Alright guys, I have some time now to answer questions. Please note...

Alright guys, I have some time now to answer questions. Please note, that I will not reply to plain insults without any content.

Ask an EU-politician anything, Part III

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2014/07/23/moammar-gaddafi-warned-europe-if-i-go-down-europe-goes-black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many sandnigger cocks have been up your ass?

When will there be an EU army?

Show us proof without your name, like an admissions badge or something with timestamp

Why do you let rapefugees molest women?

Why do you hate Europe so much?

I am pretty sure that the racial mixture of the EU is more caucasian than the US one.

Why must you insist on pushing the immigrant agenda when it is clear that nobody except sweeden and germany wants them?

why are you so hellbent on destroying european values and borders? What good do you think will come from this?
Why are you not answering to the call of the people? Why must you fill our continent with lies, deceit and vulgarity ?

What armaments does your 'secret' army have?

How did EU politicians feel when Lumeta discovered that GCHQ had completely infiltrated their networks and were vacuuming intelligence day and night?

There is already something similar.
A real army will exist once the EU is considered a federation not only on paper but also by its inhabitants.

It is not very easy to do so as the badge is full of barcodes and personal marks.

I love Europe

I am not working for the Police

why do you want to genocide the natives of this continent?

Why does the EU consider it preferable to lock Greece into unending crisis, rather than just either let them go bust, or let the German banks go bust and accept they will never see their loans again?

Don't you realise that every day the EU does not capitulate on Greece, it weakens the image and idea of the EU and its institutions?

I am not aware of this topic

Its rather symbolic

Things get decided by voting, I am not a decider who can stop it dictator style. As you can see, measures have been taken. Erdogan was played to stop the flood for some time, now we are better prepared and can still refuse handing out Visa to Turkish citizens. It was well played

Why would you willing support a governing power you know is corrupting europe?

Are you German?

There are global economic rules on this planet which might have perverted into something never intended, but that doesnt mean that you can just stop playing the game. By doing so, you risk losing all your creditibility and globalisation without creditibility and trust is impossible.

I cannot disclose such information

Corrupting why?

Are the EU-Politicians really bothered/panicking about Brexit?

What do you consider the greatest threat to the EU and its various organisations and organs?

I haven't seen 1-2 but.... How are you trying to make other members stop supporting Israel?

But why pick the humanitarian solution in the first place? Didn't the EU parliament foresee the flood of immigrants will eventually descend the continent into darkness and division?
We're not the US and should not be treated as if we didn't cut our own heads for 2000+ years in between ourselves. Those divisions are clear, and I feel the leadership should see this even more than the people.

Nevertheless, where do you think Europe is heading?
Is there talk of war? Is the army thing to become a reality after we hear the results from Brexit?

Those who claim the power to rule over the people without having the mandate of those same people are criminals and should be brought to justice.

Does this apply to the EU?

Is the EU planning to shaft the UK if it votes to leave?

how will brexit effect us?

are you on our side?

are you gonna veto the visas for turkroaches?

You're full of shit. Cover up the barcodes and personal marks.

kill yourself faggot

How does it feel to know that the )western) European age is over?

You don't think that european union as a governing force is doing more damage to european nations then succesfully governing it? It is no illusion that even germany itself is economically struggling, let alone what you've done culturally as a result of socially humanist policies and decisions which have acted in detriment rather then benefit of any of the nations you "Love"

Personally I hope they do shaft us, even though it makes little or no sense for them to do so. The EU is the only trading area which is going backwards, meanwhile India, South America, and most of the rest of the former Empire are growing healthily.

Hi there! I'm currently studying European Studies here in the netherlands. I hope to one day be able to get a job as a lobbyist or politician in the EU. do you have any tips at all that could help me get started after my studies? I've been thinking about joining a youth political party for a while now. But most of the ones here in Maastricht are very left wing oriented, and I don't really associate myself with any of them

Do you have a secret door exit from your filthy parliament so you can flee when the Day comes? And where are those door?

Nationalism which exceeds normal boundaries.

No, because there is no chance for it to happen. Bothered of our image in the UK and not only there which led to the referendum to begin with - yes.

What do you mean? There is no more open support for Israel than there is for Palestine.

How does Sup Forums decide if your IP comes from a specific country or Europe?

are there really 10,000 EU bureaucrats who get paid more than the British Prime Minister?

do you really have your own private mall so you don't have to mix with the plebs?

do you consider the EU to be democratic?

why do you want to destroy White people?

Does Achmed satisfy you in bed?
Or you secretly thinking of Adeleleyo?

if you consider yourself "european" would you say that america is your economic ally or foe

What was Rompuy like as an individual? And what was Barroso like?

