Had a dream i was sprinting to my car in the snow kind of like a gorilla. Using one fist, and jumping like a cheetah...

Had a dream i was sprinting to my car in the snow kind of like a gorilla. Using one fist, and jumping like a cheetah, hauling ass. Do we dream in metaphors? Or is it just bull. Dream Discussion thread.

Idk man I have so many crazy dreams I don't even try to analyze em

I once had a dream I was sexually molested by a transvestite cat. I only knew the cat was a transvestite because he told me. What the fuck metaphor do you think that was?

U seen planet of the apes before?

i stopped smoking weed about 2,5 days ago
today i had a dream that i was rolling a joint and that i put so much haschish in it that the tobacco only covered maybe 20 of the hasch and i realised that it wasnt gonna burn nice at all so i ripped a small peice of my underwear off and laid it in the middle of it all before finish rolling it.
i dont have any memory of smoking it in my dreams tho

>20%
mb

I had a dream where I was Driving a convertible down a highway and there were these teens in a truck driving down it too and I said privet brahs, and the guy in the passenger and girl in the back both turned around and we're so happy to find another Russian to talk to they both said Privet followed by a Russian sentence I don't remember. Then I'm cutting through this mall in Russia and there's these three girls, ones wearing a white long sleeve when a black puffy vest over it and she had long blonde hair and blue eyes, I think her footwear was black and white and her pants were black but I don't remember. Then she pulled out a bottle of vodka, and I've never drank in my life but in my dream I went fuck it. So her and her two girl friends and I started downing vodka in the mall and she gave the rest to me and then I was home and drunk for the first time and I was trying to keep it together and I was doing a pretty good job but I think the only reason I was is because I've never been drunk so idk how it feels it or know what I would act like. Basically I was wobbly and a little hyped up but trying to keep it at bay, then I went downstairs to the kitchen and My friend let's call him Brandon had just arrived and I grabbed him by the shoulders and looked into his eyes and said dude I'm drunk and he didn't believe me so I showed him the bottle and said I downed this with these girls, three Russian girls and there was a swig left so I took it and then said blyat and woke up. I had this dream two days ago.

I rite all mine down.

That you want to fuck a cat.

Yes. All of them.

Sometime i get stoned in my dreams, so baked when i wake uo a cant remember if it was a dream or not.

We smoke full weed joints over here.

Yeah. I could help you do some dream analysis but im kinda tired myself

That’s a fucking looooooong dream
Seems legit

if i can get my hands on weed i do smoke it pure or mix in like a tenth of a cigarette to make it burn properly, altho its mostly hash year round :/

what suprised me is that last time i took a break from getting high everyday is that i didt remember/have any dream for three weeks and when they came back i had the most intense feelings in them and several every night to the point where remembering them later in the day was no challenge at all, this lasted for another three weeks when i started smoking again and the dreams dissapeared pretty fast.

It happened pretty fast I think it just seems long cause I wrote down as much detail as I could remember, I've had very long dreams before though.

I had wrote a long story but deleted it all because too long for what it was.
Basically, since 13 y/o I kept a notepad beside my bed and jot down any dream and nightmare I have the instance I wake up. Anything I remember, or even if I dreamt at all.
Only had four dreams (not counting nightmares) since I started noting them when I was 13, all of which I remember clearly, and I'm nearing 20. Coincidentally, every time I had a dream it would be when I slept in an unfamiliar bad, like in a hotel, but only for the first night. Those dreams were all memorable to this day because they were lucid dreams.

I feel like I have dream autism or something.

maybe it's a prophecy of how you get drunk for the first time kurwa

derr`mo I hope not

Hey russian bud, what's your thought on a westerner taking the trans-Siberian on their own ?

The railway or orchestra

railway, it looks like an insane journey, but it seems worth it to see that natural corner of the world.

I thought i was the only one that wrote down dreams. My shit makes me think i might be truly insane, no way these dreams are possible for a regular person. I used to just forget them all, but they have become so insane that i just feel the need to remember them.

i'm here's one of mine

>In some sort of south african shanty town ghetto, talked to nick cannon. Then was at my university parking lot in my car. Some girl told me
someone else wanted to race me, i asked what they drove. Then the parking lot turned into train tracks and i had to drive around the trains to
get out. Then back to that shanty town ghetto i went in some type of fast food place, and there was some lady melted into an electrical box
talking to me. Couldn't see her, she was inside it and stuck forever in there.

could this be considered normal?

Oh was I confused on what you meant, you might want to know a little Russian just in case but other than that I say go for it!

I dreamed last night that they rebooted Bionicle again and it was just like revamped versions of the 2001 sets, shit was cash.

I also recently had a dream where I was a furry hanging out with some other furries in a room and I had a boyfriend and we were grinding on eachother and shit.

No metaphors. We dream in random shit, and some of it is meaningful.

