EZRA MARCUS

He is writing his second hit piece (first was on Needle Drop) on Ariel Pink. Ariel has acknowledged

mobile.twitter.com/arielxpink/status/917458184213635073

What can be done about the Ezra Marcus problem?

get a job

>Jewish boys arent hands-

Ezra (as much as I think is a cunt), is not the problem.
The real problem is the fact that people will buy into all of these onion-worthy articles, thinking that the writer made a big statement on muh racism or whatever. It's only proof that left fucked up big time, not that the right-wing isn't full of shit, but the left is definitely way more idiotic these days.

People like him are the direct cause for Trump's election.

Erza is right. Ariel is a talentless shitbag who needs to be taken out for good.

Anybody who unironically says lowkey needs to have their glasses snapped in half

Ezra is a great reviewer! He says he would allow Danny Brown to rape his girlfriend

Ariel is far from talentless, you might not enjoy his music or like him as a person but he must obviously have at least a modicum of talent to have created so much across such a broad spectrum and alongside and amidst so many other respected and talented musicians.

this is unbelievably fucking awful jesus christ

They're begging for a counter-culture or counter-counter-culture because they're bored and manchildren looking for online fights like the rest of us, it's loquacious, really

lol just shut the fuck up

Erza pls hurry and release that shit

I would honestly let him nut in my ass

will this really hurt Ariel in the long run? it doesn't seem to have done much to anthony.

blacks good

whites bad

ariel purposefully tanks his own image saying outrageous and offensive stupid shit in interviews so it's unlikely someone making an article about it will change anything. who cares if someone points out the obvious by buying into and giving further exposure to a persona that he plays into and cultivates publicly and on purpose

Who knows, hopefully not, but given that the general fanbase can be so impressionable, it could hurt some aspects of his career.
We live in pretty weird times.

>an acute social theorist (look at his Instagram)

IGNORE HIM. THOSE ABERRATIONS FEED OF MENTIONS, RTs AND ALL THOSE DISGUSTING AND CHEAP WAYS TO MAKE MONEY AND CONTROVERSY.

It's official

Ariel Pink fans are Sup Forums equivalent of MRA gamergaters

thank god i'm not as pathetic as Ariel Pink or Ezra Marcus

>yourr an mra fedora tippper xDd

wow omg i feel so offended now what a hurtful thing to say i will stop

>picking "your side"

don't be retarded honestly

Ezra Marcus is stupid and retarded

shes cute, name?

The frog prince

grimeth

kek

I ever see this little bitch he's going in the oven.

Lover boy

Communist labor camps

who cares about the opinion of a little jewish cuck

the liberal media is dying anyways.

No publication is picking this one up.

Ezra. Buddy. You're a trash heap with a persecution complex. The only way to get it out of your system is to write "six million" 500 times on the chalk board and grow a set you numale kike.

Calling him a Jew kike is only going to add more fuel to the fire you know that right?

Ezra is a VERY greasy, ugly rat. Talentless!!!! Rich Jewish parents and he just writes Buzzed articles in his apartment finamced by daddy

$250,000 education to write hit pieces about artists who say anything remotely "off color" so he can make money off outraged SJWs. God Bless America.

FYI: Ariel's tweet was in response to someone sending him these Sup Forums rumors

as long as he an heroes himself, good

As long as the fire thats being fueled is heating an oven for him I see no problem here.

Ezra Marcus is an amazing talent who is an extraordinary writer by any objective standard. His work has changed my life

so ugly

[citation needed]

that "evidence" is a copypasta. how new are you?

Let me dumb that down for you:
[citation that AP's tweet was specifically in response to someone sending him rumors posted on /mu needed]

>american """men"""