Im an 8/10 male and i havent succeeded in having sex in over two years. every day i wake up and fap, go to class...

im an 8/10 male and i havent succeeded in having sex in over two years. every day i wake up and fap, go to class, feel like shooting myself, come back, fap again, fap again, and go to bed. does this madness ever end? i am the absolute definition of wasted potential, i honestly hate all women more and more every passing day

The only path forward is to camwhore for gays

>8/10 who are you kidding. If you can’t get laid in college where woman are absolute sloots then it’s not them it’s you. You sound low energy as fuck, and pretty anti social. Might want to check your serotonin levels and see a therapist before you anhero.

idiot greentext

but he's right. if you're really 8/10 then you can get laid in college easily with a low amount of effort.

clearly ugly or lazy so get over yourself

>What is green text

i camwhore on omegle literally constantly, its the only thing that keeps me going. i fapped for maybe 5-6 hours the last three days

You are a depressed sociopath the worst kind

/thread

i completely disagree, i dont understand how to seduce women. they can come onto me ocaasionally and i manage to steer them away every single time. yes, i know im a fucking idiot, and a miserable piece of garbage. i dont understand what women want and frankly i hate most girls anyways. i need an oil change ie sex so fucking badly i feel like im losing my mind, and yet every girl i meet makes me want to kill myself or move to another contry. every single girl out there that ive met hates men and i know that i am walking on thin ice whenever i speak to them. every single word runs the risk of being misenterpreted and making the girl think you are looking to rape them or something

is it that you don't have any friends or that you just can't get laid?

I'm a 6/10 and got a 8/10 chicks number at Goodwill today man up nigger

With that mindset it's gonna stay that way forever, you can't look at every girl as someone you can potentially fuck dude

im sorry about this thread. im just miserable tonight and yes i know im a fucking faggot and deserve to be murdered for being such a stupid cunt. i will understand the 'game' that is played between men and women who are courting

i should probably mention, its been a little over two years since i last had sex

you're autistic af. you better accept that now and retreat to the internets to find an autistic girlfriend with the same stupid interests to fuck, because you sure as hell won't find a girl in regular society

you can deny this and jump off a bridge or accept it and be able to scrape some happiness out of this life

will never*

Lack of confidence won't help you either, stop that shit

You need to talk to them like you're looking to have sex, not like you're trying to secretly seduce them without them noticing, because they notice, and when you hide your intentions, it comes off as creepy.

Masturbating isn't helping you either. It's making you complacent.

It'll be alright, man.

its funny you say that, ive been trying to find one for a long time now. ive had a little success but all these internet girls i talk to every day are playing some fucking game and i never understand what in the flying fuck they want or how they want me to speak to them

you should just kill yourself

>You need to talk to them like you're looking to have sex
how. how. how. how. i wish i could understand how to tactfully talk this way

i won't lie, there is a texting game you need to know how to play. long story short, don't seem desperate, don't reply right away, makes it seem like you aren't doing shit with your life

women dont need to be seduced anymore... that was the 90s if you met any nontrash. today even the nontrash are insecure enough to fuck anyone within 5hours of acquintance

my life is wasting away, i drink an obscene amount every night now because of this. liek some other user said, im autistic and theres basically no hope for me. ive been blessed with good looks and then the moment i start seriously interacting with some girl i drive them away. im a fucking moron and ill continue to do this untikl the day i die

>yes I know I'm a fucking idiot, and a miserable piece of garbage
>I don't understand what women want
They want you to not think of yourself or them as a fucking idiot, or a miserable piece of garbage.

yeah because you put women and sex on a fucking marble pedestal. seems like you're viewing them for sex alone when you can just talk to them like you'd talk to a guy friend and they'd jump on your boner the instant you drink together

i wish i could relax and see them normally again. i used to be able to do this when i had my one girlfriend years ago. everyone says, dont come off as desperate. but when you are truly desperate you cant not come off as it. i cant remove myself and talk to women normally until i already have something going on

Fap or have sex. Pick one.

