Brian on NoFap

uncut.co.uk/blog/beach-boys-trying-destroy-77465

“I’ve got my secret here. I don’t tell anybody my secret,” confides Brian, still sitting by his piano. “I have a secret… I’ll tell you anyway: I don’t have any sex, OK? The secret is abstaining from orgasm. An Einsteinian formula that if you abstain from having an orgasm for, say, 10 years, you create a void in your brain. In other words, if you don’t express and orgasm for 10 years, it’s a long time, right? Most people think two weeks without an orgasm’s a long time.

“And I did that, y’know? My dad told me in high school: ‘Son, now you’re gonna be going through a lot of hell as you grow up, and the one thing you should never do is you should not have orgasms and masturbate and you should not fuck with girls.’

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/the-healing-of-brother-brian-the-rolling-stone-interview-with-the-beach-boys-19761104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rollingstone.com/music/news/the-healing-of-brother-brian-the-rolling-stone-interview-with-the-beach-boys-19761104

Interviewer: Actually there is one thing I'd like to ask you about your love life. Brian mentioned he was experimenting with celibacy, and I figured you would know if that's true.
MARILYN: Celibacy — what's that?
Interviewer:No sex.
MARILYN: No sex? Um... no, that's not true at all. I mean, I wouldn't say he was into it, you know, like a master. [She giggles.] But that definitely is not true.
Interviewer: He said he'd been refraining from sex for two months so that he would get more energy to do other things.
MARILYN: Let's put it this way — he refrains from coming.

Imagine the payoff from edging for 10 years

immortality, it's why dubs can't kill him

jesus fucking christ

" When I met Dr. Landy, I knew I'd met someone who could play Brian's game."

DOHOHO

nuclear cum

There is an efukt video where a guy ejaculates for the first time in over 10 years. I almost puked when i saw it.

Proof NoFap will enhance your mental capabilities

cuck?

Proof of the opposite desu

>tries nofap
>becomes retarded
i bet chad mike faps all the time

link pls

Mike doesn't need to fap, he just fucks his wife

it's like squeezing out a fucking bottle of syrup. you don't want to see it

[spoiler]https efukt com/20777_38_Years_Without_Ejaculation html[spoiler]

It's called like that but it's a typical bullshit efukt title, the male body handles excess semen by nocturnal emissions just fine.

This has to be some silicone injection or some shit.

you can even pee it out

damn. . .

sperm cells also die and are replaced, they don't build up like a swelling reservoir that's going to break its banks and flood a town with semen

?

The Big Cum

this is me after a week

>nah i won't feel nauseous from a lil jizz
watches video
>almost blargh all over my dorm

This thread is about Brian's NoFap not this holy shit