>Only clubs full of mercenaries can be successf-

no trophies = no success

That would be Chelsea if not for Mouyes

>it's an Arsenal fan makes a bait thread episode

>Arsenal fan making a thread showing Spurs on top

The trophies are coming, the future is bright for us, the best is yet to come

>United fifth with that net spend

>The state of Man City
>Johny Pebbles £48m, Sterling £44m, Mangala £32m, Otamendi £28m, Gündoğan £20m, Bravo, £15m, Nolito £14m

>0 trophies
>successful

Lol

How nice. What trophy are they going to get for this achievement?

>mfw all the Americans on Sup Forums bandwagon the Jew club

We spent a lot of money on squad players who were not better than what we had. Got rid of Nani for Depay and Di Maria. Rapheal and Evra for Darmian and Blind. Hernandez and RVP for Falcao and a new contract for Rooney. Fellaini and Schneiderlin were another waste of £60 million. Evans was better than Rojo, we paid £17 million to realise that.

>we
>doesn't mention the £89 million thrown away for >pogba, the worst purchase in football history

>The city of Manchester

Grory, grory, manure

That is for the future to decide. He could have had 20 assists this year if we could score a goal.

When will Brazilian football be relevant. You are a joke.Your clubs are amateur level.

>could have
But he doesn't, does he? Instead he's just a dabbing monkey who hits the metal every time he shoots

>When will Brazilian football be relevant
>British flag

>But he doesn't, does he? Instead he's just a dabbing monkey who hits the metal every time he shoots
Not his fault Ibra mises sitters, Pogbas shots are usually wide or in the stands.
>British flag
Why do you have to comment on a English team, the richest team in the world from richest league in the world. Can you even name a Brazilian team?

WOW, Sau Poalo won an irrelevant competition in 2005.

Kek. KEK!

Irrelevant competition, Brazil is a feeder league. Your national team even play home games in England.

That is kinda a shit argument mate, if Brazillian football is irrelevant why are they selling out to play in England rather than in Brazil?

>None of the top three won the league

Really makes you think

You are defending your national team playing abroad. hahahahahaha, Brazilian football is pathetic. Arsenal fans are used to living in the past, Emirates stadium is the best place for Brazil.

i am more stoked why england would pay to watch another NT at their own home

>british people spend money to watch a friendly between 2 random nations in their own country

>Zero cups

Over a 100 thousand watch non league football every week in England. The Championship has higher attendances than the Brasileirão. 90 thousand even watch England being shit. We watch anything.

>(You)

Chile is cool. Salas and Sanchez beat us,no shame in that.

Spurs are serial losers and a wholly unlikeable club. They're super boring. If what is essentially our English NT somehow wins the PL it's going to become an even bigger laughing stock.

The PL is in trouble. It's clear it doesn't have the quality it used to - Leicester just won the league and it's regularly getting won with games in hand too. But clubs are also splashing out too much for average players. Not really bothering to strengthen the team and one of the most dominant clubs in world football is a total laughing stock because if it.

It won't even be happening for long though, because China is hot on the heels and clearly willing to outspend most of the PL. I can see the PL end up like a worse Serie A. A league remembering the good times, with just the one CL contender and 3 who peak at the Europa.

You are pathetic scum.
“Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, Man U are manure, rotting in their grave.” Why do you have to insult a young man who died at 21. Fuck you, you will never be remembered for anything.

how many trophies?

Also, I didn't even really pay attention to that spend too much. With City's net spend you can build a first XI who would comfortably achieve top 6 if you were buying at the start of this season. The players they already had wouldn't even need to get out of bed.

>City spending even more and only 4th

Yeah but that is not really a metric.

brazillian fans are bandwagonners that don't go the stadium.

And a lot of socio-economic reasons on top of that

Why do you Mock the players that died in Munich?

China right now is the best thing to happen to Brazillian football in terms of money.

THey buy a lot of random players, they stay there for 1 year, and get loaned back or sold back for a lot cheaper.

I am not sure how it is in the East, but in the west they make no money whatsoever.

Excuse me, what part of Tottenham are you guys exactly from?

>Yeah but that is not really a metric.
Not really, More people watch football in England.

