Umm... Sup Forums?

What does this image make you do when you see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow... really makes you think

Grab my gun and stroke it

It's in meme text so I know I must not take it seriously

It makes me Bless the United States of America

Clapping ofc

I let the sink in, OP.

OP has been a faggot for 16 out of 16 years since 2000.

Let that sink in for a moment.....

Really makes you drink

Really make ya think

>2000 was 16 years ago

fuck i feel old

Bitches be jelly

Murica

Wonder why 17 years went to waste

God bless

Makes me happy I'm greatest ally tier because Murica will fuck you up...

Probably building our war machine during those years kek

Kill for you any day Israeli bro kek

Without opening Wikipedia I'm 90% sure that that is wrong because the US was not at war between WWI and WWII and that alone is 24 years.

You shut up hanz let us have this kek we love war here

means we know what the fuck we are doing and no one else does. whats last actual combat russia engaged in?

It makes me feel it's gonna be 223 as soon as Hillary takes office and she can make a false flag to go foe Russia.

and we're still the heavy weight champs.
let's rock and roll boys

Makes me wanna play world in conflict.

ally for now

Are you two dads proud that you made that meme?

It makes me realize we are the true heirs to Rome.
>Eagle symbol
>constant warfare
>military training and technology that outweigh numerical disadvantage in the field
>religion to balance the blood, including many who follow Pontifex Maximus
>a tradition of kicking German and sandnigger ass
>our factors hold the holy land
>our language is spoken all over the known world
>our architecture (skyscrapers) is imitated in every city
>our colonies present and former have a positive view of us
>first nation of note since Rome itself to have a bicameral legislature including a Senate
>our own Cincinnatus refused to be king and set a centuries long precedent of Presidential term limits

REALLY

I think that holds true for most nations in some form or shape.

Glancing over the list of armed conflicts we've been involved in i'm struggling to find a year that we've been at peace.

US intervened in Russian civil war and maybe some Latino American shitholes during that time

Moar

washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

Ahhh I'm all for American superiority but all russia has ever had is military might and rightfully so they're fighters and have been at war damn near constantly there entire existence which has been longer then ours I'm not saying we wouldn't win in a war but I am saying don't forget why russia is a superpower

Against your NATO pawns with American gear? 2008 in Georgia if your pet "moderates" from "Free Syrian Army" don't count?

Really think

You'd think you guys were smart enough not to lose in Vietnam, take a zillion years to find Bin Laden, or not fucking put women in the field.

wow, I am now a #cruzmissile

If by war you mean any sort of armed conflict.

Hopefully we will kill ISIS together in Europe and Middle East.

To bad you're only realising this at the equivalent of the fall of Rome lol

Unless Trump really does become god emporer

dododaododoadoda wubwubuwuwbwub

*chaotic gun fire*

and Russia shit the bed so much they had to spend $100's billions on improving its military and creating their own gps system.

Which also had the knock-on effect of fucking up your economy because you couldn't spend that money on diversification.

Hell yes Ivan

That image was made in 2015. Why the fuck is George Bush in it?

pray to god we remain allies

This meme was made by our enemies as a ploy to guilt us into Latino g down arms.

DONT FALL FOR IT.

shut up

>What does this image make you do when you see it?
America doesn't really do itself a lot of favours. That's all. Trump's "We don't need to clean up EVERYTHING" message is kind of a push in the right direction.

help i are fat murica man :DDDD need eat burger to life :DDD

Really reginald? Our greatest ally turned Muslim importer russia has a 20% Muslim population that you never hear about for a reason wtf is going on in Britain right now

Pride. Back-to-back-to-back World War Champions.

Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

>Britain ceased to exist in 1950

what?

It's not looking good hanz which sucks because out of all of europe you fucking germans are awesome great people strong culture rich heritage refuse to be cucked by the jews and germans are part of the reason america has been so succesful I hate hanz I hope things get better your people and your country don't deserve what you are dealing with right now

The British empire

>using pax romama as life time of rome
>including 3 caliphates in arabian empire (rashidun, umayyad, abbasid)
>ottomans were still powerful in 1680 and didnt collapse until ww1

fuck off

This is the first election where people are old enough to vote who have no personal memory of the September 11th attacks in the USA.

British Empire got cucked after WWII.

The Poo in Loos, and various other colonies became independent, and the UK didn't have the resources to keep them under control.

Learn some history, you dumbshit.

Using that logic, Greece doesn't exist either. Loss of empire =/= country cease to be.

