It was shit.

>youtube drama
Back to r3ddit with you

Plebbit: iDubbbz

Sup Forums: RiceGum

what a surprise

>Yeah I'm yellow and I'm fly, call me Big Bird

good to see fellow patricians on this board

Yikes. Hear the prepubescent spit between each word.

literally who

BIG BIRD CANT FUCKING FLY

does that make him a cripple

Is shit like iDubbbz and RiceGum supposed to be funny or are they just personalities who stir up drama?
Legitimately asking

Ricegum is so fucking based. Content Cop eternally btfo. Hope he bodies Kendrick next.

Idubbbz is a comedy channel thats been around longer than youtube beef. His 'content cop' series is a series of roasts that inevitably stirs up drama, but Ian still comes off as laid back and chill. Ricegum is a youtube rapper/hypebeast who has been trying his damnest to stir up drama by any means necessary since his channel's inception

are you proud that you know this

leddit shill detected :^)

it's pretty obvious from the quality of the old idubbbz video clip in rice's
plus rice is obviously a prick
none of this is hidden knowledge

i mean all this useless shit about youtube

fucking go study some mathematics or literature and shit, don't waste your resources on this crap

when will matt ox drop a diss track on this????

I'm not and I'm currently working on a math degree, man
who doesn't love petty bullshit to unwind

>youtube drama
what the fuck

People old enough to post on Sup Forums, for one.

Where my Content Deputy?

>he thinks he'll still live in a mansion 5 years from now

>implying watching youtube videos uses precious resources
wahh no fun allowed

>someone took the time to make that
Actual autism.

It's really not difficult or time consuming to know that, especially if it's just passively absorbed while taking some downtime on youtube. Not everything we do can be important and intellectually stimulating 24/7, people take time to do nothing in particular. Why do people always try to belittle mundane or niche trivia by claiming that the time would have been better spent on shit like fucking thermodynamics?

Meandering unrelated list of TV shows and websites you don't like so you can generalize people.

No but im not ashamed neither, i been watching idubbbz since day and since the guy legitimately asked

>how you gonna support a guy that proudly says the n-word
how will idubs ever recover?

newfag detected

YT is not an interesting topic

interesting topic is something like music or abandoned UK rail lines

Not really, lots of people fall into this demographic. I even like some of those things, but when it's everything someone finds funny, you just kind of know.

>giving this garbage views

literally why give him exposure

sjws go back the fuck to tumblr
you faggots don't understand irony and context at all

MDE never dies cuntboy

tor do both, idk, can u do more than one thing?

not well

a man can only do one thing well at a time

go away, Sam

Dude seems legit angry. He only insults Ian's appearance and superficial aspects, as well as just generic insults that could be applicable to anyone, which only validates Ian's original video. The best move for that idiot would have been just to not respond, but instead he just made Ian look more right.

>GoT
>Maddox
>Oney
>Tim & Eric
>South Park
>Eric Andre
>RLM
>Dunkey
>MDE
>IHE
>Burr
shit, even idubbbz has some fun shit
There's such a wide range of quality here, across so many completely unrelated shows/people/sites
Plenty of it is enjoyable to nearly everyone

tim and eric has always, always been garbage

Why are all youtubers so awful?

>implying I do my theoretical maths problem sets while watching mindless youtube
I'd never be able to focus, fuck off

yes

but it's garbage on purpose, so it's funny XD

hey guys, what are you favorite Matt Ox songs? this seems like a good thread to ask

Everyone wastes their time; at least they've gleaned some information out of their time wasting, is that not better than having gained nothing at all?

>Ian still comes off as laid back and chill

there's something about his dead gold gaze and his complete indifference at doing things like eating vomit that makes me think, if his life had only played out slightly different, he could have easily appeared on the evening news for having a bunch of dead children buried under his house.

>mad about using of the "n-wurd"
>says "your the definition of white"

why is it ok to be racist against whites but not others

truth hurts ;)

No.

lol idubbbz btfo

Missed my point
Of course I don't do two things at once, I do them separately at different times
Notice how I'm shitposting now instead of doing a problem, takes roughly the same amount of brainpower to watch some drivel for amusement

yes, but I like to shitpost, but don't like youtube, ergo shitposting is good but YT is bad

you understand now?

why not?

i mean, ian already blew him out of the water. everything he predicted that would happen in the content cop did happen in this video. ricegum is retarded, but it's not like the literal 12 year olds that watch him care.

Why is it ok for you to live and breed despite being clinically retarded?

ah of course, my mistake
carry on

What's ironic about it?

>breed

thats where your wrong squirt

>he could have easily appeared on the evening news for having a bunch of dead children buried under his house
What do you think he did with those kids he gave milk to in the intro to one of his Content Cop videos?

All rice can do is flex and use generic insults. This combined with his weak response video just confirms he got thoroughly BTFO.

>E-celeb
>Patrician

True patricians: Jake Paul

*Nick Crompton

We only care about Viper fuck off with that shit dog

>gay nerd

how will idubbbbbz ever recover

What is this faggot popular for? Gaming streams like Pewdiepie?

I didn't even know he existed until like 2 weeks ago, and he seems like the exact same cancer as every other trendy "content creator" on youtube.

At this point all the biggest names just seem to be like a fucking kardashian: famous for being rich and good looking.

So he's being retarded on purpose, right?

Not in the slightest.

I couldn't care less whether or not Idubbbz is popular or not. His content is well produced, not pandersome, generally funny, well put together, and he takes his time to make it. There's no argument I can think of for the LE REDDIT non sequitur other than someone personally not liking him.

Unironically calling people nigger and BTFO cancer personalities is about as good as Youtube gets unfortunately.

Came here to upvote this

He hasn't been funny since he abandoned kickstarter crap honestly

cr1tikal does a decent version of kickstarter crap

>MDE
>Tim And Eric
pick one

This image is stupid, but it baits the autistic MDE fanboys into throwing shitfits so i'm okay with it

He raps like he is spitting saliva everywhere

Ween and Frank Zappa should be on there

>lil b
>humor
it's time for you to gtfo

this thread has been added to the list of reasons why I should kill myself today

he's like those rich white girls who get their dads to book in studios to make songs

I think he's quoting a line from the song dude

damn my boy gumbo roasted these niggas

the only good thing about this is the guy he got to play idubbbz

Is he being facetious or is he really so stupid?

its a bit

He literally just made a diss track that idubbbz said he would do. It's all flexing and cliche insults

I give this image 0 bags of popcorn.

Is Leafy relevant enough to stay on that list?

I'm not familiar with rap music, but is it normal for a rapper to slur this much?