So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

Are you fucking retarted

the sun isnt lava, but is in fact burning gas
or something like that i dont fucking know
but its not lava its gas

when it dies it will get big enough to swollow earth and burn it into nothing, and then it will collapse into a black hole
or somethign

The sun is an atomic reactor run by nitrogen not lava...

The same thing that happened to earth, all that will happen is that we won't have day time anymore. Do they rely not teach this in schools anymore?

It's plasma mate! No lava there as far as I know.

the moon still being lit with no sun is my favorite part of this

When that happens we'll have moonlight by day and sun at night. Stocks in lunar panels are already rising in preparation for this.

In comparison to other stars. Is the sun even big enough to go supernova into a black hole. It's enormous but to other stars it's about a medium sized star. Maybe smaller

One guy dumber than the other. It's not burning gasses. It's a nuclear reactor. A big big fucking one.

are u retarded? its hydrogen not ducking nitrogen. holy shit.

god i hate this new keyboard. keep typeing things wrong

how would there be moonlight without the sun? tard

>It's plasma mate! No lava there as far as I know.
If it was plasma it would be green idiot. Does it look green?

Plasma is a state of matter similar to the three most well known ones being solids, liquids, and gases

retards takeing the bait

You must be trolling. The lava on the sun can't solidify, because it's too hot there.

You good sir have obviously played too much Fallout

How is mine bait? I was literally asking an astronomy question. It takes a large star to turn into a black hole. Is the sun large enough

Howdiditakebaitfromanybofybutyousirtrump*