You ever had a dream where you wanted to hit someone but your arms were spaghetti? You were lying on your arms.

That seems very normal to me, I had a dream about helping my ex put up posters of her favorite band to promote their new album before a red tornado came down and erased us all from existence. That's the summed up version though, cause the whole thing is super long.

I had a full dream about strictly just circles. That's in, just looking at a bunch of circles.

I had a similar dream except it was sheets of ice with varying thicknesses.

Now that is something else. That also made me laugh. It could mean always mean something or not that's the thing though, like color size amount.

I've never really had abstract dreams like that, always been story.

I think i can usually relate my dreams to things however. It;s usually a stretch how it got to the dream though. Like for circles, perhaps it was because i was learning about how to use a smith chart in electrical engineering. Where all you do is just draw a lot of circles.

I also had the most normal, realistic dreams in my entire life recently, as in nothing out of the ordinary happened unlike most dreams.

Dream 1:
>We were having spaghetti for dinner and I was eating lots in my room,
>but about halfway through my spaghetti I realized I didn't put cheese in it,
>so I went to the kitchen to get some, I found some fancy grated cheese in the fridge,
>I smelled the cheese to see if it was mouldy and it wasn't,
>So I was about to put some in my spaghetti and then realized I wasn't hungry.

Dream 2:
>I went down stairs and the fold out futon couch was there, I looked and there was cat shit on it,
>"one of the cats must've shit on this futon" I thought.

why would it be "insane"?
because of changing settings every now and then?
i would say that "teleporting" / "changeing settings in a moments notice" is really common in dreams, atleast it usually happens to me when i have longer dreams

otherwise your dream didt seem out of the ordinary.

here's an old one of mine, i call it super happy fun time.
i was in some sort of prison for really dangerous people and the prison was in anarchy at pretty much all times, guards would not stop inmates from killing eachother or other guards, except, ofcourse, during happy super fun time. Then killing was forbidden but you could still hurt other inmates.
During one period of superhappy fun time i was out of my cell walking in the prison when i understand another prisoner wants to fuck me up real bad, i ran to my cell and tried to lock the door although i wasn't fast enough and he chaught up and pushed the door open and proceeded to cut all of my fucking fingers and toes in half with a pocket knife.
he basically overpowerd me for a few minuties untill i got out my knife and tried to cut his wrists, my knife was really dull so that wasnt gonna happen.
meanwhile there's been a guard standing outside my cell like an idiot while i get tortured for about 5 min.
when super happy fun time was over the other inmate tried to befriend me but i wasnt having it and woke up soon after that.

i was about 15-16 when i dreamt that shit

Actually that makes perfect sense, there's a section of your brain that acts as a filter of what's real and logical and what's not. We dream every night we go to bed but before that filter is turned off it's basically just what you did that day. So if you were driving all day on the highway or something then that what you would dream about, but at some point that filter turns off and then that's how we get wacky dreams and whatnot. I THINK, think, the same goes for acid, it turn Ms that filter off but you're awake. Take that information with a grain of salt though haha it's been a while since I've researched it.

Last night:
>In a big castle
>its under siege from demon things
>they are set up kind of like in the siege of helms deep
>We are utterly doomed, not a chance we dont get over run
>eagle appears carrying gandalf
>Im just starting to be conscious where I can sort of alter what happens in my ream but not really
>Shout " the eagles are coming the eagles are coming!" because i thought it was funny
>Gandalf doesn't really help but suddenly ents burst out of the woods and start destroying
>At some point see hobbits hurrying about with elvish blades
>Suddenly I have to deal with something in the ocean on the other side of the keep
>I have super human abilities
>see dark spot in water
>dream goes into like a character intro and there is queen of pain from dota 2 lying on the ocean floor
>She laughs and the visual effect of one of her abilities comes out
>I dodge a dagger she throws then dive like 20m down and put her in a choke hold for ages

the teleportation thing happens to me all the time, just how dreams are I'm sure. You're dream could be explained life you were having a struggle in real life and when you needed help there was none until everything was resolved or too late. That's how I interpreted it though I'm no "professional".

>suddenly I need air so kick off the ocean floor and launch 15m out of the water
>go back down and she has changed
>all the markings that made her look evil are gone, her skin is a normal colour and she has brown hair
> she is incredibly beautiful and innocent looking
>carry her up to the surface and take her to shore
>she is purged of evil
>something about it is so beautiful I almost begin to cry
>try to get her to come to shore but she says no and says she is going to some place which is super far

I woke up still almost crying at the beauty. I don't even know what was beautiful. Just something was

Shit bro sorry I broke your story in half, very interesting dream however, I had a similar one where I was fighting off Ulriks in a castle but a dragon came and fireballed them all. Maybe you were crying at the feeling the dream gave you? It sounds very emotional in a way.

Here's a fucking out of character dream I actually had a while ago.

