Bought a hard drive from a pawn shop and theres shit from a local medical centre on it. How do I open these files?

Bought a hard drive from a pawn shop and theres shit from a local medical centre on it. How do I open these files?

Get a copy of super unlocker.

Make sure the hd is plugged into motherboard.

Then stick the hd in your anus.

Go to medical center and wait for them to create a file about you and watch how they do it.

It's the whole windows volume on there, so maybe the program they use is in there somewhere.

tell us what you find OP

Upload them on Dropbox or mega and share with everyone, don't be selfish user

Oi

Any chance it's an epic screencap give me credit and include me in it, maybe there's some spicy stuff in it.

Op here, just virus scanning the whole thing before I fuck with it too much

Can't wait op, hurry the fuck up pls.

>just virus scanning the whole thing before I fuck with it too much
quite the casual hacker arent you

op hurry
i want the sauce

Open that file using hexedi
first few bit usually tell what type of file is it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I just wanted more steam games on my pc not going through medical documents

Found a payroll, has all the nurses home addresses and shit

On second thought, don't post SOME of the pics

Does this mean anything to you?

you are buying a hole punch of trouble OP...

Dem puns

>lol OP is off to jail

And so is the person that released that HD without cleaning it first.

Not like I posed any of the addresses dude.

looks like simple octetstream, can't tell what program to use.
But its not compressed/encrypted, just scroll and see what string you can read on the right side, or maybe none at all.

Even if you delete the files or overwrite 1x; you can still recover everything with disk drill. Where do you draw the line on "going to jail" for "not cleaning"

I'd say at least delete them so they don't show up on windows when you view the hard drive contents

system32

Bump