This person hits it on the head. There's nothing wrong with you, just hold your head up and just actually try and ask questions that say to her "hey, might not be the most important thing in the world, but I wanna know how your day went". It's not much I know but it's a start and you seriously need to no gap, that's certain.

How can I say all this? Cos I'm the exact same as you, you're not alone buddy honestly, take up jiu-jitsu or boxing and I swear things will change.

then you're fucked. accept a sex-less life now and improve yourself in other ways in order to get sex in the future, or take the easy way out

from the information you've given me in this thread, those are your only options. ggnore

i fap 3 times a day probably, i cant function until ive fapped. i can only achieve anything when my dick is on the recharge period where i finally cant think about sex and am freed temprarily from my insanity

>>gonna give myself an honest 5/10 i think
>>haven't had sex since 2014
>>i wasted the first 3 years of college with a girlfriend (at least it was a good relationship though)
>>had a successful senior year, had a few one night stands with some very sexy girls from parties and bars and shit
>>completely fucked now, all that shit is far in the past
>>just waiting for the next girl to randomly choose to bless my life with some sex
does anyone else have like zero desire to try to "win someone over"? i want someone who likes me just the way i am. i don't wanna chase girls, i want the ones that want me. just happens to be slim pickings there bc i'm very average at best and my standards for who i will fuck are higher than they probably should be. i just couldn't STAND to be known and the dude in the crew who fucks fat chicks or uggo bitches or whatever. i'd rather sit here sexless with good memories and no shame than fucking some smelly fat bitch who no one will even respect me for fucking.

>im an 8/10 male and i havent succeeded in having sex in over two years

Easy now cowboy

Look up Patrice Oneal and watch his videos on women.

i think that masturbating has hurt me in the long run. it seems that it is the only thing i can do to make myself a functioning member of society temprarily, im so desperate all i can think about is sex so when i finish im finally able to focus on the rest of my life. i am completely, utterly addicted to masturbating and i dont know if ill ever stop, its easily 2-3 times a day sometimes 4. i think it is hurting me but i cant make myself stop

it feels dishonest, playing 'the game' and frankly i fucking hate it. im not allowed to be honest with people, im not allowed to speak my mind, i have to play a fucking idiodic game in order for a female to even remotely consider me to be anything other than oanother scary rapist lookign to hurt her. every girl ive ever known by default seems to think that men want to murder and rape her, and its a fuckign stupid game of trying to convince them that you are human. i fucking hate it so much

elliot rodgers is dat you?

lol

swear to god one day im gonna be so desperate im gonna pull some crazy shit like like this guy then shoot myself after

I know how you feel. I almost never share my real feelings or opinions about anything even remotely serious for fear of being judged/shamed/forced into some bullshit argument that I didn't even want to be in. I just want to be left alone.

im completely controlled by my sexual desire. ill never be freed from this miserable life of living orgasm to orgasm and wishing i wasnt such a stupid cunt and could actually make use of my gifts. my ancestors look at me and frown in disappointment

here's what I did, I watched simple pickup and saw how they interacted. maybe took a few lines. met women irl, and by trial and error determine what not to do and how to improve. rinse and repeat and you learn how to socialize with women. yes youll run into rejection and awkward situations but thats a part of learning. if youre really 8/10 then it should be easy...

can't expect for shit to randomly fall in your lap dude... life doesnt work that way.

i know youre right. the trail and error thing worries me though, people say that, oh whats the worst thing that can happen they say no? well to me thats enough to make me feels like shooting myself for weeks on end, so yes its a serious backfire. i know that i need to be willing to try a lot of shit and learn but by the time i reach any level of social competency with women im sure ill be so convinced that i deserve to be shot that ill kill myself before anyhting can happen

clearly an ugly idiot with low IQ, a fucking coward who wants to pull an "Elliot Rodger" instead of improving himself. puts the blame on his masturbation addiction

then fucking go get help if you keep begging for it here. professional fucking help. stop posting here and check yourself into fucking rehab

I personally think you have to stop caring whether you have luck with a fem or not.

Because as soon as you don't give a fuck anymore, you can act normally.

If you're 8/10 on college it's fucking easy....