The first recorded war in Europe was in 5000 BC, and that kicked off essentially unending wars between every country in Europe, often civil wars in the same country, literally up until the end of the second world War.

We've had a series of incompetent patricians as leaders (the globalist cabal) and are seeing a classic plebe revolt in Trump and his movement. This is not the fall.

Makes me wonder why Lefties don't understand what the definition of war is, or why they don't understand wars aren't inherently. bad.

17 years not at war?

Are you fags even trying?

America is starting to wake up to the bullshit your people are up to.

Zionism is the work of Satan, and it needs to be purged from this planet before it's too late.

>>Spanish Empire

really makes me sink in

Because Obama dindu nuffin!

Well I know there was a long crisis before Caesar came into power, so let's hope you're right

The image ain't wrong.

But it misses the point.

There will ALWAYS be a need for wars to be fought. People live under tyranny. Nefarious despots seek weapons that not only remove life, but make it hell for the survivors, or make the land unusable, or stand to start epidemic waves of disease.

I know it's hard for sheltered city boys to realize, but ask your average immigrant why they came here, and whether or not they support the USA intervening. Amongst the first generation? The answer is almost invariably that we are doing good for the world.

Pax Americana is real. And if we pull out, a lot of hungry people with tyrannical agendas will start sharpening their knives.

Not only that, we will form a glorious anti-globalist alliance, and eventually colonize the stars. We will show the world you don't have to give up your sovereignty to cooperate with other nations. If Trump gets assassinated, can you guys just invade us please? I don't want to live in that world.

The Poo in the Loos were worth more than any other colonial possession, once we lost the British Raj, we lost the empire.

Come back Poomen.

Not just Caesar, this is how it always happens with populist movements. Status quo injustice and corruption for years, one man comes along with the means and the will to put a stop to it, people rally behind him. It's a story as old as civilization.

Kek

War is essential for growth and progress.

Russia is a super power because pretty much the entire planet joined them in their effort to destroy Germany in WWII.

What did we get in return for backing the wrong side? Continued existence and spreading of communism, the cold war, Israel, globalism, etc.

That's why Trump needs a VP who will put the fear of death into anyone who would remove him from power.

>war is always a bad thing
false

and of the 3400 years humanity has had recored history its been at peace for 268 of them

They earned their freedom, honestly.

Despite the leadership and revolutionaries turning against Britain in their time of need in ww2, the people and many wealthy princes turned up to fight and finance the war effort in record number, being the largest volunteer army in ALL HISTORY at that point in time, and fought with honor and distinction.

You can't rightfully deny a people their freedom when you just went to war against the Axis like that.

3/4ths of the wars are just the US fighting indians it seems.
So isolated and sparse conflicts lasting a few days with some oogabooga tribe near an isolated fort counts as a war. loving every laugh.

>Pax Americana is real. And if we pull out, a lot of hungry people with tyrannical agendas will start sharpening their knives.

And why should any of us give a flying fuck? We have a multitude of issues in our own country that should be addressed before we give any fucks about people in some other shit hole country.

Wow that jpg really makes you think

The meme is true though, and it should make you proud faggot.

America lost the Russian Civil War?

An economy like ours is reliant on trade.

Trade requires stable trading partners.

pipe dream

Even if you combined every single countries Navy you still wouldn't have even close to enough force to invade the US.

Invading other countries/fighting wars on the other side of the planet requires a large Navy, why do you think the US has more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined? Because we're always fighting thousands of miles from home.

Are you really saying Russia didn't win the eastern front pretty much by their fucking selves? If so you have a terrible understanding of WW2

fighting longbows and scalpers with muskets and early long rifles is no laughing matter, the native had plenty of advantages that we overcame mostly through their lack of immunity to disease and sheer Union attrition

This.

we also only have two active at any one time, the rest are undergoing retrofits and repairs in a constant rotation

The Tsars were our allies from the early 1800s. We opposed the Reds in their civil war.

lol, it doesn't even count when we were enforcing our no fly zone in iraq and still actively killing mudslimes. They're actually undershooting it.

That doesn't mean we need to babysit the rest of the planet. There will always be plenty of countries for us to trade with, your argument is literally completely retarded.

She failed to achieve her goal.

I grew up watching footage from Iraq and Afghanistan. When i got home from school i'd plonk myself in front of my dads tv and watch the constant live stream of fighting. Americas warmongering is expected, I would actually be shocked if they weren't killing other people constantly.

*blushes*