So another failure for Trump, now he can't get rid of DACA

So another failure for Trump, now he can't get rid of DACA.

So much failure in the space of 12 months.

As a non-American this shit show is so entertaining, watching Americans flail around a sinking ship and trying to defend their impotent demi-god.

RIP America

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/trump-daca-dreamers.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"s-stop making fun o-of h-him"

it is glorious finally americans are realizing that their country is a piece of shit and not as important as they thought it was

It was pretty fuckin' important 13ish months ago.
Now we're a worldwide laughing stock and a third of the country is saying "woah this is awesome I love everyone laughing at me!"

watch the republicans jump off that sinking ship and getting rid of Trump because he isn't "performing" or they will throw him under the bus and get him incarcerated.

I'm tired of winning.

He's a little bitch

Three more years of failed promises you mean? And doing nothing but put money in the pockets of corporations at the expense of the populace?

Damn you Americans are dumb as fuck.

hey man, i never voted for this dumbass.

300 more days until the midterm elections.

Remember when republicans cried like babies when Obama was elected. Shame shit now but in reverse. Every god damn election. That is how shit the American election system is, same idiots on both sides crying for shit they have no clue about.

A every day

Not American, Not Liberal.

But I guess you Fat Balls of Salt need to assume shit to make it all less painful.

Where is all the idiot trump fans who list all the bullshit excuses on why they think trump is great.

I need another big laugh.

Least it's Hillary am I right??

No they have bigly accurate facts to back up Trump, believe me folks believe me

Please link be to the quote of him saying he was going to get rid of DACA?

Oh wait. He never said that, nigger.

Reddi.. I mean Sup Forums. Meh, either I guess. They are one and the same now.

Here is another butthurt kid who thinks I must be a hillary fan because I think Trump is an idiot. How sad that they have to resort to lying to themselves to get through another day.

What exactly has he done that can't get rid of DACA?

I'm not a nigger, so I like the current president. My 401k has exploded this year. You niggers don't know what that is.

>"Congress get ready to do your job - DACA!"

It was one thing when conservatives were just ignoring history, but now you retards ignore/deny the current reality we live in. It is astonishing

Still waiting on that quote.

Basically a Jew judge declared Trump isn't allowed to interfere in immigration, because the Talmud says so.

The right can't meme

You know how I know you're a nigger? Because only a nigger would save that stupid picture.

>RIP America
Because no other country on Earth has ever had governmental problems or even entire revolutions and come out the other side stronger, right? Shit's gonna get worse before it gets better but in the long run having someone throw our already stagnant government down the shitter may not be the worst thing that could happen. Change is good.

How is that saying he wants it gone? He supports it retard.

"The president supports the DACA program," Sanders told reporters, later adding that Trump remains intent on working with bipartisan lawmakers toward "responsible immigration reform."

He tried to rescind the DACA system by saying it was illegal, but a judge told him that his claim is based on a flawed legal premise.

It was part of his plan to try and remove what he saw as illegals, so yeah he did say it, cry some more fatboi. Your impotent demi-god failed again.

^

White and Scottish, get rekt Mr assumption kid.

Here is an article saying he supports it. How can you keep saying he doesn’t?

nytimes.com/2017/09/14/us/politics/trump-daca-dreamers.html

No other country has the corporations controlling it to an economic collapse though. That is the difference.

So you're saying that him urging the republican congress to change/remove DACA is him showing his support for it.... yeeeeeah

It says the words “supports” I just linked you to a NY Times article saying he supports it. What else do you want?

>People who dislike Trump must be a Liberal

He's flip-flopped on this, like he has on countless other things. On this issue he did really seem torn, wanting to limit immigration but hating the idea of tearing children from the only home they've known. He might have been going for some kind of compromise but that sure as shit isn't happening in this political climate.

But did Trump actually say he supports it? Nope.

>but but but the news article says so
>being this fucking much of a sheep

So if I linked an article that said Trump supporters suck cock daily, that would mean it is true right?

You’ve yet to say to show me he doesn’t. You have to be trolling. Good night kid I’m out of here.

>FAKE NEWS!!!!111*
>*unless i like what it says

I swear these people could count to their IQ on one hand if they cut off four fingers

>Trump supporters suck cock daily
We've all witnessed this firsthand for nearly two years now.

Hey retard he want a DACA in exchange for end to shitty policies that majority of people are against IE chain migration and lottery systems... I mean idk but you but everyone should come here legally and be skilled. Oh forgot your just some arrogant hyper intellectual who has to jump through mental hoops to make the ideology you've been feed make sense like the sheep you are seriously get your facts right or go to pol instead of hanging here cause libtards get destroyed there

These faggots have been screeching for two years that Trump wants to genocide all beaners. Anything less than beaner holocaust will be a betrayal.

How can I show you something that he hasn't said? Exactly.

But why not show me where he actually said he does support it. You can't do that right, even though he supposedly said it by you, so there has to be proof of it, so where is it?

Again exactly, checkmate.

Also I wasn't the guy you were responding to originally.

