Anyone here want to get paid $100/hr to step on bugs? Were currently hiring...

Anyone here want to get paid $100/hr to step on bugs? Were currently hiring. We can also work remotely with anyone in the US, Australia, the UK, or Brazil. We send the bugs to you at our expense and it is easy work.

If youre interested drop your discord, Skype, email or some other way to contact you.

I think this is bullshit but I am intrigued.

im just a foot fag whos fetush acctually focuses on socks so im kinda .... just wanning to see some socks

It's a good rate of pay, but that's a long hour! I'm assuming you're after femanons, though, even if you were hiring males I wouldn't be stepping on bugs so much as flailing around striking like a bitch trying to stop the fucked running off and infesting my house.

I also am intrigued though, more info?

Darknet Red Room for bug lovers/haters? Or are you targeting that niche of people that like to see bug juiced socks with crunchy corpses stuck to them with their chitinous barbs?

*shrieking like a bitch.

Accepting a job that is paid 100$ an hour for 10 minutes of work.
That's 16,6$ for your own private movie.

I rather be paid 500$ for one prestation.

Sure, how many hours a month?
I need at least 1700 a month to get by, and just lost my job after it moved to india.

We assign work schedules that are 2-3 hours each. We let our models choose how many hours they want to work each week. I have no idea why you assjme its 20 mins of work.
>thats a long hour

Then this isnt for you if you would find it unpleasant.

I have no idea how to get bugs to someone in india. Also youd be getting somewhere around 1200/month

What sort of person are you looking for?

Someone who is decent looking, willing to step on bugs, lives in one of the countries i listed, is reasonable, and wont waste my time.

What kind of bugs?

What about trannies? I'm interested op

how many hours?

if you're only asking for a few hours of stomping then you can eat my ass. I want a full 40hr/week 5 year contract

Is ok we have lots of bugs in my home is tepon them anyway

Everyone who has ever asked that has wasted my time or was never interested to begin with.

Roaches, crickets, beetles, worms, and snails.

We use specific types and are organized. I doubt you have the size and amount id need from you

Then youre a retarded shortsighted dumbass that thinks in empty templates.

Yeah no one watches hours of bug stomping, there's no serioud demand for multiple hr sessions of it either that's for sure, so either OP is a freaky bitch funding his fetish or just full of shit. No way anyone needs more than 10 minute or so videos..

Trannies are usually unstable and flakey which causes them to waste my time. Sorry

Bug crushing is boring. Get a q.t gril to stomp on goldfish or crawfish. Those are my fav. Anything bigger is illegal i think

I like to eat certain bugs. Does that count for anything? What if I stomped them, then ate them.

Hate to see buggers go to waste.

There is nearly half a petabyte of bug crush videos out there. It is a market that exists and this is co tracted work. Why are you talking about things you know nothing about?

shortsighted?

nigga i'm asking for a long term gig and you're offering $200-$300 for a half days work

eat my ass

*contracted

300 for three hours of work is, comparatively, a good offer. You'd make 60 at many other jobs on that timeframe

Lol this fucking guy trying to act like this shit is legit, on the far chance you're even half serious I'd bet he wouldn't pay you, would probably just drop contact as soon as he receives his freaky deaky bug vid

repost this thread when you have a full time opening, big fella

which is exactly why he won't pay up front

Why would i pay up front? Why would i avoid paying you if there is a contract?

Fuck off dude