Multiplayer is ASS though. Would not recommend. Nazi zombies isn't good anymore either. They ruined it by over complicating it and shit. All a shill for you to buy loot boxes. Again, would not recommend

Not a perfect 10/10. Most trouble you'll run into will be the quickscoping faggots, and the one tap incendiary shotgunners. The gameplay is relatively balanced, but its still better than AW/BO3/IW

>756444444