Over the last year or so, I've become obsessed with the idea of traditional Catholicism...

Over the last year or so, I've become obsessed with the idea of traditional Catholicism. It's the life I want to live and want to raise my family in. I don't want to marry a non virgin and raise degenerate liberal children, I'd rather marry a traditional Christian girl. Due to these standards finding a women is harder than it's ever been. Recently I've met a girl. She's a God loving, conservative, a solid 6.5/10 and a virgin. Only downside is, she's kind of stupid. I've come to really love who she is but I'm wondering if it's worth it to invest in a women that I won't be able to hold a decent conversation with.

She'll care for you and your kids, while you converse with intelligent men. Easy.

If you're already falling for her then might as well give it a shot. You don't have to marry on the first date.

Also as the other user said if she plans on being a housewife then even better.

Also I'm glad you're doing what you're doing. Imo it's the best way to raise kids.

>I've become obsessed with the idea of traditional Catholicism
well, you're probably not the sharpest tack in the box, either, so go for it and stop thinking so much of yourself. Traditional Catholicism, as people probably think of it, is filled with horrendous ideas. No contraception, so millions of people suffer from diseases in Africa, pederasty because the woman is evil, and so on. I'm not talking about spirituality or God here, but traditional Catholicism. It's still the most magical of the Christian faiths, but you make your bed and then you have to sleep in it.

So much bullshit in one comment, kek.
Go tip your fedora somewhere else, neckbeard.

>Catholicism is the loving message of Jesus wrapped in all the bureaucracy, cronyism, and politicking that human beings are famous for poisoning worthy ideas with.

>criticizing Catholicism with a picture of a crusader
You literally can't be this retarded even if you wanted.
Also your argument is equally retarded since pretty much every mentioned flaw is common to every single human institution.

When you’re high as mistype

holy fuck moar

Very similar struggle. Not sure if I'd be so restrictive to just virgins but that's simply because as you said there are basically no options. Honestly a wife that isn't of the same intellectual merit as yourself isn't such a bad thing. Especially if you are going for the nuclear subservient wife set up. Pray for guidance and perhaps reach out to your father for advice. Godspeed user. Dominus nobiscum.

You makes the decision and act on it, or you don’t. Are you Catholic, raised Catholic or other Christian, or what? If you haven’t yet, go through catechism. There’s a whole philosophy to this that’s a lot more than ”I don’t want degen children”.

Yes. Take her and move to rural Italy. Live a comfy, god fearing life safe from the degeneracy the western world finds itself in.

WHO IS THAT

Want all these idealistic and wholesome things, but your standards are way too high and you’re posting about it on Sup Forums. You don’t wanna raise a degenerate but you are one. user, you are a faggot.

I was raised traditionalist Catholic. You do not want this.

>I'd rather marry a traditional Christian girl.
>she's kind of stupid

Well you did say you wanted a traditional Christian

If you don't want to raise "degenerate liberal children" then don't let a certain religion decide how run your life. I've been born and raised a "traditional Catholic" and I advise you not to.

So... you are a degenerate liberal child?

Reject that desert cult, if you are a caucasian that way of life has nothing to do with you.

>she's kind of stupid.
elaborate.

Here in Europoor, Traditional Roman Catholic girls are guaranteed to be:
- virgin
- no less than 7/10
- smart
- cute
- educated
- little to no socials, and not to show themselves
- no dating, except in a strongly committed relationship
- grossed out if you only mention non-vanilla sex
- no sex before marriage, not even a little touching
- willing to raise many kids, lots of plain vanilla sex
- lots of Masses, prayers, and so on

Basically it's the safest investment for anyone, as long as you can made her think you are the most loyal and committed Catholic husband

Traditional Catholic here.

Can confirm they think it's a shameful sin to fap to traps, to fap, and traps.

lmao, im from Spain aka "The catholic kingdom"
All catholic girls are slutty as fuck and retarded.
Also they come from rich families and usually they are extreme materialistic. Normal girls are the top tier. They go to the church all the fucking weekends and trust more in the word of the priest than in your own word. Catholic girls are ok if you are a retarded with money who wants to live on a family of materialistic cunts.

Source: two catholic exgirlfriends.

Something tells me they also think traps are gay.

>All catholic girls are slutty as fuck and retarded.

Maybe you're talking about the neoChurch of the Vatican II Council.

In college times there was this Traditional Catholic girl. A literal 10/10 girl. It was quite hard to even talk to her, let alone getting introduced.

Being fat and poor I did not even try to approach her. But saw most of my mates trying hard and getting turned down one by one.

Soon after college she started dating a dude - clearly a Traditional Catholic guy - and less than a year later she married him. Since then she got 4 babies in 6 years, and she's not even 30.

>this makes it ok

I don't give a fuck about what the words you scratched down say, more of this perfect body por favor

>Since then she got 4 babies in 6 years, and she's not even 30.

you described a girl who is a follower of that institution of the Roman Catholic Church known as "Opus Dei" (at least here in Spain). The nord of Spain is full of girls like that. Is like a nun that gets married and after that is pregnant all the time, with this method the survival of the religion is assured.