How do i get a job as a registered sex offender?

How do i get a job as a registered sex offender?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s7Sm1pvKvoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think thats a job user.

Change country

catholic priest

I'm a registered sex offender.

>i'm a sick fuck that has no self-control
>put me back in society pls

Have a fun life

I was 19 she was 14 and I served my time.

Nono! Don't discourage them like that. What's there to say it isn't a job? They get there own signed paperwork, just like a degree! They get their name on several high profile lists and probably a few other things I'm missing.

That sounds as good a job as any I've heard of.

You do you OP!

Nobody is going to pay you to do that.

Sup Forums was looking for janitors sorry you're too late ya pedo faggot

It isn't easy i couldn't get 1 so started my own business police didn't like it at first but i told them its this or nothing they let me get on with it. Im now classed as lowest possible risk with very few restrictions left on me.

Its hard really hard to forward but being honest about things with employers can really help but sell your self and your skills first

damn that sucks bro.. I was 18 with a 16 year old so I married her, then divorced her when she turned 19 lul 14 was a little too young though so i understand society on this, but man life is impossible enough without being on the registry. Godspeed though, you'll make it somehow. You can always rob people. It sucks you will never be safe in prison though either. I'd try mexico..

why would u want to work as a sex offender

First, you have to pay the registration fee, which is between $800 and $1,000. Next, you have to rape a nigger. (Make sure to wear a condom since most of them have HIV.) Finally, you have to tell the police what you did. And that's it! You're hired!

Silly OP, you don't apply for a job as a registered sex offender, you just go to the police and admit you committed a sex crime. They'll take care of the rest. Voila- now you're a registered sex offender!

Teacher
Rape councillor
Child butt inspector
Bar tender

kek

Is that you, Mr. Taylor?

Topkek

2018, the year of changing your mind about everything

>I changed my mind you didnt pay me enough this year, that means its rape
>I changed my mind you didnt buy me an nonalcoholic drink, that means you raped me
>insert quote here

I know that feel. I mean she was ten and we were ten.

Thanks quints of truth

how do you register for something like that?
could i register?
any specific skills required?

>quints
Someone can't count.

beg on the streets
collect cans
steal copper pipes from construction sites
collect the coins from driveways of fast food restaurant drive throughs. there's always some unless a homeless junkie beat you to it.
walk around neighborhoods on recycling collection days and grab anything that could sell on craigslist
create a gofundme with something lame an idiot would give money to

Be a child diddler

A work from home job seems best. They pay like crap but its something. Insurance companies domit formall the paperwork.

Practice

try fiverr

go and wiggle your dick through a school fence at lunchtime, congratz you're a degenerate fuck

Have offensive sex, and then register.

"I changed my mind"

7777 =/= 77777

math nerd

youtu.be/s7Sm1pvKvoU

Who is this kid, nobody seems to know

That is Samjit Koni, world spelling bee champion, 2017.