Post an album you recently became addicted to

Post an album you recently became addicted to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed OP

have you listened to their new album yet? I cant decide which one i like better yet

I did, it's way better produced compared to the first one, but still they're both really good

I've always had this Album and Listened to some some of the Songs but about a month ago I finally Listened to it in füll and it blows my mind everytime

Crap wrong picture

Quick rundown on this band? Overheard some fat woman talking about them once in a record store

addiction has passed, but nothing has taken it's place yet so I guess this

Finally listened to this in full and I'm hooked on it.

fifty fifty clown in particular

Love that album, I know it has a lot of edgy lyrics but fuck they're presented so well.
>WAAAAAALKING ABORTION

Such a great band

I keep coming back to it. Absolutely fantastic post-punk.

name a funner album

I mean, try it out for yourself it's worth if you're into indie i guess

good taste

o yea

I WANNA ____ YOU LIKE AN ________

I'm not even into jazz

lost parts stinging me so cold is so fucking catchy

do you like better than other Dirty Projectors albums?

have you tried Fetch yet?

yeah I listened to fetch for the first time yesterday
someone mentioned that cell scape was better and idk if I agree with that but goddamn it's still really good

cell scape is definitely their most popular album on this board since its their most accessible.

based

if you like toe you should try out mirror's "on, then, in"

i see you!

What does Sup Forums think of this?
I found it a few days back and am blown away by how ridiculously fun it is and how much I just want to start dancing when listening to it even if I'm in the middle of the street. I know most people have disdain for electronic or dance music but this is so damn good.
Like a superior an more interesting version of daft punk dare I say?

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA really good video

yeah, but truth be told they were a band I never got around to hearing until Up In Hudson was featured on Song Exploder. I have since went back and listened to most of their other stuff, but imo Up In Hudson alone just makes the album.

Agreed, it's always fun to listen to it
altough there's a few "skippable" tracks for me

I'm a longtime Bowie fan but none of his albums had really gripped me emotionally until I recently decided to give Low a listen after many years having not heard it. It's definitely grown to be my favorite of his albums.

So much albums i love in this thread.
Nice taste guys

Their best album, the track pacing is great and it flows really well between the more moody tracks and the upbeat pop that kills my heart.

Early stuff is great, but I never understand why Robert Smith expanding his sound was so looked down on

I love these guys

Good choice. Gotta relisten to that one.

wow

Hey try this.

>title track
>fifty fifty clown
>frou frou midsummer thingy
based album

i totally agree. other albums might have had some better songs on them, this was hands down their best album

I'll check it out friend