18 year old virgin here. Have a choice to make, basically as follows

18 year old virgin here. Have a choice to make, basically as follows

>been talking to a girl for about 3 years now who lives out of state
>she actually means alot to me unlike sloot in picture
>won't be able to meet/fuck her until she leaves for college in a year (parents)
>she is a virgin too
>have an easy opportunity to fuck the sloot pictured
>shes nasty and fucks everything that has a cock
>kinda dont care and sick of waiting for "my girl"

what do ?

Post more pics of sloot

Unicorns doesn't exist, fuck the sloot

Hope for you that your girl will stay virgin just for you.
Known my girl for 4 years, I've been disappointed when I understood that she didn't wait....
Really hope for you that she will wait you. Anyway, you HAVE TO wait for her

>fuck slut
>dont mention to other girl
>still pretend you are a virgin when you meet

Ezpz

Best answer.

>Get as much practice as you can with sloot.
>Play noob first time with internet girl, then second time you fuck her brains out.
>I am a quick learner.

Leaning towards this. Im almost 19 and ive wasted 3 years on internet girl. Only problem is i actually think sluts are repulsive. Pussy is pussy though

Did you stay with her? I would be fucking pissed

I acted like I didn't understood and stopped everything.
Anyway I'm like this guy:
Sluts are repulsive, I'll do that when I'll become someone that I don't like

Face is 7/10
has a nice fat ass too

Her tits look fake and her nips are gross.

no brainer. don't be a faggot. fuck as many bitches as you can while you're young.

Fuck the sloot. You don't know what will happen in a year. Deal with that when it comes. I'm sure your gril is thinking the same thing. There's nothing wrong with it. Long distance relationships are shit.

>you HAVE TO wait for her
How well did that work out for, dingus?

You are gonna have a slay a few dragons before you reach your princess.

Nothing repulsive about the pic

Dude, that didn't worked for me, and for a lot of other people, but just imagine that she really waits. Is it not worth to wait? Just for the beauty of the story. What will you lose? Some pussy? No, some hole* meaning less, a few orgasm that you will forgot just after, texting another bitch for the next round.
As you want but oh fuck this is poor
Nothing repulsive about the pic, just about the behaviour

Ain't gonna matter when you smell that pussy and you are daimonds with precum dripping from your dickhole

>What will you lose?
Time
Opportunity
Youth
Experience

If his "current gril" ends up coming back and they get together, then great. If she doesn't or OP decides he doesn't want her in a year, then OP just wasted the above.

>Is it not worth to wait?
Absolutely not. Two virgins having sex for the first time is overrated and shitty sex to boot. Bring experience to the table. Enjoy your youth while you have it.

Fuck the slut, she's hot enough you won't regret it. Your internet girl is prolly getting liquor poured in her mouth by a drug dealer while you text her "be safe and have fun tonight"

Get some experience with the slut, that is their role in society.
This way you will have confidence when you finally meet the internet dream girl and you will give her the experience she deserves.

And nice girls expect boys to have some experience. They want a real man they can look up to and respect when they give up their virginity.

But remember to wrap the rascal when you are with the slut.

Youth?
Time??

OK I do not understand. Listening to you all guys these days, you can't be cool without sex, you can't be a man without sex, if you do not have sex young it means you missed something.
I do not agree, forgive me.
OP fuck yourself with your stupid questions.|_.

And be a manslut?

girl who is leading you on for 3 years is going to cheat on you

go meet her and try to fuck her, before she cheats on you, if she hasnt already

then move on with your life and start fucking sloots like that whore

had same exact situation, girl will make excuses "muh parents" when literally you can just meet up and get a hotel together ez at any time

she's just using the excuse to lead you on and use you for attention and affection

Def go for the slut first. If you end up falling for the internet chick you're gonna regret not getting your dick wet by more than one chick. Dont tell the internet chick about any of this lol

>I do not agree, forgive me
It's not just the sex. It's the experience. It's the conquest. When you're older, you'll regret not having done those things. I can tell you with all honesty that after a certain age grils that age won't even ask you for directions. You want to be able to look back and at least remember when you were there. No one is going to look back and say I'm glad I didn't experience young love/sex because I was "waiting for true love" for 5 fucking years.

Tap the sloots ass

Is this really how guys think? I want to save myself for my out-of-state boy friend, and he's doing the same. Do I really have to worry about him cheating?
If you're gonna ask for tits just assume I'm fake and move on

You're just terrified that the slut will know what a shitty lay you are.

But that's not worth worrying about. Do the slut.

Fucked 3 chicks, 2 virgins before age 16. Shit was great. Be a man and get your dick wet.

Go away

Fuck the slut. Never turn down a sure thing for something might happen but might not ever happen

OP ignore it. Chicks are lame. Fuck the sloot and lie to the internet girl

You're naive if you think your "boyfriend isn't looking for poon. That or hes a waillord sitting at his computer all day

this

if everything is as described, the only smart choice is to not fuck the sloot. Fucking is not the big of a deal anyway, which you will realize imediately after fucking the sloot and will most likely regret it. That being said, since you said the other girl meant alot to you but are still considering fucking some sloot then you are most likely a degen and fucked either way.

Your 18, what you care about means shit. Girl you think you love won't mean shit, your values change. Get the girl and score some confidence.

Are you gay?
OP get your dick wet or send me sloots number and ill do it for you.

This guy gets it, who the fuck cares what the slut thinks of your first time. You still got laid.

OP here, ive pitched the hotel idea and something conveniently gets right on the fucking way. We just made plans for winter break and she cancelled. Youre right, somethings up

Fuck as much as you can, your Internet girl will be so happy, saying : "ow thank you honey, you fucked so much girl just for me, just to acquire experience and to fuck me better than anyone else, I'm so glad that you enjoyed 20 others girls. Oh wait, if you really love me, you should have fuck some animals and some objects, don't forget that you need as much experience as you can, because I really need it! I'm virgin! "

Better than getting the "2 pump chump" look of disappointment that she waited 18 years for nothing.

Odds are she is not going to marry you so the internet girl will be just another slut you fucked in the eyes of your future wife. What is the difference between 1 or 2 at that stage...

No one is going to look back and say "I'm glad I fucked a big load of hole, and now I have a lot of experience to fuck my actual girlfriend, knowing that she's not the first, won't be the last, cause I'm a bitch boy, fucking every moving being." oh wait, lol, I'm wrong, everybody is looking back saying that haha, what a dumb ass I am

Argh fuck it, if all girls thinks like this, I'll stay a stupid single oldguy

Having sex with a few partners while you're young =/= man whore (or whatever you want to call it)
It's a natural function of a young adult. It creates confidence, self-assurdness, and social skills. "Waiting" to have sex is retarded and it's the battle cry of those that can't get pussy.

That's it, not a oldguy, a "one that can't get pussy"

pics of ass?