I would just go on tinder. Swipe right on anything above a 6 and would get laid easily.

Literally just send these girls? "Hey you wanna hook up". It's that fucking easy now days if you just want sex. Girls have almost no self respect.

ive tried many times in the last year, i maybe had 6 first dates and every time i walked away with the knowledge that id steered them away by my autism alone, and that they were probably pretty astonished by how idiotic i was for an 8/10. im sad and cant deal with that shit anymore

then you keep trying until you get a "yes." in which you will if you keep improving. stop being weak and do something about it. pull yourself up. rejection sucks but youll get over it. trust me i was in that position once.

the fact that you landed 6 dates is good... a lot of people on this board cant even get dates. all you need to do is figure out what you did wrong and dont do it again

you're not an 8/10 op, you're a faggot, im an actual 7/10 and I practically get raped by average girls everywhere I linger, I am boring as fuck and have a shitty personality, if anything im a borderline annoying negative person who is insecure and still, when I went to school girls tried to fuck me, my current job and my last job, girls just tried to fuck me, 2 years and no pussy?.... you think you're an 8/10? who are you even kidding?

improve yourself or do something if it's such a problem, don't just sit there delusional in yourself thinking you are owed something, no one owes you shit, work your ass off pussy and do something to fix your situation, it is well within your control

stop being weak? okay, ill just stop then. no, for fucks sake, im am weak by definition and in spite of improvements i try to make myself better for the sake of self confidence with exercise etc but in the end i always fail to understand what i did wrong and walk away knowing that that girl now thinks that im an evil human being. ive been rejected many times and it just hurts knowing that the only thing that keeps me from success is my pshchological inadequacy. i do not understand how to flirt with women. i do not understand how to conceive of myself as being attractive. im just a terrified guy with a ton of skeletons in the closet and im wasting away for years on end

>8/10
>Can't get laid in college
>Hate whamen
You're a delusional fedora toting neck beard, stop looking for the easy way and try to find a chick that would be willing to suck your noodle for 30$ since that's all the sexual interactions you'll have with a woman for a long time if you continue like this

The grass is always greener.

You're putting way too much pressure on yourself and sex on a pedistal.

Its average to boring with 99% of girls as at this age they're too insecure to do anything (I personally find confidence in women very sexy) and fapping is usually a lot better than sex imo.

You need to focus on something else apart from sex! its a bit pathetic really. Theres much more to life. Maybe you're too young to realsie this.

Stay off social media too, it makes you think that sex is the be all and end all to life.

The way you sound no sane bitch should date you. If you're a nutcase in a dangerous sense "oh, I seriously gonna kms soon" girls will sense it and not deal with you.
Seriously calm the fuck down, maybe the grills you talk to come all from the same factory, choose another.

This is the most ignorant and autistic shit I've read all day.
YOURE NOT A 8/10 AND I DOUBT ANYONE WILL EVER THINK THAT

Op would you mind showing us a picture of your face, please?

>that girl now thinks that im an evil human being.
sounds like you fucked up user. youre failing to see what you did wrong. the only constant factor in all these situations is you. you need to critically look at these interactions and see why. also giving yourself and 8/10 rating is fairly high, pics would help me tell you if your perception is skewed or not. also do you lift?

all i do is work my ass off. every girl i have ever been with has immediately assumed im a scary rapist for being male and i have to fight against their prejudice. i live in a big city and every single woman who is remotely attractive is a social media nurtured whore who hates men. i dont know what to say, what to do in the presence of these peiople who are so used to being showered with affection online that they become concieted assholes who challenge men to entertain them among the literal thousands who vie for their affection every day. i dont know what to do when complimenting a girl is immediately perceived as being bad or manipulatory. i dont know how to flirt with women IN THE SLIGHTEST and every time i try i am cast aside as these women believe themselves to be godlike beings and revel in the spectactle of their thousands of male suitors competing for their attention. i have never, in all my life met an attractive girl who wasnt a terrible human being and i dont underrstand what language i am supposed to use

Right now your biggest problem is masturbation. You have low energy because your cumming every day and not letting your balls recharge. Try to slowly reduce how much you fap. It is a process that will take a lot of time.

i am glad that you understand when someone is interested in you and can act upon it. you arent an autist like me

there is nothing i can do to combat this urge. the desire for it is so strong that i claw at myslef while shaking, i cant even think about anything aside from sex until ive jacked off and can finally bask in a little calm for about 45 minutes before it starts up again. i cant help it

all any of you have said is that im not actually an 8/10 and that that is why i am not getting anywhere. none of you understand the depth of the autism at work here

do you have any advice for me on how to stop. i agree and i think it would be good for me, but i am extremely addicted.

