ITT: Album covers you've fapped to

You might like this OP

guilty

that one KMFDM album

>Implying I haven't already blown thousands of loads to this
Thank you though, and I hope you don't get banned.

pretty good fap all in all

Fucking wow.

>advisory label
top humor

Damn

Greatest Shit?

Not ashamed of it either

Honestly I've seen this cover so many times that the original is actually uncanny to me.

yeah I saw the original pic a while back and it threw me off so hard

Reverse uncanny valley.

Who is that face at first glance it Kind of looked like a Younger picture of one of my uncles

That's some top tier image editing for 1999.

Aphex Twin.

That's Aphex Twin himself

Thanks =)

Band is okay but the Cover speaks volumes because the legs are my favorite Part of a woman's body

Crap sorry forgot pic

Make a nigga wanna fuck

winner

kek

Wow forgot about that.

I've fapped to a White Zombie album.

>maybe if I show my Cary Mulligan tids they'll think I'm a serious artist.

or touched your pussy on

I want to Fab to this Album but I can't come around to do it because it is pure in the Sense of what I Like. I Like a Militaria women with possible slight Nazi connotations with Short black Hair (I know it is Long Hair but you don't See it that much so I Look at her with Short Hair) doing only mildly bdsm stuff enough to feel a little pain but the real Turn in it being comfortable with you Partner enough to Trust wach other with a little bit of physical pain. Also the way she Looks at the grabber goes with the Sense of a want or longing to be with that Person which is all I want. I want to make a women Happy and IT would Rock my World if her happiness was acheived through me which in Turn Turns me on and makes me happy

virgin_killer.jpg