ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4909498/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my butt owo

I love garlic croutons

cute

post more OP

I see no butt

nigga u gay

Can someone post ideas for a castration/dick cut off or make up some stories.

self induced testicular torsion

On th3 last thread looking for guys to help me with starting to translation. And also my Tumblr to keep in contact. Baileybreecd

Do i just tie a rope, or i have enough strength can I do it without tools?

buy cyproterone acetate or spironolactone
take it daily for a year
watch as your castration fetish fades very slowly fades away over time and instead is replaced by genuine gender dysphoria, causing physical pain when you look at your male features and the fact that you weren't born female

at least thats what happened to me

I love your aesthetic

post pic of yourself

nigga u gay for being a trap

Post pics.

And I'm RPing with someone on kik who is into getting their dick/balls cut off.

turns out someone actually did it,
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4909498/

but from the sound of it, you can do it without tools and simply twisting them once or twice around and leaving them like that

other metods are, like you mention, tying them off

also what says is chemical castration, which i guess isnt your thing

else you could go for an orchidectomy

as someone on cypro, my balls are mostly dead, but still there

i second this

nigga u gay

If someone has a castration/getting dick cut off fetish is that their fetish or do they wanna be a girl?

Are they just full of shit?

)

>uses the word gay as an insult in a trap thread, top kek

Me like it

theres a lot of possibilities,
i want my junk turned into a vagina.

others are just having a fetish and some actually want to be a eunuch or a nullo, as an extreme form of bdsm

u gay too u fag

Faggot detected

thats a cute neapolitan flavored dick.

I want my boobies to do that

MFW >cute trap, myself

Nigger fagot, LBGT board is you.

nigga u gay u post pictures of ur man titties taking a squirt

You only live once brothers, if you want to jerk it to dudes in womens clothing and say it's not gay then do you.

Get this jiggaboo jewrat outta here.

How?

post pic

ayee do me a solid jamal

truly idk
not sure what caused what i guess
it was much more of a feminization fetish than just castration...or at least i thought it was a fetish
there's no question i have gender dysphoria now, it really does feel like actual physical pain and its very easy for me to cry looking in the mirror some days especially after seeing what i look like next to cis women
this fag from the last thread

jessisakitty on tumblr for anyone wondering, she has on of the best trap asses youll ever get to see, nice and round.

thicc thighs wanna suck them

If a male wants to become a female then why ask how?

Ah, the pretty american gril.

>its very easy for me to cry looking in the mirror some days especially after seeing what i look like next to cis women
you and me both user...

>gril

autism detected, NUKE him boys.

ay, ay, Kim

You're adorable in that outfit. I bet your underwear is cuter though.

Triple dubs confirms your love of the cock

That ass, omg.

Do by really have any titties yet

Please post nudes. You're so sweet and beautiful.

no don't do that, you both are very pretty, why do you feel that way if there are cis-females that definitely look not even close to both of you, even being traps and you look much better than a lot of legit females.

no i am a girl
it really is the worst :(
ALSO for more hon science, hrt has made my feet shrink
i wear a 10.5 in women's now

Unf

nigga u gay for having to come up with that shit to try n roast me, fuck outta here u fag.

9/10 wouldn't even feel that gay

His tits squirt milk, kill yourself.

Fuck u fagot.
I summon jinzo

>wouldn't even feel that gay
you mean wouldn't be gay at all, it's a girl. liking girls are straight, that one particular girl just happened to be born in a male bood

is there some way to see the adult content without signing up for a tumblr account?

nigga u gonna feel gay after sliding this dick up ur ass, goteemm

You both are extremely pretty and I wouldn't be ashamed to introduce you as my qt gf to my family.

but you really look like a cis woman. I'd never guess that you're a trans

no, i just made a burner account to see all the traps that post or get posted here.

bitch what does that even mean, gonna milk this dick with your mouth if you dont start making some sense you bonehead.

You two are lucky at least that you don't have to worry about passing. I've had dysphoria my whole life but have a 0% chance of passing with my manface

shouldnt we keep it that way?

we are trans though, so at least for me, its a reminder of the dysphoria mixed with a feeling of "ill never be this pretty" or "ill never pass when they look like that"
i also notice a lot of small things most doesnt because im very aware of what makes you more feminine, and i constantly see those flaws in myself. it really hurts

hm, i wonder if that hon science will work for me too, i can just fit a 41EU which is the largest in like 99% of the cases over here

thank you user, i really appreciate it, i just wish i could see what you and others do

post a pic user, we will be the judge.

you just made my night

if i wanted to play with her cock is that gay?

I'm repressed and don't have any female features currently, there's nothing to see

in that case you should find a guy, if you haven't been reading the conversations, most trans hate everything that reminds or puts focus on their cock. You wouldn't be playing with it.

Come on princess. Just one ass pic. With or without panties.

Who is this???

only an old one then

Boo

just remember that however you feel doesnt exactly translate to what others feel or see, so you may not feel as attractive but you definitely are, no doubt you look better than a lot of cisgirls, even girls that get posted on those fap threads. i know this isnt much but i hope it makes you feel at least a bit better that you really are achieving the goal of transitioning into a female.

i'm playing with you user. :)