You're correct in being angry. You need to think your anger to a logical end.

Why do they act the way they do? Have they been treated their whole lives as objects and been lied to by men? Of course they have, imagine living a life where every single man you talk to is lying or putting up a front, you'd become fucked up and not know left from right. Women aren't men. They are different from us biologically, they have different desires, which is where the widespread hatred for feminism comes from. This anger taken to the logical end soon turns to sympathy for girls and a pride in being a man, this raises your self esteem and lets you accurately see where you are in terms of the dating world, and you can move on from there knowing that men and women are different.

I bet you've always been a sweet little boy who loves girls, right? Maybe you wrote a poem and gave it to a girl in forth grade, what you're actually doing is being fooled into thinking that girls have the same mindset as men, just with nicer bodies. This is incredibly intimidating and makes you think that no girl would date you. But it isn't true, men and women don't look for the same things. Men look for femininity, women look for masculinity. Reduce your feminine side and increase your masculine side. Watch movies that have masculine men, like Clint Eastwood or Alex from a Clockwork Orange, and think about how they act and what it is that makes them different from you. You'll find that masculinity often shows itself through a lack of self editing, which is a trait of confidence, fearlessness, aggression, all the things that are natural to being a man that are tamped down by a million different fears, especially instilled in us by society and media.

If your gut draws you to say something or act a certain way, follow it. It's a tangible feeling. Follow your gut instinct even when you're afraid, this is how to cut away your self editing process.

You probably THINK you are an 8/10 male, but infact you are a 2/10 male!

Find a slut that's DTF for cash

i wish i understood what "masculinity" was and what the expectation of me is for being male. i have seen some of these movies and i doubt that this is the only avenue to getting women by acting as these old actors do, but i suppose it could be of some help. in truth i have no understanding of what girls like in men or what makes them different. i want to be myself, i dont want to emulate some bullshit normative steryotype in order to convince people im not a disgusting cunt. but maybe that really is the world i live in. maybe i really do need to develop a 'system' so to speak of characterization to get girls on board. i do not understand what women want. i do not understand their perspective.

College does that. It shows you lies and rots your brain.

Stop masterbating and just go to a bar once a week have a few drinks and try to talk to some Gil's start slow

if you think that you are a 8/10 on your best, that means you are a 6/10 in a girls eye. and nobody wants a 6/10, you ugly faggot.

i am at least 7/10 and at most 8/10. i see a lot of women looking at me day to day and i dont understand how to engage, the times that i have in the past i ahve somehow managed to steer them away so severely that i leave with the impression that they thought i was a lunatic. i am a fucking autist and ruin every opportunity i get

i think you are right that i have to stop masturbating. i dont know how to though. christ, i need help. i need adivce

Well, if they're all horrible human beings, then why would you want them? Buy rubber vagina.

Your problem is in your head.

>i want to be myself, i dont want to emulate some bullshit normative steryotype in order to convince people im not a disgusting cunt.

That's what I mean by following your gut instinct. Those actors are doing exactly that, and that's how you become as desirable as they are. You overthink things, we all did or currently do. You're addicted to masturbating because you're intelligent enough to convince yourself that it's okay to cum this last time for ____ reason, you're intelligent enough to talk yourself out of talking to women, you're just not following your gut. This is what people mean when they say be yourself, except that saying be yourself is useless advice for someone in our position. Being ourselves has gotten us nowhere, the real key is shutting down thoughts and following the reptile, chimp brain primal instinct. I'm serious, point to right under your belly button, there's a sensation there, that's what your brain needs to focus on, it's called the second brain. When you see a raging feminist you physically react down there, there's a reason for that, it's because it's what you really want to feel before you put up these thought barriers which have piled up.

