youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg&bpctr=1515594416
youtu.be/GaFNKE_g8Iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KTNN5ya_zdg

You're not ready

He had it coming

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

was beggin for it who cares

you think just bc he was wearing that stuff he was ASKING FOR IT? you damn bigot go suck a cock and die from it

what a fucking idiotic shitdick he deserved that punch and much more

yepp he did

That'll hold up in court

#poundsign

Not that user but he kind of was. Wasn't right to hit him, but I'd be lying if I said he had his own best interests in mind

OHH YOU ARE VICTIM SHAMING ASSHOLE AAHRHRR YOU'RE LITREALLY HITL- wait

he has the right to wear whatever he wants. I hope that nigger did time for assault

Fucking kids these days. It is never wrong to punch a Nazi. I'm glad your grandpapi isn't around to see how much of a faggot you have turned into.

test

It's cringe that they wrote "Nazi", because that's not a word.

love this song

youtube.com/watch?v=nYaN9z0OqDg

>It is never wrong to punch a Nazi
A friend of mine punched some guy for no reason and he had to pay 10k €.

I mean, you can punch a random person if you want, but it could end up pretty expensive for you depending on where you live.

Spotted the nigger

>Пpaвocлaвиe или cмepть
Look at this retarded one

that protest is all over the board there. They support rape and sex with little boys but it's not okay to proud of being white?

youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg&bpctr=1515594416

cuck idiot, go see how is your wifus bf, maybe he need a lemonade.

Already confirmed fake. Nice try...

k
)))

He did nat know de wei

>everyone in the alright are fit Chads

spotted the autist

Now do I sage?

Niggers being niggers, what a surprise

"build a God out of the dust of humanity
"

The new Testament of the coming century
We will create a uberhuman

[EBM playing on background]

"It's just underground and our lifes"
youtu.be/GaFNKE_g8Iw

i think you missed the joke, and besides, the guy wasn't actually a nazi, he was a poorly adjusted guy who probably had aspergers. now whos the fascist

I love this video.

Just like how if wear slutty clothes they're asking to be raped

oh no no no no no no no

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"still not God, but already not human"
I love too

This short ugly fat fuck has the audacity to call himself a member of the Aryan race? No... No...

Why are liberals so violent.

"Singular point is unavoidable"

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

The North American Man Boy Love Association. Or as it’s more commonly known: Sup Forums

>armband on the right arm
yeah he's a real nazi alright

Yes, he was being antagonistic, obviously.

Not a bad shoop.

"science like a miracle
miracle like a God"
fucking tryhard to translat
why english such an ossified language?

"Any evil is justified will"

What are all these? They look neat anyway.

k

now do rape victims.

These images remind me of Half-life 2 with the transhuman forces, they had a similar poster to this.

Should have had backup if he was going to wear the armband in public. I wonder what the story would have been if someone punched a nigger wearing a BLM shirt?

"death is a panacea for all diseases
"

Shoulda just said it was some deviantfag.

>BLM is responsible for the death of millions innocents.

lololol

So when you see someone with cancer you punch them in the throat because cancer has caused death of millions of innocents?

They want to though, just because they haven't carried it out yet doesn't mean shit. Plenty of racist niggers calling for cracker genocide. It's the thought that counts.

I was referring to the fact that the liberals would have been screaming for blood if someone attacked a nigger for what he was wearing.

look at dis scurred whyte boi

No what will happen is this.

Yeah, good luck with that. lol.

>implying the ability to mobilize

I think whitey will be fine.

There are more of us than the enemy knows. Some of us just aren't out there like.

>unga bunga muh dik
Nothing really to be scared of, you're incapable of doing anything really, like I said it's the intention.
Eh I don't think so man, not anymore. White people are too pussified to act like that anymore.
Of course they couldn't do it, but like I said it's the thought that counts - they WANT to kill us but they lack the power to do so. In my view that's not any better or worse than people who want to do it and actually had the power to do it. Like someone who tried to murder someone else, does it matter that the person survived the attack? No... it was an attempted murder regardless. You're still punished.

