What the fuck is wrong with women?

what the fuck is wrong with women?

inb4 white misogynistic cisgender

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-h8YBxsJjmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're constantly mad that they can't eat all they want and not get fat.

jesus aitch christ

Women think in the immediate short term for the most part. They are generally very bad at thinking ahead and looking at the bigger picture.

They also have own group preference so they end up being easily led by other women who make them feel like they're part of a group. They also collectivise ridiculously easily. Very gullible about things, especially when it's something that makes them feel good (men aren't stronger than women, anything men can do i can do too etc.etc.)

Women make communism sound easy. Most women naturally spout communist ideology without realising it. Such as demanding equality of outcomes.

In short, women are big selfish children. Expect for when they become mothers, then they become responsible for that part of their lives until it gets difficult, then they go back to child mode.

uncanny as to how the whole "you're mansplaining" is basically an adult incarnation of a kid plugging their ears and going "lalalalala" just because they are hearing something that they know is true but don't want to admit it.

spooky

god damn it

this is scary

pls

And the echo chamber continues. Just remember all are rational actors. So instead of asking what's wrong with women ask why did women do what they did. And you know the second sex would be a good place to start other than shit memes.

"why did women do what they did"
because they are biologically incapable of higher thought. how many scientists do you know that are females? and if you say Marie curie, just remember that she was married and practically leeched off of her husband's work and got the nobel as a result

"and you know the second sex would be a good place to start other than shit memes"
shit memes is the only medium we have because if we ever approach a woman with the points mentioned in this thread, or rather, points that any sentient being can formulate themselves, we'll be accused of rape and misogyny

also feminist detected

Guessing you're a women.

At the moment society and laws fall directly, unequivocally on the side of feminism and women. Feminism won.

When a female school teacher rapes a 13 year old and files for child support once the boy is 18 with no way to pay it, society shrugs. The judge allows it and life continues as normal.

We live in a rape culture? We put rapists in jail, which is completely antithetical to rape culture.

In all facets of criminal law, it is innocent until proven guilty. Can you tell me what the exception to this is today? That's right, rape accusations. Listen and believe.

Women today can openly assault men in their family homes including using weapons. If a man calls the police HE will be removed from HIS home for HER safety. The deluth model in use by pretty much all western police forces guarantees that no matter the situation, the man will be seen as the aggressor in the situation and will be criminalised regardless of whether the women wants charges to be filed or not.

The deluth model is so ridiculous that most men don't even think it could possibly be real considering how bias it truly is against men.

I wouldn't call this an echo chamber.

preach

it's more like a linear string of bullshit
there's this video on youtube of women in their 30's and 40's rubbing oil on a male athlete in his 20's. how would society react if, on youtube, there was a video of men in their 30's and 40's rubbing baby oil on a topless woman in her 20's? shit would hit the goddamn fan i tell you

youtube.com/watch?v=-h8YBxsJjmc

Women are, basically, a child in a adult body. They have tits, a hairy pussy, but still are immature, some of them selfish, some of them spoiled and most of them have a daddy/mommy issues, are unable to cope with their own lack of judgement, the consequence of their own decisions, their inability to think ahead and overlook their mistake blaming them to others (can be society, family, friends and so)

TLDR: spoiled brats crawling for a form of authority that protect them of themselves. A dad/big brother figure that give them shelter, protection an a guide trough their own life. No matter how smart, cool, friendly and healthy they can be and look. Don't blind yourself about this: She is a child, prone to tantrums and always ready to point her finger in whatever can be blame for how she screw everything.

You know why? Because their brains works different than us. They mix everything with emotion. Emotions are a powerful force than drive your judgement right into a mistake. We, men, can act under logic not because we lack emotions or are colder than them. Is because evolution make us a formidable pack predator. Men evolved to hunt, to protect and prosper. We knew, from the very beginning, if we, men, don't worked as a team for a common and bigger goal, we were screwed. That's why we are able to work together, overcome our differences and do the job. Women are a prize, the spoil of hunting and be alpha as fuck. No matter how much society try to make us think we are equals: We don't. As my grampa saids: "Never put your trust in a creature capable to bleed for 3 days and don't die". Women can do their jobs if they are alone and properly managed. Put them together and give them a couple of days and you will see everything crash and burn. Women are good companions, can give you lot of fun and cool things, but they never will be able to do the job.

I would pay to shake hands with your grampa.
Men do have emotions, it's just that we are programmed since childhood to hide our emotions because it makes us look weak. This is prevalent in sayings like "Man up" and "be a man". You know, comments that you get if you happen to be a man that confessed his emotions. If a woman confesses her emotions, she's considered brave and empowered. But when men do it, they're considered losers that happen to be pussies.