When will the plain anti-democratic rhetoric of EU bureaucrats stop? Will there ever be a democratic union?

>actually replying to a shill
Sup Forums please.

>Europe's greatest threat is nationalism
Dear god I hope you're just a proxyfagging troll because if you legitimately still believe this even in a time of crisis which is proving the european union to be a detriment rather then a benefit you must be heavily delued.

When are you gonna strap a suicide vest to yourself and make a mad dash for Martin Schulz?

When is the NWO taking over America?

>Nationalism which exceeds normal boundaries.

cuck detected

>Nationalism which exceeds normal boundaries.
Considering the EU is the most destructive thing to ever exist for Europeans, then Nationalism really is the answer. Thank you for confirming this.

>No, because there is no chance for it to happen.
Also thank you for admitting you're a anti-democratic, corrupt traitors.

I mean are you trying to inform other members of the dangers of Israel?

By Caucasian, do you mean people from the Caucasus mountains? People from Azerbaijan and Georgia, look like hairy little monkeys. I most certainly don't identify as a "caucasian".

Using it as a blanket term for white people, is the same as calling any internet search "googling".

>>Europe's greatest threat is nationalism
No, he said the EU's greatest threat is nationalism

see

Nationalism is the real danger? The European population being gradually replaced by Arabs is not a big deal, but nationalism is a problem? I'm in favor of the EU, but you disgust me.

Take a picture out the window of where you work with a piece of paper that says "sup Sup Forums" and like to the building on google streetview.

>cuck detected

It's already his 3rd thread and you discover just now? I don't know if OP is real or not but he definitely presents us a great picture of the filth that runs the EU.

Why do many Europeans believe they have such a strong culture to be infiltrated in the first place? Aren't they all so Americanized that they can't tell where America ends and they begin? Is it xenophobia?

Also, why are so many Europeans so racist against people from the middle east? Is it genetic from their parents and grandparents who are products of rape from Nazi soldiers and fetal alcohol syndrome?

Fucking semantics you idiot.

Nobody expected the size of this immigration wave and actually there are many hints which led to the whole thing being massively forced upon us by third powers.

You voted I assume. Nobody is here without having been elected.

Obviously the UK will not continue being privileged, which doesnt mean you will not be our friends anymore. But again, it will not happen.

Negatively obviously. There wont be visas for Turkish citizens anytime soon.

This Union is necessary for Europe. Not anymore to bond the states together in order to not risk internal (armed) conflicts, as it was intended once, but nowadays this cluster is needed for Europe to be able to survive and develop.

Lobbyists are cancer.

In your opinion CZ would be better off without the EU?

You anti-semantic bastard.

Being cut off from normal people and living in their rich little leftist world they come to believe this.

They see destroying society as remaking a better one.

>In your opinion CZ would be better off without the EU?

According to 10/2015 survey it's the opinion of 62% of our population.
Yes, definitely much better.

The EU's power is reduced if nationalist/populist governments are elected to power in its member states. Nationalism is an existential crisis for the EU, it weakens the entire project.

The plan is for an educated elite of bureaucrats to decide EU policy at a high level, unencumbered by "local differences" or "local realities" if you like... and it will then simply be the job of your national state politicians to execute on those policies and agreements.

Which country do you come from?

>No, because there is no chance for it to happen.

Kinda like how there was "no chance" that Hoffer would get elected in Austria, according to Merkel?

Hmmm....really makes you think.

what do you think of the kalergi plan?

>massively forced upon us by third powers.

Then why not see that third power as a threat instead of nationalism and act accordingly.

If it's Russia, the EU could clearly act
If it's the US, it would be harder, but there's no hint to that since we still cling to cold war rhetoric...

Do you personally see a bright future somewhere for the EU?
I want to believe man, i really do - but the german leadership was a huge bummer that I feel tore the concepts of this union apart

Why do most Euro """politicians""" want to destroy the nation state with it's cultural heritage?

When there is civil war between 'Europeans' and those who prefer their national identity which side will support?

>Its rather symbolic

Thats bullshit and you know it. We know you're planning an army.

I'm not sure if you are economically intelligent, because you're implying europe needs the union to survive and develop despite obvious signs showing that it hasn't exactly worked out, and your loan schemes have done more to corrupt countries and make them dependent on the union. If you really loved europe as much as you did, you wouldn't be working for a organization with intentions to milk nations for the worth.

Talking about the system itself. The EU election is just a part of that.

Voted no, like a majority of my fellow Dutchman, at the European Constitution referendum in 2005. EU put another nametag on it, ignored our vote, and passed it anyway.

He wont answer but his sentence structure suggests German or the German speaking part of Belgium.

