ketotic.org/2015/03/meat-is-best-for-growing-brains.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no thanks:)

no thanks :)

Try not sucking so many cocks.

vegan.spam
vegan.spam
vegan.spam

These vegan spam threads suck dick. I'm going to grill a steak for dinner in your honor, spammer.

I just ate a black forest ham sandwich
(22% seasoned) on 100% whole wheat seeded bread. Light mayo, light mustard and covered in crunched up takis. It was great. I love meat and sandwiches.

I'd probably kill and eat a vegan just to prove a point

i eat a borger

Well they are grass fed.

>Try not consuming Animal products
What? You mean like raping a cow, killing her baby, spilling all her breast milk on the ground, then killing the cow itself and not eating them? Well, it's just a waste.

Please don't post gore. You know how much we hate that kind of stuff. This is a christian image board user.

no thanks : )

more meat for us

I live near a farmer and i've killed cows for fun. Eat that faggot.

I don't plan on getting anemia, so no thank you op

Is horse seman vegan?

i only eat meat

zerocarbzen.com/resources/

highsteaks.com/

Kill a vegan today. Eat his heart.

Rape the Cow.

raw meat is best

Go vegan! Fucking heartless cunts

Not consuming animal products makes people very retarded, for example, vegans.

that is true. Literally

ketotic.org/2015/03/meat-is-best-for-growing-brains.html?m=1

tbh never gave much about vegan or non vegan but by now the veggie propaganda is bothering me so much that for more then 2 years by now i am carefully watching that i eat something that had parents every day so congratz fags like you made me into a meatgrinder

Do vegan cakes exist and do they taste good?

Hurr durr. Brain is mostly made up of proteins. What has some of the highest overall amount of proteins AND amino acids? MEAT.
Evolution itself dictated that our brains developed the way they did due to cooked meat being easier to digest and absorb.
Big brains are also a result of predatory evolution as well. Very rare to see an herbivore with a relatively high IQ

Going to eat a steak now because of you

Ps, we have a farm so I'll be slaughtering a cow just for you

Uhhh, don't want to break the news to you OP but the human digestive system was evolved to cope with animal protein AS WELL AS FRUIT / VEG... Your body actually wants to eat a good variety of food. Stop being a dumbass and eat some meat.

I would
but vegans make a carnivorous diet sound so metal

>not fucking cows
>2017

nowadays tho i only eat cow pussy, gotta save the planet fuckers

>rape a cow
>it's rape because a cow can't give positive consent, presumably
>same would apply for 100% natural reproduction
>all cows are rape victims

Vegans are crazy

>2017
Post more though.

more cow snatch comin right up

Pussy ass meatcuck.

Answer my question OP.

Today is now double meat day

Dude, try fuck a cow / inseminate that is not in a cage and can move and come back tell us about it how it want you bitch meatcuck.

Humans have been eating and using animals forever. That’s what it is. That’s nature. I think it’s perfectly acceptable to eat certain animals from any perspective.
The problem is not eating meat in general, it’s today’s way of doing it.
Animals often get bred in horrendous conditions, getting food that makes them „fatter“ and better to be eaten, getting stuffed into trucks in dozens etc.
Then someone buys that meat at a local supermarket because it’s cheap and ends up throwing half of it away.
Animals don’t get treated like animals. They get treated like meat.
I wouldn’t have a problem with stricter regulations for better animal treatment and acceptable meat processing conditions, even if that meant meat gets more expensive.
It’s the „fast, cheap and in high quantities“ thinking that is horrible, not the natural fact that species eat other species.

I didn't think I'd actually pop one

>implying cows don't stand there and take things in their pussies on a whim
cows are sluts dude, take off your PETA tinted glasses

and last delivery for tonight thanks guys you've been great

don't eat cows. just fuck them and the world will be a better place

Thanks user
I didn't think this would actually get me hot and bothered

^^ completely agree

Eating raw eggs is pointless as your body can't metabolise the proteins

New Sup Forums cancer for 2018

Dis...you can't rape the willing...

Then show us oh cow expert, without them being drugged or caged as you fuck them.

If everyone stopped eating meat we'd need way more farms thus destroying habitats. Which, funnily enough is the leading cause of death for most animals.
Really makes you think, huh.

try accepting the fact people eat meat

Keep eating meat and you will know all about cancer

But that's not true. A huge proportion (if not most) of the food we grow goes to feeding animals (which we later consume).

It's way less efficient than growing crops for human consumption.

Ok I will consume more animal products!

Bingo

And healthwise it'd probably not be detrimental to eat meat once in a while...........but any idiot that argues MAH cavemen shit apparently thinks we had freezers and ovens when we were still trying to find out what farts were. No we ate meat when available, not daily and certainly not multiple times daily.

Ok i went way off, what i mean is the level of consumption today, specially in the US is far from fucking healthy i dont care who you are you KNOW it cant be healthy to eat meat 4 times a day 7 days a week

Yes but it's tastier

i think minimizing is important.

LOL REKTED

That's the most retarded image i have seen so far in 2018 and it reminds me of how jews spread their propaganda.

Meat is healthier for the human body than any crop..

OP come on man, rape a cow? now why on earth would i rape your mom, when she gives it up so easy?

why do vegans think that their diet somehow makes them superior ? And why the fuck do they have to tell everyone about it ? Are you so lacking in actual achievements you have to resort to that ? its as bad as some inbred hillbilly thinking he's great just cos he's white.....it's pathetic. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR POXY FUCKING DIET, RETARD

Looks tasty to me. you know what.. i was just going to have pasta and veg for tea but now i'm going to have pork chops instead. congrats, you actually increased my meat consumption

Thanks for the bump

>implying being white doesn't make you great
cuck detected

You're welcome. Now, go get yourself a bacon sarny and stop being a faggot

And then eat her when she can't produce milk any more. Dairy cows meat is growing in popularity and is now something like 10% of all cow meat consumed.

Kek

yea thats meat processing, your the kind of fagot who would name chicks at a farm only to find out the cute one you picked was male and then was ground up for fish bait and they cry your self too sleep, mate im gonna do you a solid your father should have the world sucks, every thing dies all of of us are born with the intent to be our parents your not gonna save an animal's life by not eating meat your choices will only ever be seen on a whole food market share your nothing like the men before you and that makes the point of having kids well point less so just know your nothing

You are paying for this to happen not me

real world real shit, boys dont make eggs there for they become chicken nuggets in factories its life nothing your soy boy ass is gonna do will stop this its happening right now, it will happen 10 minuets from now, and will happen the day you die its life kid grow up

Eat vegan, be like adolf!

True story bruh

well everybody knows that burger meat is made from bull penis and cow anus so it's not murder

life ante that simple your father should have beat that into you too bad these kids today your vegan now just wait till the bombs fall at least i hope they fall so Little shits like you can get drafted piss your self and shot in the head by your commanding officer for screaming in the dead of night and giving way your squad

I guess you don't know about supply & demand

Anyone else getting hard?

imagine two teams of 12.
One team has nothing but forklifts
the other team is just 12 cows.
they battle to the death.

shit sounds fun as fuck

Why do vegan threads bother fat nerds so much?

>meatcuck
>procedes to be cucked by meat industry

Yeah, i gots a chubby from that, weird? Maybe ?

Yeah I think you are onto something ;)

How about you stop sniffing your own flatus and go fuck yourself with a scythe?