Is it worth it making a tinder if I'm 6/10 at best and have social anxiety

is it worth it making a tinder if I'm 6/10 at best and have social anxiety

You might find someone very similar to you and easy to get on with on tinder. It's free so I'd say try it.

rightswipe everyone or prepare to be disapointed. give it a shot tho

u have social anxiety because you’re ugly as shit , so no

It worked for me.
So it should work for anyone.
Give it a try, and do as the other guy said, right swipe everything and unmatch bitches that dont answer in a week.

Hell yeah im a hard 6 and tinder made me realize girls with daddy issues are attracted to me. No shame in my game

I say give it a try user.

This lowers your ranking on tinder

Devil trips of truth

If you look like this guy you'll be ok

Even 1/10's can get a date. It is all about how you market yourself.
Also, anyone who says that they have 'social anxiety'.. Unless there is some extremely dramatic background, I will lose every ounce of respect for you. Stop being a beta fag.

I remember this guy & that 5th pic is just Chad & bro tier. Drinking some cold ones with the boys around an open fire.

Mate your possible success lies in pure numbers.

Sign up to fucking everything, talk to everyone.. eventually you'll get to fuck one.

Think about it like this. If you're a 6/10 then you're probably hyping yourself and you're a 4. There are a fucking billion chicks frothing for it. Stop looking for 7's.

(On this scale mirander Kerr 'young' not current would be a 9 remember. You ain't three points off a super model. More cunts are 4 than you all admit)

Aim for a 1 in 50 root ratio. Find and be rejected by 50 without being depressed and you'll be sweet.

Also hit the gym.

No, don't. Pretty much 90% of people are there to make themselves feel better. You have social anxiety so you won't follow through with dicking them down. Plus-rating yourself a 6/10 is stupid. People generally think they're more good-looking than they actually are. Realistically you're rating yourself a 3 or 4 out of 10. Either an hero or man the fuck up.

fucking quads, are you serious?

This. Be realistic with your standards and everybody wants to fuck. I think this may also act as a boost to your confidence. If you're aiming for 9s you're going to be nervous but if you aim for a realistic goal you'll be comfortable going for it.

Go for it. Not all women are outrageously confident supermodels. Don't be too picky and just enjoy meeting new people.

Met my wife on Tinder

yup.
I'm like a 7-8/10 with mild social anxiety, used it since like november, gotten laid 4 times and i kinda found a GF.. IDK yet, it's not that serious atm.

lol'd

This seems to be the case. If you have other qualities to make up for it or even if you just convince people that you have other good qualities, you will be fine.

Okay, so what if I don't listen to much music or watch much movies, and don't really like drinking?

Well what do you like doing to pass time or what don't u mind doing?

I met your wife on Tinder too

Mainly at-home stuff, like playing video games, cooking, DIY stuff

Nigga girls love guys who cook & do DIY. Mention in your tinder bio that 'On the first date you'll cook for them' and 'In my free time I'm a fixer upper'. Those two things signal that you're opposite of lazy. Have any dogs?

try being fun sometimes

Nah no dogs, apartment rule won't let me. Thanks for the tips! I'll keep that in mind, kind stranger.

I tried, but I couldn't enjoy the stuff I don't like. Alcohol tastes like shit to me and coffee is meh. I listen to some video game music so there's that I guess.

Outdoor stuff feels doesn't work either since I'm not a very physical kind of person.

What I've learned is fuck what everyone else thinks and do what you want to do. It'll either be a good decision or a bad one but that's how you grow better as a person. Don't look for other peoples opinions.

if you dont try you lost already kamerad

Ofcourse you can, just go for the younger fat chicks or the plain looking older milfs at least one will appreciate the attention.

We all met your wife on a tinder, such a cum slut.

Do you want to meet new people and maybe have sex or get into a relationship? If so, go for it.

Don't care too much about yourself, there will be compatible people, just be realistic on your expectations.

satan chill out man

if you think you are 6/10 then you are more a 4/10 at best

Luckily for OP, so is 99 percent of the human race.

just take some MDMA and go to party.
you will have a blast with zero anxiety. meeting new ppl.
if that doesnt work then use tinder