I've tried
>showering every day
>every other day
>using head and shoulders
>using T-gel
>using hydrating shampoos
>using just fucking water

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Dandruff-(Natural-Methods)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

OP if you're still around, I had this exact problem and the answer is semen

like loads of semen - its got rejuvinating properties so if you can rub it into your scalp then it helps retard the flaking process

if you can get different types of semen then that's even better, like if its not your own then the effect is more pronounced.

also african american sources are better if you can get that

Kek nice

What you eat influences the moisture of your skin. Try eating more nutritious foods.

No6
wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Dandruff-(Natural-Methods)

This one's a toughie I mean I've actually gone to healthier food than what I used to eat and my dandruff has only gotten worse. Moved from Mississippi to California. Lost about 25 lbs

Use a hydrating shampoo, dont shower every day, see a dermatologist.

tea tree oil will work and its not expensive

it's a problem with your scalp so if you want a natural method eat healthier and shit, use natural oils to clean your scalp and hair

or just use eggs. Idk if that works but it sure makes your hair shinier and that'll distract ppl from looking at all the dandruff on your clothes

also do not shower with hair everyday that'll make it worse

I had issues and tried most those things.
What finally helped was not washing my hair every day and letting my hair air dry as much as possible. Pat it down a bit when you first get out, then let it air dry as much as you can.

Head and Shoulders worked wonders for me. I've been using it for years and I always get complimented on my hair. Comb OP!

You got AIDS.

Came here to say this
Before you wash your hair, try applying some kind of oil, try coconut oil, I've heard it helps

Google Nizoral shit is legit doctor recommended it to me

I have psoriasis and it's like fucking Canadian winter on my shoulders on a normal day. Try warmed coconut oil in your hair and scalp an hour before showering and only shampoo once and don't condition as the coconut oil does it. If not then try oilatum emollient shampoo as it's designed for eczema-esque conditions

oil ya scalp boi.

go to dermatologist. try something stronger than h&s. basicly try something with acidum salicylicum. i'm using Belosalic, but this needs prescription.

Go to the doctor or smth. I've tried many different shapoos neither one helped. Then went to the doctor, bought small "medical" shampoo bottle at the pharmacy. It actually helped. Had to wash my hair with "medical" one and then with normal shampoo afterwards.
Gl hf. I know that feel.

stop taking super hot showers

hot water is really good at cleaning all the oils off of your skin which translates to dry skin and dry scalp

wash your hair with cold/cool water for the next week and you'll see what i mean

That amount of skin flaking resembles scalp psoriasis. Do you ever develop blisters on your hands or feet? It's possible that's not exactly dandruff.

Head and shoulders works well for me too. Had severe dandruff and haven't had any since I started using it years ago

Zincation shampoo or a selenium sulfide based work fine

Like rinse it with water?
It's not a good one I need to start taking better care of myself to and this seems like a first step.
H&S I've used but it never worked for me

Don't use shampoo. Legit.

also don't scrub the shit out of your scalp with your nails, just use your finger tips

I use head and shoulders every other day just rinse the off days. Apply aloe to your scalp and let sit for half an hour before you shower on head and shoulder days. Only use cold water on your head. Try coconut oil if the aloe is too thick for you.

Monday - Shampoo and conditioner
Tuesday - T-Gel
Wednesday - Just water
Thursday - Shampoo and conditioner
Friday - T-Gel
Saturday and Sunday- Just water

Tried that too
But then the dandruff just stays on my scalp
I'll try that

Dandruff can have many causes, each cause needs a different treatment. E.g. Head&Shoulders won't help if yours isn't caused by a fungus.

I honestly think it's dry scalp. My family has a history of eczema and my brother has psoriasis growing up.

Just use Listerine. It was used for dandruff before it became mouth wash.

So, not sure if this is true for people.

However, with dogs, you feed them more food with oils in them. Omega 3's and what-not. Got a scottish terrier with dry skin and I can't feed him anything other than something with oils.

you have to massage your scalp really hard while washing your hair, had the same problem and this fixed it for me.

related: i have bad eczema on the inside of my knee, wat do

Neato
At this point I'll give anything a try

Take cold showers
/thread