Let's have an argument Sup Forums

Let's have an argument Sup Forums

I'll start. Fuck you, you mentally stunted mouth breather, go suck on your moms chubby cock

Well, fuck off cucksucker. Feel the love. Flowers n' shit

That's not an argument, you're just insulting me. You need to argue a point

>That's not an argument, you're just insulting me. You need to argue a point

This.

Are traps gay?

Hey, fuck you

Nothing in life excites me any more, I'm twenty three and I've grown bored of everything life has to offer, there's no woman, job, holiday or any amount of drugs that can change this. I don't want to go through the process of dying, I simply don't want to be alive any more and that's fine by me. I've contacted a heroin addict earlier and I'm currently overdosing on that stuff. I'm posting here because I have no friends, I have no family, there's no one who would want to listen to a burden like myself, so if you're reading this I'm most likely choking on my bile from the overdose I just took. I hope that in life every single one of you even the real pieces of shit finds happiness I would hate to share my burden, hope you all have a nice day Sup Forumsros, thanks for all the dumb shit I've wasted years on, peace out.

traps aren't gay

Gay > homo- > like the same sex > sex defines by gender > male defines by cock/ female by veginas > be man liking traps (traps have cocks (!?!?)

Therefore, Trap is gay

no it isnt

my dad can beat up your dad

>Veginas
Kek

Spraying febreeze on a turd doesn't make it stop smelling.

You see, knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not throwing it in a fucking fruit salad.
>Liking cock is gay end of story amiright?

abandon bread

Do you know de way?

Hahaha, didnt see that X'D

Not an argument.