Sweden has 12,000 more men than women

Full story: bigstory.ap.org/article/1a1f418d023f450a907f5790de26a85d/its-raining-men-sweden-sees-historic-gender-balance-shift

>March 2015: 277 more men than women in Sweden
>Today: more than 12,000

Gee, I wonder what could account for such a sudden sex imbalance that's almost impossible when only accounting for births.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFyDVH1g564
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder when we will be blessed by the same? I hope soon. Cant wait! Danke Mama!

This is the only mention of immigration in the entire article. The rest is talking about the "implications" of a "more masculine" society, while citing purely feminist "researchers" on the subject.

Quit importing men by the tens of thousands then
Seems simple to me.

>Equality Minister
If that's not some Orwellian shit I don't know what is

12k is literally nothing when the population is over 9 million.

It's gonna be fun when the number reaches ten times that in the following years, tho.

Keep in mind that this includes old women. If you checked the 15--29 age group, it would look much more grim

Adjust it to age from 20 to 34 males, compare to females.

Feminism is self-defeating. Too bad it will also bring down the West along with it.

The non-white men will live in big cities which is also where young fertile women go to study and work.

Young men in small Swedish towns will be the biggest losers in this game.

Also this :

Here we go, the tipping point.

Layman made a vid on this. tl;dr:
Refugees are a rabid horde of savage men.
youtube.com/watch?v=tFyDVH1g564

I honestly gave up giving two fucks about Sweden a while ago. They seem hell-bent on destroying everything that made them great, the men have castrated themselves on the alter of Feminism and now they expect sympathy.

Fuck off Sweden, your only use now is as an object lesson.

The problem with Sweden compared with other countries is that their non-urban population is not voting right wing.

Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg, Odense are all as leftist and degenerate as their Swedish counterparts but our "redneck" voters counter balance them.

We should ask ourselves why Swedish "rednecks" are not voting"redneck"?

Tl;dr:
Why is small town Sweden not as right-wing as small town Denmark?

A part of me wish it was just a swift death blow. Watching something slowly kill itself is fucking agonizing.

>tfw young white man in small swedish town
can confirm this.

this makes room for eugenics

Is being a white male illegal yet?

At least your country has sensible fucking distances.

>literally 85km from the pub

Fuck my life.

On a serious note, the lack of women in rural areas is a huge fucking problem here and the suicide rate among those men is veteran-tier. A lot of young men from the country go straight into agriculture mining or any of the other primary industry currently propping our economy up, and the women all leave to go to university in the big cities, presumably to work in HR, take drugs and fuck tyrone then they never come back.