>Three of me came through some sort of time portal to 16th century france,
>We were in the palace of Louis XIV, I immediately started walking down the room towards Louis,
>he seemed in shock, but when I got close his guards sprung into action,
>the other 2 of me were armed with assault rifles, and shot the guards who were coming at me,
>I personally was armed with a hatchet, which I span around in my hand as I approached Louis,
>and then swiftly sank into his face.
>The other two were firing their assault rifles into whoever else was in the room attacking or trying to flee,
>in the midst of the chaos I grabbed a fleeing Marie Antoinette by the neck and smashed her against a table,
>I tore her dress off and raped her, while defiling her I held a pistol up to her head and told her:
>"I am ursurping the king's throne, you can either stay alive, or die, your choice"

Idk it was very odd. I wish I could describe the feeling. It was sort of like she was so pure after being corrupted by evil and something about that was incredible.

Also she was sad and knew she couldn't come with me because people would never accept her because of what she was which was also sad.

yea i think teleporting happens way more often than having some kind of a red thread throughout your dream, sometimes it happens tho and when you do get a red thread the dream is really cool.

pretty solid guess there i was going through some shit that i couldnt affect in the slightest.

one thing im curious about is if anyone here can fight/hurt someone else in your dreams, because whenever im in a fight while dreaming i cant really hurt anyone, even if im in a fight and land what feels like a really good blow my opponent acts like nothing.

this happens like 99% of the time i "need" to hurt someone in a dream, irl im not weak in the slightest but i wouldnt hurt anybody, if someone wants to fight i grappel the person and take him down and keep him there untill he's calm/given up.

Last night i dreamed i was in a pub and there was this one guy who got into an argument with this other guy, and ended up getting punched with a muffin into his eye. Some pieces of the muffin remained in his eye and the only way to help him was to wash it off with water, but there was only boiling water around. Then i woke up.

I've had a couple of dreams about me getting in fights and I always seem to Kung Fu the shit out of them, I'm not untouchable in my dreams but I'm never beaten. Which is funny because I've never been in a fight before ever. One dream was where I was in my high school but it was also my middle school. Anyways I walk to the bathroom and there's this girl in there I know and she starts kissing me against a stall and then stops and says we gotta be careful cause Johnny's super jealous, out from the stall comes Johnny and I'm like look man I don't got time for this, the fight was like John Wick man, I punched him in the face like down words towards the ground and that knocked him to one knee and a hand bracing himself and then I slammed his head against the stall and closed the stall door in on him a couple times then dropped him. I don't even have a problem with Johnny in real life. I'm not friends with him but we were cool.

I understand that, I had a dream where I was in the big room that was like a basketball court but it was black and purple and the only light was glowing from the purple trims, then all of a sudden it's filled with people and music is playing loudly and everything is gold and everyone is jumping up and down. It was a glorious feeling.

What reoccurring dreams do you guys have?

We live on the corner of a block on a hill
>running away from a gorilla thing, looks like a gorilla suit
>I keep pushing to run harder
>the faster I try to go the slower I run
>dad comes around the corner from down the hill
>he has his cooking apron on
>throws a golf ball at the gorilla thing and stuns it for a while
>I gain some ground but still cant go faster
>it is about to catch up but I wake up in fear

Had it 3 times

ine reoccurring dream I had was a part one and two of me going to this place I camped at once, but in my dream it's under construction it's a long dream but I'ma summer it up to that, anointed I've I have is in a ninja inside of a pyramid and I have to battle other ninjas while platforming and the ninjas look like a cross of Mortal Kombat ninjas and Halloween costume ninjas, brightly colored but some have wide loin cloths and spiky shoulders that stick out a bit. They also have golden writing trimmed around their loin cloths.

I've had 3 of the super common dreams that people have, flying, being at school in underwear, and teeth falling out.
The teeth one was scary and the flying one was cool as per usual, but for some reason the underwear one went a lot differently than with most people, it wasn't embarrassing, I was at high school, realized I was in my boxer-briefs, and then just thought "meh" and went along with my regular activity, it was weird.

That is a strange dream user, are you running from something in real life? If so ask your dad for help? This is just how I'm interpreting

Not that I can think of

While not a recurring dream per say I have the recurring theme of water. It features in lots of my dreams

Had a dream I was searching for proof of a massacre in some dark cave in Russia. Feel a strange sensation -- moments later I put my phone to my ear and I hear a 20+ year old Russian girl whispering over the phone:
>You have heard my curse
>You have seen my suffering
>You have felt my pain
>Find me or I will find you

I shat bricks and hung up the phone before waking up and frantically googling "Russian cell phone curses" like the scared little bitch I am

Psychologist user here. Dreams are nothing but brain activity. It doesn't contain any metaphore, prediction, and certainly they don't have meaning.
Content of the dream is just thoughts, emotions and experiences collected and mixed. It may be affected by recent events or general mood.

That's all.

Way too normal dream. I'm sorry, you are not insane nor special.