>Nobody is here without having been elected.
the commissioners are appointed, not elected. they are the only people who can propose legislation

Forced by who?

>globalisation without creditibility and trust is impossible

Well then I guess there won't be any globalisation.

>it will not happen

ahahahahha fuck off ANGLOSPHERE IS HERE

Do you fear the European people's?
Do you fear the islamic terrorists?

because it's not their policy, simply
they are leftists, internationalists, neomarxists, they simply go against your ideas

It sure is. But my personal belief is that Europa has always been the leading power in this world and should promptly return doing so. For this to happen we need to be united.

It already is?!

What are your arguments? Take a look 100 years back and see what nationalism brought in Europe.

People have heads on their shoulders and they use it to think. Just because there are no radical statements from (most) politicians, it doesnt mean we are going through the world blind. Israel sure isnt an evil like portrayed here, but there is a lot they can work on.

Window...I wish...but I can take one in like half an hour

>ITT: we role play

when will eu recognise the Armenian genocide

Thanks for ignoring my question. Done like a true politician.

>reverse image search
>op is homo

Why does the EU blatantly ignore South African's pleas to return to Europe without the unnecessary visa red tape. We can't even go on holiday there without requiring schengen visas, letalone emigrate

>It sure is. But my personal belief is that Europa has always been the leading power in this world and should promptly return doing so. For this to happen we need to be united.

How do you expect Europa to be a leading power when the people of its individual states have so little in common with one-another?
Different economies, different wealth levels, different religions or branches thereof, different attitudes in international matters?

How do you explain the prosperity of european nations outside the EU compared with the mediocrity/decline of every EU nation not called Germany?

You said the wave of immigration was forced upon us by third parties. Who?

What european country are you from?

And why if the project was the "united states of europe" we didn't have a lower and a high chamber (or a senate and a chamber of deputies) instead we have two version of the same assembly one in Bruxell and one in Strasburg?To waste money?
Were is the european govt?It's more than 70 years and euro-bureaucrats accomplished nothing aside that shitty currency and some sort of banking system.
Sounds like a failure to me.

Donald, is that you?

He probably means Putin/Assad.
Also Gadaffi I guess:
barenakedislam.com/2014/07/23/moammar-gaddafi-warned-europe-if-i-go-down-europe-goes-black/

>I love Europe
Doesn't seem like it senpai

So I'd make a quick assumption you are one of the types of germans who scream out loud to anything remotely nationalist as preserving national culture and identity is surely a threat to your globalist intentions.

Even with the european union existent, you've still got the balkans, russia and nearby mediterranian countries which are subsequentally all ruled by a national identity. Trying to build an idealistic world isn't going to work in reality, as you've got other people to spite and abuse your intentions. In simple words you're hitting a fly with a sledgehammer, you don't need to roll all the coloured playdough into brown because you fear conflict.

gib some us the moneys plox

Will EU ever fuck off or our new policies will be to damaging for Germany so they have to cry bull us?

I believe that this could be the opinion of the majority, but it is just plain stupid, plain plain stupid.

Hoffer will end like Haider (politically)

Of course I see a bright future, dont you see it outside of this board?

You are funny. What do you think would happen if, theoretically, a politician appears somewhere in western europe and openly says: Alright, we will deport all non-europeans back to their countries. The person will be instantly killed by the media and lynched by the majority of people. It is not us having educated liberalism on you. Immigration laws are decided on a local level to a big extent, its not the EU's fault that you vote for shitty people.

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

Well if you dont vote, then why are you complaining? The system allows you to openly state your opinion, fund a party, create a party yourself....what else do you want?

No, No

What a crap

Allow us to teach you a little more about our culture and what it's like to be an American! You've spent your money on the fun parts, now you get to pay to see the other side! Soon we'll expect you to contribute what we do to UN and Red Cross humanitarian aid, mostly because you'll be using it for your own neighbors!

you seem to be ignoring my questions, just like any other slimey lying faggot politician

can you not just encourage a breeding program for natives rather than importing low iq and unskilled migrants in that have alot of imbreeding in their DNA which fucks up the genetics of europe?

a united states of europe wouldnt be so bad if you had some fucking balls like america.

you need to get rid of merkel also...i used to believe in the project but you guys are either retarded or deliberately evil...im voting out at the brexit.

>Don't hate the player, hate the game
Nigger you've completely misused that and put it out of context, for a bloke roleplaying as the EU, you're doing pisspoor.

how did you get that european flag?... and if brexit happens is euro doomed?

You can hab monies but only just enough so you can barely exist, so the German banks dont go bust.

Why you want to ban LEGAL guns you FUCK?

>Also Gadaffi I guess
What does that even mean. He didn't chose to go down, he didn't trigger the wave of immigrants by killing himself.