Hey Sup Forumsros i want to know if im actually ugly...

Hey Sup Forumsros i want to know if im actually ugly, because i have never went out with a girl before and i really want to ask one girl out, but im not sure if she likes my looks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjSKDTLPmE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You aren't ugly, but you look really fucking intense. I wouldn't want to be in the same room with that squinted eye and throbbing forehead vein. Fucking mass shooter waiting to go off.

Looks like your head is going to explode

Kinda what I thought. Why does it look like you're straining?

Are you pinching a loaf here?

I just look like that

Are you taking a shit?

Relax your face.maybe fiber will help.you look constipated

yes you ugly racist bitch

Mass shooter? I don't want to hurt anybody

You look like one of those old ass bad boy t-shirts logos!

I can't answer that however, here is what I do. Just set your how hot is she bar very low. Doing this avoids disappointment. I feel no shame... it's so easy to score tons of BJ's.

Fucking KeK!

You definitely look like a boner thats been edging for an hour. Why so tense m8?

But you look like you do. If you're seriously not doing that on purpose... have you had your blood pressure checked or anything? Gone to a dentist about your teeth grinding and jaw clenching? Maybe I'm being a returning oldfag here and this is a pic of someone. idk. Relax bud. Little length of hair on the sides and back wouldn't hurt.

you look like an alt right nazi piece of shit

Im not a nazi. Why do you think that?

you look like one

Here is a older picture of me

>Nazi/piece of shit
It's ok to be white.

you look like you're 17... or 40 I can't tell.

what that really means is its ok to be a white supremacist

Are you Brock Lesnar's son?

I'm 19

You look like the buzzfeed guy if he went to prison instead of LA
youtube.com/watch?v=fjSKDTLPmE8

Faggot

Ah fuck I'm also one of those people of indeterminate age. I once got ID'd for booze and mistaken for someone's 50 odd year old bank manager on the same day.

Nobody said it's not ok to be white. It's perfectly ok to be white, I'm white, I hate it when SJWs are like "omg straight white men made me spill my tea" but I also hate fucking nazis who tell me I can't fuck who I want to fuck, I can't live like I want to live, and the government should be all-powerful and without any checks and balances.

Go to hell nazi piece of shit. I'm proud of my heritage, including my grandfather who put his life on the line as a resistance fighter and my whole slavic half of my family who would have all been killed if the Nazis had won. I can only hope to live up to his legacy, and I'd be pissing on his grave if I supported Nazis.

Also OP you look fine dude I'd say you're moderately above average and girls aren't as much about looks as how you make them feel so as long as you aren't a landwhale and shower occasionally you're fine.

But, y'know, maybe do get a different haircut, you do look kinda intense in a way that people in this thread are obviously picking up on.

Without ugly we would not be able to see beautiful so tanks for your secrefice

nigger spotted

liberal antifag spotted

>u luk liek nasee

>me generulies u cuz me don kno anyfin

Yes. It is. Fuck niggers.

Get caught up