Thoughts are like CD tracks, if you play to Kool and the Gang, you're going to feel good, if you listen to Alone Again Naturally, you're going to be sad. The same logic applies to your thinking process. If you place a fear in your mind through a short thought, you're going to be afraid. I cannot express how important it is to not overthink yourself into a pit.

i guess im just an escapist who cant handle his reality. i need to learn to be impulsive and "follow the gut" so to speak i suppose, but i am so afraid of ruining things and walking away with a bolstered sense of my autism and inability to understand what the hell is going on. the few times i have tried to tap in to the reptile brain i have scared women off and went home feeling like i was a subhuman piece of garbage. it all seems to come down to, i need to be ready to accept that this will take trial and error to get right, and i feel that i am so behind the curve that i astonish women with my idiocy. i dont know how to remove myself from the pain of feeling like ive proven that i am an autist to the world by trying and failing.

i guess what it comes down to is, im scared. im scared about he world, and im scared about women. i dont understadn why i cant talk to them how i would anyone else. im confused and fear the fact that i am a distinct... oh for gods sake. im too drunk to continue. im just so sad that ive wasted my gifts, im so, so sad.

a

>need to be ready to accept that this will take trial and error to get right

Excellent.

You're on your way user. I'm also drunk. Vodka? I'm serious though, if you haven't listened to Patrice O'Neal on women yet, please listen to him. It's exactly what you're looking for. None of the PUA shit worked for me, none of the feminism shit worked for me, he's the only person that ever made sense about women in a genuine, life changing way for me. He had his own radio show on satellite radio about women. He will fix you, I'm serious.

fap 3 times a day. beta cuck women probably find you absolutely disgusting cause of your personality or you're just ugly

alright user. i trust you. i will give it a try.

i dont know who you are but i really value your opinion and i thank you egregiously for spending the time to reply to this thread. thank you. i am very sad this evening and you have given me a small amount of peace.

also, im drinking wine. ive just finished the seconfd bottle of the night. christ, im fucked up. this is like 12 drinks in the last 3 hours. god i hope ill get a fucking clue and try dong some things differently from now on

i think maybe what it all comes down to is i dont understand how to be confident. i was an ugly cunt until college and i was bullied heavily all through my life. i dont understand how to see myself in a positive light. please, can someone weigh in on how one can better their opinions of themselves

b

c

i call upon you, Sup Forums, in my time of need

d

e

f

g

im truly an alcoholic these days. ive had 12 drinks toaday alone. fuck. fuck me and fuck the world

Dude if you are really 8/10, go on tinder and be super forward, like another user said: just say you wanna hook up. youre bound to find one, fuck a convo if thats your problem, if they say they wanna fuck when you meet up just go at em. ez, gl man

i guess, i might be 7/10. all the same, ive had like no progress on tinder. i think i must be doing something wrong

Pic related?

Just go to the local bar and find some drunk chick you think is hot. It doesnt matter if you hate them all, just find one that looks good enough to fuck

whats your bio? make it something funny, or about your pets or something. if chicks can pickup make your self seem unique other than your appearance. dont look too serious in your pics.

basically it's this
talk to a chick
be a decent fucking dude
don't sound desperate
don't sound like you need them more than they need you
know when to disappear for a while
if they start flirting with you, generally speaking you can work the conversation to fucking them. Girls like a dude who takes control. Tell her what's gonna fucking happen. If she's not into you, just fucking keep going about your shit and don't be upset, and don't be a fucking dickhead.
This shit isn't really complicated. You can either literally just start talking to chicks randomly or you can do the Tinder route. Don't put on any airs. Don't hide your intentions, as was said before. You think she's cute, say so. You can generally get a good idea if a woman wants to fuck or not pretty quickly. They give cues, so if you can't pick up on those then you're pretty fucking autistic.
the number one thing is don't fucking beg them or get all hysterically emotional about shit