My life is kinda boring and i want some action, so i decided to start spying people...

My life is kinda boring and i want some action, so i decided to start spying people. My first objective is to spy my female roomate in the shower, but i have no idea how to hidde a cam in it. Any ideas?

Yes, I looked some spy cameras, but there's not too many good options to film in a bathroom. I would like to do it without buying anything, but if its posible, let's say i have a budget between 50 to 100 $

>hidde
>idde
>slidde

The trick to hidden cameras is mostly putting them where people won't look, not where they can't be seen.

How often do you HONESTLY look at your own ceiling? Odds are 99.9% of the time you're focused on the floor (so you don't step on stuff), walls and doorways (so you don't run into them), furniture (so you don't trip over it), and tables/counters/surfaces (where you might find items you set down or are looking for)

You never open a drawer or cabinet unless you have to, and you never dismantle something unless it's broken. You rarely look up and you never look directly into a light since it just hurts your eyes.

There's your attack angles.

>Drill a small hole in the side of the cabinet and place the camera inside the cabinet looking out through the hole
>Place a camera in the vent fan
>Place a camera in the light fixture
>Inside a tissue box

While in the shower people lack mental stimulation -- they just stand there waiting to get clean. So during this time people's eyes are more likely to wander around, and a camera placed up in a corner of the room may be spotted (this isn't as much of a threat in bedrooms and is zero threat in living rooms or kitchens). This is why most hidden camera shots have shitty angles and can only see the girl while she's getting in and out of the shower - not when she's actually inside.

If you want to go for the "glory shot", so to speak, you'll need a camouflaged camera. Something that looks like a shampoo bottle, or a loofah. These are a lot harder (usually impossible) to find and buy, since their use case is obvious and illegal. So you have to make it yourself.

what a fucking master, any pages to learn more or
anything more to know???

(Thank you a lot for this magnific reply)

Don't have any links off-hand. This is all just stuff I picked up via osmosis over the years. Maybe I saw something in a movie, or read something in a book, or heard someone talking about security cameras in their house,... Sometimes when I'm in stores I'll try to play "spot the cameras", or when I'm in my own house I'll look around for wasted space (you'd be surprised how much empty space is in the average home no matter how cluttered it feels)

Just keep an open mind and don't be afraid to perform thought experiments from time to time.

I've yet to actually install any hidden cameras like this, although I'm pretty confident if I did then I'd never be caught.

>bored, need action.
>starts spying on people, setting up shit cameras, going back to your little room, fap to pictures.
Wow, OP, such great action you must be experiencing.

This guy must be the Spielberg of hidden cameras...

You are sick, but in a good way.

>this

I've got more mental issues than you can know. If the police had any idea what went on in my head, I'd probably be locked away for life.

Fortunately thinking isn't a crime, and I'm not stupid enough to get thrown in jail over some cheap fap material when it's freely available online.

Glory shot

>starts saying some shit
>wow, look at me, how intelligent i am
> OP shares the spy content, first guy to fap to it

I garantee you, i have lived lots of experiences and did some great shit, and i discovered that the funnyest and most interesting things to do are that shit that you do in your "circles" and "comfort zone", like spying, sex with friends (of course), share experiences, find new ways to enjoy sex and change your habits and your home every year

how did you do that?

>If the police had any idea what went on in my head, I'd probably be locked away for life.
thoughts aren't crimes you dumb fucking retard. you literally said it in your next sentence.

I said locked away, not convicted of a crime. You can be sent to a mental institution just for having thoughts.

Besides, if you honestly think that you can't go to jail for thoughts then you still live in a fantasy land. I got expelled from school when I was younger because I thought about hurting another student (didn't do it) but made the mistake of being honest about it.

Also conspiracy to commit a crime is, itself, a crime. If you plan to murder someone but haven't done it yet, you're guilty of conspiracy.

Love how the ass cheek jiggles just a little bit

you are retarded

nice

can you share your "best ideas"?

Best ideas for what? Definitely need a subject

Well I agree with the "Fortunately thinking isn't a crime".

The difference between OP and I, is that i use my brain, and dont ask Sup Forums how to do it, like a newfag.

mm dont know, that ones that you find "most dangerous" . Don't know about what subjects do you think...

As far as most likely to get me locked away, it's probably between my plans for getting away with child trafficking and my plans for most sadistic torture method I could devise.

The former is fun because you can take advantage of society's current lax (or even overly-lenient) view towards mental disorders. By faking the fugue you can successfully establish several disjoint identities in different regions, or if you're risky in the same region. Between a surge in work-from-home jobs and the ability to automate most jobs with simple scripting, you could easily work the jobs of these multiple different lives and so long as your work gets done no one would doubt you were more than a single person (I know this as a fact because I currently automate my own job. I spend 99% of my time playing games but my boss thinks I work 40 hours a week)

Once you have several false identities each with a job, social contacts, etc then you effectively have several unpaid actors who can serve as pawns in any scheme. You simply need a scheme that only requires the cooperation of your pawns and not their demise -- such as adopting a child who is later "kidnapped". That's an oversimplification, though. The full plan is a bit more involved. Simply adopting 18 kids under different names and "kidnapping" them all is both too obvious and too difficult to manage the logistics. Especially during the interim month where you're feeding all 18 kids and even though you look like 9 people under the law you're only one. The full plan involves international adoptions (which are heavily monitored during the adoption process but fly under the radar after the return trip home) and careful psychological conditioning of the children to be raised by several "nannies", allowing for a transition to a final point of sale under the guise of just another babysitter.

>My life is kinda boring and i want some action, so i decided to start spying people.
So to make your life less boring you turn to a life of creeping? Jesus, kill yourself.

As for the torture method, that one is much simpler and less well-defined. The important part is that you remove someone's sense of agency while simultaneously keeping them in a permanent state of high anxiety.

Because physical torture is SO last year.

An example of an overly complex but hilarious scheme that would provide the desired effect:

>Seal them in a house with limited oxygen
>The phones in the house seem to work, but all connect to an answering center I control where I can fake being the police, emergency services, or anyone else
>Play video of their loved ones being slowly tortured, and provide EXPLICIT details on where we are, how to stop us, etc.
>They can keep calling the cops and begging them to help, but I'll just tell them that without proof there's nothing I can do
>They spend hours crying and pleading on the phone, constantly feeling like they have all of the knowledge and power to stop it but nothing ever works

Why not just place it in their room and catch them when the have sex with their bf/fwb or whenever they masturbate.

more edgy than xxxtentacion

theres a few different kind of these camera, there are perfect though.

www.aliexpress.com/item/WIFI-720P-HD-Mini-Camera-DVR-DIY-Module-IP-Cam-Motion-Detection-Camera-P2P-HD-Camera/32837172019.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.305.v3hbs1&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10152_10151_10065_10344_10068_10130_10324_10342_10547_10325_10343_10340_10548_10341_10192_10190_10084_10083_10613_10615_10307_10614_10301_10303_10059_10314_10184_10534_100031_10604_10103_10142,searchweb201603_6,ppcSwitch_2&algo_expid=7af56339-b41e-4042-ba8b-f0b35dc05def-42&algo_pvid=7af56339-b41e-4042-ba8b-f0b35dc05def&priceBeautifyAB=0

what the fuck is wrong with you