Wow someone has a small penis and is angry. wuueeeeeeeee, so much assumptions in one paragraph.

Failure in 12 months? I don't like trump but he did pass a tax cut and now our economy is through the roof. I mean I know you think your shitty country spends your money better then you can.

>small penis political argument
Found the kike.

More wrong assumptions, wuuuueeeeeee. Get salty boi.

Read what you just wrote

I said this earlier, my 401k is booming right now. I've probably made about $10k just from Trump.

>1 like = 1 prayer

You can't post unless your over 18 Lol msmbc just have 1,000k bonus to all employees while screaming Oprah is their president

What exactly am I supposed to hate Trump for toady? Anything specific?

Do you even know what a 401k is?

Living I guess

Wrong post and yeah I do oh wise one who knows more over b8 thread

Seriously, give me a really good reason to hate Trump. Name the one thing that I should really hate him for.

I think that guy was referencing economy

being a pathological liar

Having other ways to do things that are not how you would do things

>as a non amerifat
hillaryfag detected

Proof besides you believing this I mean I wouldn't reference a bible as to why he is evil

You're going to have to be more specific

I didn't like either option but I would still choose Trump over Clinton, even today.

People don't have ideas, ideas have people.

Both of these pictures are from a show called Stranger Things. Both of these pictures are from the same poster.

Clinton shills just wouldn't stop. Thanks for the delicious salty tears, was fun.

As someone more conservative I can say without a doubt I enjoyed stranger things. Triggered yet?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

The country is obviously headed down a permanent split. White people on one team, Niggers and faggots on the other team. Trump obviously represents white people, and I don't see any reason to abandon Team Whitey. I mean, what argument would you put forward to get me to abandon Team Whitey, and join the Democrat Nigger Faggot Coalition?

As a nonAmerican I just don't get how Americans can like someone who avoided being a soldier while everyone else was drafted into it, like a coward hiding behind fake lies and illnesses a number of times to not go to nam, but yet have him as your commander in chief. Is America full of idiots or what?
The guy didn't even pay his taxes, couldn't provide the proof, caught out with his lies countless times and yet people still clap their hands like trained seals to him.
Wonder how well Americans will feel who supported him, when the economic crash happens to them soon, wonder how much begging they will do for aid as prices soar for food, I wonder if they will swallow pride in a fantasy country and accept that they rely on other countries to survive.

Dude, they are tears of laughter. The rest of the world thanks you for fucking up your country so we could have a good ol' kek. Thank you for your service.

Another assumption maniac. Nope not a hillary fan either. Not an American, as said I laugh daily at you yankfags.

If Trump dodged his taxes, he would be facing charges from the IRS. That isn't happening. He pays all taxes owed.

>accuses me of being a hillary shill
>not even American
>not even fan of either Trump or Hillary
>has to lie about this to not cry himself to sleep

Wow Americans are sure snowflakey recently.

New York Times and it's opinion article. I could just being up fox news saying that's fake and say I'm right. I'm sure trump drinking alot of diet coke is the cause of his mental problems. If you can't get the guy you hate out of office for fake corruption charges then attack his mental health to impeach. Literally sounds so bad reminds be of a dictatorship.

Not an American but it's a joy to see Eurocucks getting fucked in the ass by immigrants while getting BTFO by USA and at the same time think they are superior.
How's Jamal's cock taste faggot? Can you still taste your wife's pussy when you suck it?

The rest of the world is a mess. Why do you think hundreds of millions of people are scrambling to get into the US? Don't be mad you live in a small country with no sovereignty.

So much tribalism in this post sounds so progressive

Like countless companies operating in the US, they use tax dodge schemes that are legal due to loopholes.

They did the same thing in the UK by operating from the Isle of Wight to bypass VAT.

This, actually.
Being Merica is just a constant battle against the globalist commies.

>Wow Americans are sure snowflakey recently.
Except you are the ones who keep opening threads to cry about crooked Hillary losing the election. While Republicans and Trump can't stop winning.
Have you screamed at the sky today?

>pretend not to be American
>pretend to know what is going on in Europe
>uses facts from Breitbart etc
>being this much of a cuck
No Problemo Jose

>commie judges throwing up redtape on everything
>HURR HURR TRUMP IS A FAILURE LOOK AT HOW ENTRENCHED THE SYSTEM IS HOW CAN HE EVEN COMPETE

Literally gas yourself.

oh shoot... sorry man

America is the best country in the world. Stay mad

Why would I open a thread about Hillary losing in an election? I am not American, not a liberal, not a Hillary fan.

Again proof you trumpeteers have to lie and assume everyone must be a Hillary fan if they don't agree with you, typical American logic, guess what you are wrong and will always be wrong.

Cry some more.

Sorry dude idk if you've kept up with the news but I understand since it very old. Trump pays 25% of his income and that was like 10 years ago. Google search it. And you're not even american dude so just why even. I mean hillary was a draft dodger too who cares you can't even serve in our military.

Just curious if you have any clue as to wjat you're talking about?

>actually thinks this happens

Go back to voting against Israel while trump stops sending you money