Also your point still stands. For about 99% of human history, men and women had a basic relationship. Women make babies and food and clean cave/hut. Men go outside and fucking risk their lives in the unforgiving outdoors with the sole purpose of finding an animal that bitches eat while also complaining to their husband who happened to be bleeding out because he was impaled by a goddamn mammoth tusk that she's getting too much work.

goddamn it

You nailed it, anonbro. Even when society as "evolved" we still lives as the Stone Age. Men go out side, risking their lives and health for the sole purpose to come back with a big piece of meat to give a dinner to their families. Women, for the other hand, cared about family and their caves. And, you know what? that is not a bad thing. Men sucks in a lot of fields, but they shine in others, women are mostly the opposite and that is not a bad thing. SJW try to negate the same foundations that give us the power to conquer our fucking planet and everything on it Evolution. Evolution made us stronger, logic, prone to work team and capable to endure a stressful life style. Evolution made women the ability to give birth, multitasking and be emphatic. Evolution worked perfectly for gazillions years and now a pack of spoiled girls came and said "fuck no, we know this shit better". Fuck off.

You will never ever EVER find a woman working in construction, or refinery, or chemical plants, or sewage treatment facilities, or power stations, or miners.

What you WILL find women doing, is being a clerk at subway. Getting their fingernails painted. Not having to worry about getting fucking lung cancer because of fertiliser/mine sut/soil/oil refinery waste getting in their goddamn lungs. Not having to worry about who made the food on their plate, who built the house they live in, the bed that they constantly have one night stands in and then accuse rape the next day, the machines that manufactured the clothes, shoes, perfume, and handbags that they wear.

What they WILL do, is complain that men are earning 33 more cents (which we fucking don't) despite the fact that she's done nothing but suck dick in exchange for xanax for the past 4 months.

Ya except now you work at an office firm, something any soft squishy creature is capable of, including women. So now that they are able to work on the same level as most men, they want compensation. No, they are not mining for coal or getting chunks of ice dropped on their head for a fucking crab, but then again neither are you.

I agree with that women meld emotion into their decisions much more than we do, but I hate when people use the fuckin 'historical role' argument. Not because I agree most shit women say, but because they are working at the same PF Changs your ass is. Most women are insufferable, book smart but practically speaking retarded, and incredibly uninteresting. However I do know plenty that have had it rough and are actually good conversation. It's basically the flip side of men. Most are interesting, but there are a shit ton of boring ass dudes

Which one do I work in? An office firm? Or a PF Changs? Because I work at neither, smartass. For the record, I worked at a factory for 3 years tapping nuts and bolts on an assembly line for engines. Your "soft and squishy jobs that men also do" argument has no validity. All a woman has to do in an office worm is accuse rape of a man she doesn't even know who happens to be in the same workspace as her, and that accusation will ruin his goddamn life. His job, relationships, friendships, family. All of it gone because some sadistic bitch thought it would be funny to ruin a man's life. Women don't have to worry about being fucking prosecuted for a false accusation. When a 13 year old boy has sex with a 20 year old woman, the boy is considered 'lucky' and everyone just laughs it off. Now what if a 20 year old man had sex with a 13 year old girl? People will view him as a sadistic and sick fuck who deserves no mercy.

Be better. I know you're a woman. Stop being so fucking shit.

Also, compensation? for what? being a woman?. You have to have babies, take care of kids. You tend to have the option of choosing a job whereas 70% of men don't and are stuck working in fucking industry. You are not the same as men. You do not have the mental capability to understand what it's like to be us.

Now if you will excuse me, GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN WHERE YOU BELONG AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH BITCH.

"hurr durr im a woman i need compensation because im a woman"
"what? you dont dink dats drue?????? RAPE RAPE RAPE EEEEEEEE"

Compensation? For what? Because genetics give them a double X chromosomes? Because they use their right to work? Because they chose to face reality? or because I'm a white male and that make me a insta monster and rapist? Make your choice, pick one

>proceeds to accuse you of rape and ruin your life because you have a different, more sound opinion than my bigoted and closed-minded cackles.

>keks in the background with other fat dyed-hair thick-rimmed glasses sporting sjw degenerates whiles scoffing at normal, actually pretty woman and calling them sluts

>proceeds to go on facebook and post images of musclemen abs

>accuses you of being shallow if you don't like the way she looks

what the fuck am I even supposed to do? it's checkmate anons

You know.. im a MGTOW supportist.
(btw, i already have a Prepared Sutor for myself for my later marriage)
Society today is a messed up shit right now for men, since court and governmental rules are in favor of women.

The VAST MAJORITY of WOMEN of the Western Society (The Entire AMERICAS, EUROPEANS, and AUSTRALIA) became cancerous and dangerous for men to be partnered with.

I FOR ONE, have a FUTURE SPOUSE in mind, She is from Malaysia while im in USA.
We already cam and visited...
but she is not allowed to fornicate until marriage, and she is a TRADITIONAL girl.
that's the key word.. traditional...........

the women that men now desires mostly are mosty from (ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, RUSSIA, And yes AFRICA) because these women are still in touch with their femimine role and woman-hood.... and this pisses off and makes allot of so called "third wave western women" SO BUTT HURT....

because they forgotten how to be lady like and feminine.

