What is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen on the Internet anons?

What is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen on the Internet anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WS0PMpER9Ms
miscopy.com/4953/bestgore/brazil-inmate-receive-jelly-arm-way-stick/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y4sXKQqsRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully#Daisy's_Destruction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This

I can not even say what is it, the FBI is watching

But I can tell you that anyone will be disturbed

You can imagine what kind of video it is ...

Probably Daisys Destruction tbh.
That shit was pretty fucked up.

was he caught?

dog biting a log out of some guys ass

I knew it.

I knew I'd regret clicking on this shit, but I fucking did it anyways.

I totally lost every feeling for humanity by seeing the world as a whole on the internet.
The dark side of the world is enough to hate me, even if I know there is a good face.

it's been years that I look gore, rekts, torture, zoophilia, and much worse.
I'm wondering if seeing things like this in real life would disgust me or not...

This is probably our collective reaction to this.

0:05 to 0:15.

youtube.com/watch?v=WS0PMpER9Ms

I don't even know anymore. Lurking since 06

not me, personally I do not care about anything I see on the internet
it does not affect me, not anymore

That thay or whatev baby girl getting fucked. Also I didn't saw the part where she is killed nor do I know if it really exist. Just watched it to confirm if I was fucked up in the head. Turns out I didn't enjoy it but didn't got under my skin either. I know oh the edge

No, and neither was this guy

beheadings.

A series of pictures from a medical examiners office in south america somewhere (judging by the victims) of a guy fucking corpses. The bodies ranged from older women to boys and girls of 7 or younger and one was a stillborn infant.

It's pretty close to bedrock when it comes to this. I can't think of much worse than some kiddyrape snuff flim with pre & post mortem scenes. In front of their parents.

cp rape

we have no idea. the internet is just a flash of fucked up history. imagine all the crazy shit that has happened historically that has been lost with the passage of time. even imagining all the crazy shit that we're missing out on that inevitably happens in a world containing seven billion people makes me feel disappointed.

i really do feel that we're only glazing the surface layer of this stuff.

Isn't that sorta redundant?

miscopy.com/4953/bestgore/brazil-inmate-receive-jelly-arm-way-stick/

>I'll be in my laboratory

lol

As someone who played WoW for a long time, the Mists of Pandaria cinematic disturbed me deeply back then

Yes you are absolutely right

I'm not only going to piss on his grave but I'll hire a barbershop quarter to gloat over it.

And this is what they will sing.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y4sXKQqsRQ

didnt save it, but a video of a guy getting his brains scooped out. just an empty skull

>Mists of Pandaria
mfw this came out a bit after Kung Fu Panda.

thats fucked up. almost threw up. had to stop watching. and im not one to be grossed out easily

Your mom's sex video. I had never seen DVDA before.

Ukranian PTs getting raped in a hotel in Indonesia hotel staff coming in and out of room like no big deal.

Tanoy girl/hookers getting fucked doggy style off back of a boat with heads held under water til the bubbles stop

6-7 month abortions from in China...baby still breathing doctor....use a hammer nurse!

ISIS mass rapes of Daesh females 2-60, then mowing them down w gunfire and burying the wounded alive w the dead.

Somali tribesmen cannablizing rival tribes

Post moar necro

linkes for #4

Whelp. Fuck.

>wake the crawling inside me skin

U are good user and good fren, thank u

Wew lad.

guy on bestgore who probably posts most ISIS murder vids, has b64 encoded vegetable of the genus Allium link, on his profile.

good luck

As far as being grossed out this is pretty timid in terms of what the cartel are really capable of. Still though, not nice at all.

I once saw a video of a man having consensual sex in the missionary position with his wife for the sole purpose of procreation. I lost all faith in my humanity that day.

He shouldnt own a doggo

Jesus christ, please tell me he wasn't holding her hands as well

fucking disgusting

>has b64 encoded vegetable of the genus Allium link, on his profile.

clever boy

Jesus..

midget boobs

Bleeding military.onlineclock.net seriously disturbed me at zero five hundred hours this morning,

.....with a thunderous "defcon five" klaxxon blast that dismantled a hundredweight of ornate plaster mouldings off the ceiling (straight on the top of my head), and released nearly as much heavy droppings from my nether regions, when a Harrod's Crystal Chandelier landed on my genitals.

Fucking military idiots.

A girl of about 12 being fucked up the ass by a German Shepherd dog.

was the man caught?

Sounds pretty hot tbh....

pandaria is way older than fucking kung fu panda you autist

Well shit, that could be one of 30 people. Care to trim it down a bit? First letter? or just give his username?

The ISI vids are bad..but the ISIS guys are equally horny and and in a hurry....

The Somali vids......Jesus forgive me,

The worst ones are the Somali vids..they kill all the men (gunfire for the lucky, tied to burning tires for the ulucky, castrate the boys and cut their ears off before machete time!© the women get raped and/or circumsized w machetes before death, the children....smashed with rocks, babies thrown down wells or stomped/crushed, the village burned down, very very uluck people get tied and thrown alive into bonfire, pullerd out alive and lightly broiled then eaten.

Vids taken from fucking Canadian UN "PeaceKeepers" who wouldnt do shit since they were outnumbered and gunned 1000:1.

They are on out there on genus Allium links, real-media format 2 files length 44:15 and 13:29

Well, that's enough internet for today.

Well one guy posts on the ISIS forum (Azov al-Shishani) and it's not on his profile.

There's a wide valley between spoonfeeding and being pointlessly vague.

Probably Cataclysm tbh, quit wow not long after launch

That actually sounds hot.

What is that video? Isnt it a guy raping a baby?

A guy making a girl (12) finger/pussyslap/piss on/hang upside down a baby.

Pretty tame compared to the other videos he did (the mom and the 7 year old girl). That was rough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully#Daisy's_Destruction

Not really interested in posting in this thread, just wanted to say there's never been as good a bad guy as Bricktop.

Punish 'im for me, Errol.

Why hasn't someone just gassed those fuckers yet. Everywhere they go they just bring death and degredation.

Dyuuuu kna wot nemesis meanZ?

theres a comic with baby foxes on here who eat their shit and fuck each other its pretty fucked

fucking same....

*muffled woof*

Man fucking a 3yo boy while he was crying and screeching in pain and fear. Author came inside and shown toddler's destroyed butthole in the end. Fapped to it thrice but still find it pretty disturbing

ew. that's fucking disgusting.

nothing more vile than homosexuality. At least with a man/girl it's people doing something natural.

Ive seen a lot of fucked up shit but I remember seeing this one and feeling sick. Poor dogggo

Well then why even mention It, its already 80% obvious what you mean