Been a while since I've seen a sn

been a while since I've seen a sn

You're right Sup Forums is full of tr

Because they were never any good anyway. It's always the s

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki-

Wow. Finally found a working version of Limewire. All the old stuff is there. URL is

I've got this!

I'm 12 and what is th-

Now that I've dyed my hair, shaved my eyebrow, and then ask the things you'd expect a happy hardcore S3RL fan raver from 2005 would do for attention. Maybe now I'll be noticed by my parents and even other prior from school might finally appreciate m

P'tang

What a nice day outside, lets roll with the top do....

Check my

ke

why didn't you finish your sente-

thats because you don't see a sn-

Widowmaker is the only one I wa

these threads are fucking retarded. think about it, if you were being sniped, the message would never be posted because you wouldn't be able to fill in the captcha or click po

Give peace a cha

John Doesn't know what pe

hey guys how do you hit enter if the sniper has shot y-

Oh shit oh fu

Hey all! Newfag here! What's this thread abo

Sheeeeeeeeeeiii

Place your head over the enter ke

What's a sniper thre

i like this kind of thread. like there's a pic of a sniper and everyone's comments are cut off.

so weird

> these fucking newfa

stfu you're thinking too ha

what are you trying to say?????

He's saying you're a dumbass motherfu

dumbass mother what???

finish your sentences pleaseeeee

you guys know that it is simply a picture and not a real sniper right? And if it was, said sniper would turn you off like a switch. You wouldn't have the time to place a dash, solve a captcha, and hit enter.

So basically I am saying we are onto you and your silly thread.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HOW FUNNY AND ORIGINAL

if trips I survi

Irrelevant post

again, just a picture. But if it was real this post is still bogus. You would not have been able to type it plus if you had gotten trips you already "died" so now what

REEEEE NORMIES GET OFF MY BOA

I bet you're real fun to hang out wi

Know how to survive a sniper? Just k

is this a Candlejack thr-

I am...because I am not foolish and stupid unlike you.

autism

This sniper thread is a bunch of bullsh

Located the sociopath in the grou

How come nobody's finishing their sente

it's not sociopathy. Sociopathy would be a person who under intense emotional stress reacts with violence. I'm merely pointing out the absurdity of this post.

because people are joking around. It isn't literal

You're the most annoying kind of prick aren't yo

I hope he's aiming at y-

not really. It's more that I'd like people to be more realistic. You can still have fun without this.

omg he actually is aiming at m-

No just kidding. I'm fine because it isn't real.

See? Fun

This is now a spid

Found the trouble with the line. Seems the cable was hit with a bulli

Che

> no imagination
> not playing a simple game
Probably was the weird kid that interrupted others activities to show them his idea of "fun".. Which I'm actually curious to hea

No need to worry, The Lonesome Wanderer is on patr

> he comes to Sup Forums and pretends to be holier than thou and childish games are beneath him
> on Sup Forums

I dont know if youre a faggot or just retarded, either way why are you even he

this thread is auti

you're curious to hear what? It's ok to finish your sentence. You aren't dead

Why am I here? Just relaxing

ok THAT is actually true

Then go to /mlp/ where you can meet people with similar levels of aspergers faggo

Whilhelm Screa

Unleash the Anti Sniper Squ

well, off to play pub

Poo flinging monkey on the atta

Oh lol this pic is from moh allied assault, "the bridge" level I loved that g-

So fucking original OP. Your the cancer on these boards. why don't you go neck y-

Launch the Red Roc

nice try ya fuckin faggo-

relax! he's go-

Delete my browsi...

Please be b8 please be b8 please be b8 please be b8 plea

I think we're safe on this sh

> this level of faggotr

who is gone? The fake sniper or the rational poster?

/mlp/ isn't my crowd

not bait don't worry

Here is a sniper joke for you

A sniper goes to a gun shop to buy a new scope. Owner: This scope can see as far as a kilometre, you can see my house up there on the hill" The sniper looks through the scope to look at the man's house. "I see a naked man and a naked woman in your house" The man looks through the scope too and hands the sniper 2 bullets. "You can have the scope for free if you shoot my wife's head off and that guy's penis off" The sniper agrees and-

If it isnt b8, thats when i should be wor

Did you know that John Lennon hit his w

Fuck this cancer. What is wrong with you faggo-

Sniper? Hardly even know her! Ha ha ha, that joke never gets ol

This thread is just fucking retarded, why don't you post something more interesti

no reason to worry. Perfectly normal response to such idiocy. Also faggotry is not a proper word

oooooooooh sick quickscope br-

I sure hope those bullets aren't made out of krypto

hang out what ???? finish your sentences please guys. for the love of god

... Really Nigg

>Candle
I was just thinking what was that dude's name. Candle something...??? Candle J...

What did you say? I couldn't hear you over that sni

I don't see what the probl

Dude how are you still alive. You're being noisy as fuck. Holy shit I just got it you're working with the sniper you're calling his shots. you're a traitor. You're the defector. For God's sake you're a commie bast

... Oh shit!.. must be the sni