***by the way, my partner is a muslim, if she didnt save herself for marriage, she will be disowned from her family and from me***
and i will support her with out children and give her some college education.

support her with OUR*

there's nothing wrong with a woman, if she knows that she is not equal to men and that men have different jobs and roles in society than her. If she's a woman who won't ruin your life and get angry at you whenever you ask her to cook then she's a keeper, friend.

props to you for not marrying an american woman. 90% of american women have a mental defect in them

also I do agree with the fact that religion and tradition should be treated more like a culture. Take alevism islam for example. They don't follow islam as a religion but as a culture. Something that makes them happy.

Thanks for Supporting me.
= )

by the way, she isnt from the Clan that "Explodes for Allah"

her people are the peaceful islams.

sadly,,, i have to make the hard chioce to swallow my pride and convert to islam...

so in about 5 years, i have to cry and say goodbye to PORK, and i cant own any CANINES

fuck...... she ISNT* from the clan that explodes

you don't need to convert to islam. if she can't accept you the way you are, then you're better off not being with her. she doesn't need to drink or eat pork but she also shouldn't have a problem with you doing the same. also, she's travelling to be married with you, right? surely if she's far far away from her parents, they won't know about her activities with you. and you may be able to convince her to let go of family traditions and just do what makes her happy.

It seems like youre satisfied with your decision and thats all that matters.

Just a word of warning.

When you take the traditional women out of her traditional environment, she often loses the traditional aspect of her femininity.

I've heard many stories of men finding women from traditional eastern countries, including Muslims, bringing women stateside only for them to transform into completely different people when they have the rights of being a US citizen awarded to them.

Also, even if you bring a women over and don't marry her to give her a greencard, she can accuse you of DV to make her immune to deportation.

Women are heavily influenced by women around them, dumping an honest traditional women into a corrupt western society will taint her eventually.

>what the fuck is wrong with women?
Turd wave feminism.

Nothing generally, the idea that all women are that level retarded is to make sure people don't have any offspring whatsoever. Any slut or what have you has been corrupted to the bone, but you can find good women if you look for them and are a decent human being yourself. Lazy and ignorant morons aren't worthy to breed and are really easily influenced by propaganda to stop them from doing so. Better yourself or die with nothing to show for it.

>Very gullible about things
#PissForEquality being proof.

>#freebleeding

sjw's are often really against eugenics, but this is exactly what they are doing. if you think about it, feminism is a self-solving problem. they won't have a chance to breed and produce offspring so they'll eventually die out

well the thing is, she really really really presses the subject like
"please, i need you to love my religion before you can love me" and "im sorry, we are not allowed to eat Pork"
and I love every animals, and doggies are cute.. but we are not allowed to touch or own one"

SHE DESIRES me allot, i can see it in her eyes... my parents gave me the PRIVALEGE to chose any religion i want (thank god)... but, i dont wanna feel obligated to be in one, to have the right partner i been looking for...

and trust me, she is a fucking keeper in my taste and book. she is THE ONE.

what do anons?

Every person who wants a greencard will do everything they possibly can to secure their road to greener pastures.

Just make sure you aren't being naive. You sound very naive.

*Thank Allah
Fixed, pal XD

LOL, you guys funny....
I told her already that all the MONEY, House Ownership, and Bank Accounts, and everything will be UNDER MY NAME.

she agrees, and i explained her why...
I told her i will refuse to be screwed if she does turn her back on me, and she mutually agree and understands why (from the way women are today in cancerous society).

You're definitely very naive.

You will be married by LAW. Everything you own will be subject to a divorce. Even prenups are just paper now. (even if you don't get a marriage license, if you live together you will eventually be considered married through common law marriage).

You can say what ever you want, tell her how it is. At the end of the day it's completely meaningless to the law. She's entitled to what you own.

A judge will laugh you into poverty if you give him the 'but i told her all of this was mine!' excuse.

Good luck.

To go one step further..

If during your marriage you withhold money from your wife, it is considered a form of spousal abuse.

Marriage is a shitty move.

And they got cuck husbands

Thank you user... = )
for your consideration. i will keep them in mind, i always write down notes.

I already fucked with 3 girls, and she said that's fine with her, cause im a guy, and from somewhere different ... and im ready to settle down... and just a piece of advice to all.

NEVER, EVER..... UNDER ANY CURCUMSTANCE, DATE or SETTLE DOWN, with Puerto Rican WOMEN.
ive made friends with 6 guys.. 2 has dated, and 4 of them are married...
and i have YET, to hear any happy relationship from PR women. All i hear is missery and complaints

I'm a Jew and I find pork repulsive. My missus is an agnostic but she enjoys pork. We have an understanding between the two of us.

1. If she eats pork she cannot touch me till she washes her hands and brushes her teeth.

2. She cannot eat pork next to me. The smell is unbearable to me.

3. Pork products must be sealed and kept away from food I eat.

It's all about compromise. If you want to eat pork don't put the burden on others.

Sounds about right.