>White people are too pussified to act

/thread

>In my view that's not any better or worse than people who want to do it and actually had the power to do it.

Are you advocating that thought crime is equal to actual crime?

Shut up nigger

i bet if a black guy starts harassing a white dude who responds knocking him unconcient he will be prosecuted with hate crime

well speak for yourself but those Russians don't have much to lose.
>death is an improvement

Wasn't confirmed fake

>was there

Oh, you meant Nazi thread! Who would have thought Sup Forums would have supported white supremacists? This is where Nazis are created.

It wasn't always like this. People are politicizing everything and this point it's just two sides barking at shadows without accomplishing anything.

Only if there was evidence that his act of violence was motivated by the victim being in s protected class. So he would have to somehow declare his motivation by telling people that he did it because the victim was black.

So what actual crime do these "nazis" you're supposedly attacking commit? Wearing an armband that you don't like? Yes, that's a thought crime... he's aligning himself with an ideology that supports violence. You don't like that. Similarly, BLM is an ideology that supports violence. He doesn't like that. Nazis wanted to commit massive acts of violence and succeeded. Black supremacists wanted to commit massive acts of violence but failed, only causing small acts. The fact that they failed does not change the fact that they intended to do so. And nobody ascribing themselves to an ideology is committing a crime other than thought crime. So if you're punching people wearing armbands, yes, you are committing violence against people for thought crimes. Whether or not you view that as morally acceptable is up to you.

People say it wasn't like this, but I politely disagree. From the nature of sides people have been politically opposed. I mean civil wars often start from these increasing polarization. And I don't think we're are anywhere close to being that polarized today.

That's not how it works now. They charge you the hate crime off the bat, then use anything in your past to make it stick. If you every told a racist joke, then you are guilty.

...and
Fuck Nazi's and their failed ideology
They are losers and disgraces
>cringe thread
>bunch of trolls taking Nazi shit
Bout right

Cool platform, assuming I am for assaulting the nazi manlet. Show me where I supported these acts. I

That's why you only punch Nazis when you have the legal right to. When threatened with immediate violence by a Nazi respond with the maximum amount of legally allowed force. Fuck nazis, hope they all die, legally of course.

The polarization is pretty far along. What is missing is the spark. It will only take one incident going too far. I thought the shit in Missouri would do it, or the shit in Charlottesville. All of it is working towards the last straw incident.

And when the shit hits the fan, don't expect us to save your ass. We only take care of our own. 14/88

Is that a molyneux quote?

No you just think that's what they do. FBI website said there is approximately 1.2 million violent crimes committed in 2016 a Washington Post article put the number of hate crimes in 2026 at 6,100. There would be many more hate crimes if what you said were true.

Huh??

Not sure

I don't think so the groups are cohesive enough to create a group of people large enough to start a war. Also there is little to be gained from a war, no side wants it. Only small radical groups push for it.

You only look out for yourself, I understand. I won't ever want or need your help.

It's up to the local prosecutor to file the charges. The last two years have seen an uptick in the number. Usally in the more liberal cities, the rual areas aren't pushing them as much. Most of the case hinge on past behavior to prove you are racist.

Do you know that guys other channel, assuming he has one?

Not a word? None of the people that are called Nazis are third Reich, but what do you mean?

Whether anyone wants it or not, we know the war is coming. Nature show that different groups can only be shoved into the same territory for so long before all fighting breaks out. I am of the belief lately that it will take economic collapse as the final straw.

I've seen bait... but this is something else entirely. This is true indoctrination of our youth, through shameless spamming of liberal propaganda.

No it isn’t. You’re living in a fantasy world fueled by Sup Forums and video games. There will be no economic collapse and race wars in the US.

Just have to watch and see, won't we?