Guys I think I suck at sexting. I'm in need of some help, girls just stop talking to me

Guys I think I suck at sexting. I'm in need of some help, girls just stop talking to me.

>her: hey :)
>me: oh hi
bunch of random bullshit
>her: oh so you're gonna send me a pic? ;)
>me: hehe maybe
>her: I assume it'll be a pick pic? ;)
>me: you assume I have a dick

She read it like an hour ago and still no response.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m92Mxw3Hpn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just send a dick pic. Unless you have a small dick, then just bail

But what if she laughs at it too?

Then pick a dick pic online

>you assume I have a dick
Kek

My little brother said the same thing, am I missing something? Like I don't know what to say to women, I just get all autistic and shut down.

go all out

here's a solution, tie a noose and hang yourself. that worked for me

What does this mean?

Like auto erotic assfixation?

Kek.

Generally, when a girl makes an advance like that, don't make a joke. I learned to stop myself over text but I cannot tell you how many times I've cockblocked myself by pulling this shit in real life.

Did I cockblock myself??

>Ass-fixation?
Kek, do you mean "asphyxiation?!" Hahahah

this be safe dude. you never know what 'she' is fishing for.
no normal girl asks for dick picks directly.

Send a gif of your oiled up pecker and say
>you like that, you fucking retard?

when it is too easy, something is fishy

Bruh you blew it. Back to beating your dick for another year until your next opportunity comes along.

I don't understand how you even got to the point of texting a girl if you talk like that

Most likely. Some girls might play off what you said but it looks like this girl is not one of them. You could have recovered by saying just kidding, or something more clever, and then sending a picture.

Nah, let's not encourage people to play hard to get

Not him but probably through continuing to try and talk to lots of girls. I'm sure he crashes and burns quite frequently but even those of us with the touch of the 'tism can eventually be successful. We probably need more practice than the average to figure out how to not cockblock ourselves though.

As long as you look decent and aren't completely retarded, you'll be able to find girls that are interested.

it is truth to my experience.
you get nothing for free most of the time.
also men are made to be hunters. if they get something for free they will lose interest.
anyway /thread for op being a cuck and gone.

>>you assume i have a dick
God let this be real

OP still here. Just embarrassed. I tried messaging her again cause I can't stand being left on "seen."

I said
>"but I can't assume you don't have a dick"

I put one of those little winky faces. Do you think she'll reply? It was supposed to kinda break the ice and get her to smile a little, maybe she'll prove it with a clam pic?

Should I just send a dic pic anyway?

dude when a gal needs it humour is counterproductive. humour is good to be friendzoned
>winky faces
you better be baiting here

Somebody screencap this. My cringe folder needs it

still this you lost her anyway. she would not even read your messages at this point of time obviously

Yes. Follow it up with a dick pic. It's your only chance to recover.

please don't.

I sent it, what have I got to lose I guess? Waiting on a reply now..

This

No way this is real

Dude fuck off.

And she replied. All she said was "lol"
I think it's game over. Am I right or is there a fallout plan?

>all she said was "lol"

Jesus fuck, OP. If this isn't bait you're one poor, desperate son of a bitch. My hats off to you for making the effort.

That was my logic as well. You already killed it but your dick pic either saves it or is an amusing experience to look back on.

Why did you respond without asking us to vet what you were going to say? There is a niche for that type of humor but you probably just destroyed your chance to redeem yourself. I still got a kick out of your first comment though.

Just keep talking to her about dicks. That'll definitely help.

What comment?

And what should I say in the future?
Why am I such a microwavable retard about this stuff?

That is fucking hilarious. That's the comment I was referring to.

And in that situation you either say something also flirty and sexual or just send the damn dick pic and take the conversation to sexting land. Jokes ruin the mood when sexting. I also had to figure this stuff out by fucking up frequently. People are confusing so you have to observe and practice to figure how to best interact with them. You're going to crash and burn a lot before you have a good handle on it.

If not b8:

You fucked up at

Should've been your golden chance for you to say something along the lines of
>how about you send pics of your own? ;)

You fucked up user, you could've been fapping rather than have post this. Next time don't be so retarded

user. It's too late now, women get off of mental and imaginative stimulation. You had some tension going on with her before but now it's gone, sending a dick pic will most likely make her block you

>hilarious
>implying girls usually have a sense of humour

Well I hate to say you were right...
I just thought the kissy guy was cute, idk.

I need to go to bed.

I didn't mean that the chick would find it amusing. I meant considering the situation, that response is fucking hilarious because it completely misses the point. What do you do with that response if you're the girl? You made your intentions obvious and the guy completely deflects your advances even though it's obvious he wants to get layed. I'd be baffled if a chick was clearly into me and I made an advance and she completely deflects it, and then keeps hitting on me.

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

>be me, senior fag in hs currently
>been practicing sexting since freshman year, do it consistently but not frequently if that makes sense

It does take time to know how to properly turn a women on and sext, eventually it'll turn into actual sex, see this as a learning experience user. Be thankful there were no emotional strings on this one, god speed.

yeah alright. we agree on this then.
i also think it is absolutely hilarious but the girl (if ever existed) wanted a quick sext. very counterproductive to send this signal then.

Live and learn, user. You should try to find some examples of other people flirting like this to get a better idea of how to respond and how to not cockblock yourself. Ask yourself what went wrong here and how she was most likely feeling throughout that conversation and why she felt that way.

I'll be 34 in May. Idk why I even try, it's not like I could have her over any way with my cancer-having ass cockblock of a mom stinking up the place.

And you are welcome to post the wins you've achieved. Not like I'm getting anywhere with it anymore.

Hate to say it but you sound like every other self loathing person on this site. Get your life together and prioritize on the fundamentals, your sex life will (hopefully) fall into place

>what do I know? I'm just 18

I would post some nudes but a lot of them are people I'm still friends with, have like 3 girls which I have a fwb status with. Sorry Sup Forums, no fapping happening on this thread

That's not setting you mongrel.

Post text dumbass. I wanna laugh at you

The guys 12 what do you expect

Just send her a dick pic Sup Forumstard , you got nun to lose

youtu.be/m92Mxw3Hpn4
Why dick pics are bad