Whats the earliest injustice done to you that you can remember anons?

Whats the earliest injustice done to you that you can remember anons?

>be me
>kindergarten/preschool, me and 2 classmates are playing with a lego plate
>1 drives a toy truck to our table and hits with full force, causing the lego table to be slammed into the face of a different one
>he starts screaming and his nose is bleeding
>teachers put me away
>try to explain to them that it wasnt me
>other faggotkid just hides and never confesses
they call my mum who thinks im liar too
>get a suspension
>cant get over it, for years on end why everybody thought it was me when I never had been violent towards other kids
>visit teacher when Im in my teens
>ask her how she is doing now, she is retired
>tell her about that incident and how I was innocent
>she tells me "we knew"
>asks me too leave and threatens to call the cops when I ask for further explanation

Autismo

Don't worry they'll get what they deserve for falsely accusing you. Their ignorance of facts and lack of investigational skills will cause them ten times more grief then what you went through.
The fact they suspended you over it only demonstrates their short-sidedness or worse their carelessness towards other individuals. At least you knew it wasn't your fault user. Let it go.

are you black ?

Yaaaaawn

NEVER FORGET

The purest of loves

Im white but naturally more tanned than others idk why, my grandpa was somewhat tanned too

>pic
RIDICULOUS

But when people do it, it's weird.

Oh.

This world is shit
Poor grape

Well user you obviously need to take revenge to neutralize the injustice. Piss in his mailbox or throw some eggs in his house. Of course with a friend who gives you Alibi and at night. Or get some kids at halloween to destroy teachers house which you dont know by giving them 20 bucks. Or stab their tires. Whatever. They need a bill.

Had a retarded kid in first grade. 12 years old and never getting to second grade. He picked me up over his head and body slammed me onto concrete. I learned what getting the breath knocked out of Mr felt like.

Or atleast tell them you will take a piss on their grave when they are dead.

I DON'T COME HERE TO CRY STOP IT

Are you stupid? Theres No Lack of Investigational Skill or Shit they were afraid of the parents of that Kid or whatever other Shit. 'we knew' Not 'we figured it out eventually'

Do you have any more detail?

One i remember is that some tard with worse grades than i was allowed to skip 2nd or 3rd and but not me because i already have been the youngest in my year.

One time my sister had a lollipop and i didn't, the injustice of it still makes me angry to this day

>be 5yo in kindergarten
>day is over so go to coat room to grab coat and backpack
>door to hallway in the coat room is open
>me and a friend see sick friend who didn't show up that day walk by in the hallway
>waves us over and we ask why he's here
>mom stopped by to drop off doctor note, he's gonna be out for a few days, oh no!
>gang of girl classmates close door to hallway laughing
>fuckingdoorslocked.jpg
>we shit bricks, even the sick kid
>knocking on the door, pls let us in
>kindergarten teacher comes walking out of the main door down the hall, OH FUCK!

Me and friend get parents called, sick friend defended us but still got shit for going out into the hall unattended. Grew up in city school so those bitches probably got baby daddy'd and work 3 jobs or died from drug overdose. Always gave them shit for it until I left the city in 5th grade.

>the time where the nigger kids got a weak punishment for beating a kid to a pulp by a very short suspension while we all would get harsher punishment

>she
Well that's what women do user
Falsely accuse up the wazoo

Bump

Bump

fuck you and your caps

Bump

My Phone does that by itself and i cant Turn it Off live with it faggot

This. I went to a private school and I can’t tell you how many times the kids with the right parents got away with shit because the teachers didn’t want to deal with them.

instead of separating him from the sign they should have just removed it.

Regardless of the reason he was enamoured with it, if it was a health issue it should have been removed.

Oddly enough mine also involved a toy truck, in pre-k I was playing with it and this autist in my class with ADHD comes up to me and just takes it out of my hands, hitting me on the head with it. His parents are fucking terrible though, they slap him HARD on the back of the head to discipline him, so I have no grudge against him, he just had issues

The second injustice ever done to me was when I was in kindergarden and some 3rd grader called me a "pickle-head". If you're reading this Chris, know that I will NEVER fucking forget that you piece of shit