How smart is Sup Forums?

How smart is Sup Forums?

The probability is 100% that op is giving head because op is a faggot.

30% chance

50% still... -.-

We can get
HH
HT
TH
TT

We clearly see that there are 3 cases where at least one of them landed heads. Only in 1 of these 3 cases both of them are heads, the probability is 1/3.

Nailed it.

1/4 its simple

49,465867834567854678065467543754667578%

One of them is always heads u fucking degenerate

It's 50% jfc

This

1/3

You dumb.

you might want to rephrase that in a less retarded way

Retards

It's 1/3 you fucking simpletons.

4 equally probable outcomes possible for a 2 coin flip

HH
HT
TH
TT

At least 1 landed heads. This rules out TT only as a possibility.

This leaves 3 equally probable outcomes.

HH
HT
TH

HH is 1 of those 3

1 of 3

1/3

And no TH is NOT the same as HT you stupid faggots. Imagine using a peeny and a quarter.
Penny=heads Quarter=tails
is not the same as
Penny=tails Quarter=heads

1/3 simpos. Stay in school.

HT abd TH are the same thing in this scenario. Probability is 50%

It's a basic conditional probability question faggot.

1/3

see

Dumb cunt detected

Re read the question shit for brains.

Fuck off, nigger

lol

>Probability is 50%

Not how probability works.

50%

Because we know with 100% certainty that one is a head already so we only have to guess one coin

inb4 400 replies of dumbasses arguing semantics in a question that has nothing to do with semantics

1/1

No one gives a shit about order. So effectively you're flipping one coin. Go get two coins. Leave one heads up on the table and flip the other one 1000 times. Come back and post results.

Which one is it?

HT
TH
HH

Now tell me how this is 50 percent.

1/3

>Go get two coins. Leave one heads up on the table and flip the other one

Not how it works retard. You're fixing a specific coin as heads. OP questions does not FIX any coin. The question allows for either coin to be tails just not both simultaneously.

The answer to your scenario is 1/2.

The answer to OP question is 1/3

If you don't understand the difference between the two scenarios you're mentally challenged and should describe yourself as a dumb nigger.

Like I said, go try it 1000 times and post results. You'll be closer to 50 than 33.

Yes for your scenario. Not for OP scenario. OP question is 1/3

>flipping a single coin 1000 times when that's not what OP question is asking

Nigger here's a simulation of OP question with 100 million flips.

1/3

We dont live in a computer.

>flip a coin, if heads leave it alone. if tails flip it to heads
>flip second coin, some how get a 33% chance.

OP never mentioned order, and I'm sentient so I can choose. Know what I mean jelly bean?

You're just a dumb nigger who can't work out a basic conditional probability question. That's ok though we need people to give us extra kethcup for our chicken McNuggets.

Oh I spent a lot of time counting to infinity in calc classes. There's paper and then real life. In this scenario you would just leave one heads and not do twice the work by flipping twice the amount of coins. I fucking hate mathematicians, they pride them self's on being useless.

>In this scenario you would just leave one heads

Stop digging that hole user. You look dumb enough already. 4 equally probable outcomes. Only 1 is not possible due to the condiiton that at least 1 coin landed heads leaving 3 equally probable outcomes of which HH is 1

It's 33.3333333% famalam

One of them WILL be head, the other is 50%, so 50%

op never mentioned reflipping coins either, just that you will always get atleast one heads

If one of them is going to land heads then you might as well delete it from the equation dumbass. This crap doesnt apply to a real situation.

1/2

>at least one of them landed on heads

That means the flip is unnecessary

Set 1 as heads, flip 2, it's 50/50

Set 2 as heads, flip 1, it's 50/50

True, but never said you couldn't either. So, pick one to be always heads and just flip the other.