Megan has been sentenced to hang to death barefoot. Describe her execution in detail

Megan has been sentenced to hang to death barefoot. Describe her execution in detail.

Megan sobbed as the noose was tightened around her neck. Cum spewed from her pussy as she awaited the drop that would take her young life

Megan's barefoot body twisted and writed as the noose crushed her delicate neck. The crowd cheered as piss and cum poured out of her exposed pussy.

Megan gave footjobs to all the prison guards as she awaited her public execution.

Megan chose to have her head sliced off on the guillotine but the judge changed her request at the last minute to make a spectacle of her dying, writhing body. He wanted her to suffer barefoot in public.

The fuck

Megan flashed he dying scrunching soles to the crowd as the rope took her life. She never thought she die this young, or be judicially executed in public, but here she was, strangling to death as hundreds of people cheered and publicly masturbated while she died.

Piss trickled down Megan's leg and between her twitching toes. She died unaware her still warm corpse will be fucked and abused before being dumped in a shallow ditch. Pictures of her corpse's feet will circulate the internet for years after her painful execution.

Nooooooo meghan!!!!!

Yes, sadly she died barefoot and pissing while twitching barefoot at the end of a noose.

Anyone else want to take a turn describing her execution? I can provide pics. You can hang her, shoot her, decapitate, gas, electrocute, or whatever you want.

Watching a beautiful young slut like Megan be led sobbing up the gallows, noosed, and hanged slowly made my cock explode with cum. I couldn't wait to fuck her dead body, a look of fear still frozen on her face.

"I don't want to die this young, but I hope you suck on my lifeless toes and chew on my dead, wet pussy before you bury my naked corpse."

Bump

Megan plunged naked through the trapdoor of the gallows and made being hanged sexy again. Her clit visibly swelled and throbbed as she drooled on her tits.

Megan pissed all over the floor of her cell as her wrists were tightly bound behind her back. She was terrified of dying, but she knew she was about to be killed and there was nothing she could do but twist gracefully in the wind.

Waiting to be another cum-filled corpse.

"My name is Megan Bayna, and I'm about to die very slowly. I wish I could live longer, but being a young necro toy seems to be my fate. This is going to hurt."

Bump for more of Megan's soft bare feet

Megan's shoes were removed. She was hung. The end.

Forget executing her, how would you murder meghan? I'd wrap a thin wire around her throat and feel her body writhe against mine as she died, her toes stretching and wiggling to the grave.

Bump

"Hang me high enough that I'll feel the wind between my toes. This should be enough to cause me to squelch cum globs out of my urethra."

Moar

Megan moaned in ecstasy as the executioner spread her ass cheeks and licked her tasty butthole. Her clit throbbed as he tongue fucked her anal canal, but he was merely lubing her up. Seconds before she plunged to her death she felt him jam a broken broom handle up her asshole. It hurt like hell but made her squirt.

Bump

Well this was a weird thread