>brazillian fans are bandwagonners that don't go the stadium.
Not really fans then.

>And a lot of socio-economic reasons on top of that
It is near £30 or R$120 for a League 2 game

>Not really fans then.

yeah i agree

>It is near £30 or R$120 for a League 2 game
I spend 2 Reais in the subway and 40 on the ticket.

But i live 5 minutes by train to the stadium.
A lot of old stadiums have terrible localization which is horrible to get into.I know die hard fans that don't have the money to spend on gas+parking+plus ticket every week.

And there is still a myth about stadium violence so a lot of people think the stadium is a warzone because of past hooliganism.

OVerall brazillians don't really care about football culture as the marketing tries to sell it.

>successful
>knocked out of cl group stage
>knocked out of el first knockout stage
>knocked out of fa cup
>2nd in eplel
>exodus in the summer

if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle

Take away Batshitayi and Chelsea's net spend is unironically the best

Israel

>Spurs are serial losers and a wholly unlikeable club. They're super boring.

Really? They seem pretty entertaining, they play in a way that's fun to watch and have likable players like Son and Kane. The "serial losers" thing seems like just a matter of inexperience because they're so young.

When I think of "boring" in the PL, I think of Manchester United.

>metions about 5 players who weren't signed in the last 2 seasons

nice

>Spurs winning anything

Not while pic related is around

>2017
Knock Tottenham out of FA cup at Wembley, two goals coming from Tottenham transfer target, who also cucked them.
Win the league, ensuring Tottenham win nothing but the Finish above Arsenal trophy in their “most successful” season in 25 years
>2016
Finish Tottenham’s title hopes, gifting Leicester the league during Tottenham’s second most successful season in 25 years, only this time without the finished above arsenal trophy
>2015
Beat Tottenham in the League Cup Final with goals from John Terry and Diego Costa
Won the league
>2014
A win and a draw against Tottenham, ensuring they stay in their rightful place, 6th.
>2013
Another winless season for Tottenham vs Chelsea, they would almost make top four, finishing a point behind Arsenal, at fifth.
Chelsea beats Tottenham at their own game, and win the Europa league.
>2012
Tottenham finished in the top four! Above Chelsea! They are going to to play in the Ch-
Never mind, Chelsea win the Champions League. Tottenham go back to their rightful place in the Europa league.
>2011
No wins recorded for Tottenham vs Chelsea.
Chelsea finish the season 2nd, Tottenham in 5th.
>2010
Chelsea win the league
Chelsea win the FA Cup
Etc. etc. etc.
Why are Tottenham so cucked by Chelsea?
Will it change in our lifetime?

That's a lot of points. How many trophies they won those two seasons?

>zero trophies
>success
lmao

Kyle Walker to join Buyern confirmed.

>Last trophy was the fucking League Cup in 2008
>successful

spurs are fucking embarrassing, is this how their fans measure success? Most people would rather go back in time and get aborted than play for that shit club.

>tfw can use all my net-spend memes that I used to use for arsenal threads on spurs now

what will they do next?
celebrate top 4 every year?
embarrass the premier league every year in europe?

they already do all those things

Tottenham are the per capita champs

The "we didn't win any trophies but at least our rich owner became richer" trophy

Why is Manchester United being linked with Griezmann, Belotti and every other major striker?

Memes aside I believe Martial and Rashford have more than enough potential and talent between them to carry the attack and I feel like Martial can be a great forward. Its his preferred position, he has done well when played as the centre forward and buying a world class striker only makes the selection headache worse

North London is hilarious

Babby's first transfer window? The papers link United with literally everyone regardless of the squad's strengths/weaknesses

R A R E
A
R
E

For English people, mainly Londoners, Spurs are an unlikeable club because of their fanbase. They routinely gang up and beat up kids, women, and shirters. They racially abuse black players but cry 'racism' any time another team uses the y-word.

Thank fuck their team are serial bottlers, they will win nothing and their team will be slowly disassembled by the likes of City and Real Madrid.

>manure
>manshitty
cannot be fabricated

NOT SPEND... NOT SPEND...... NET SPEND

lmao stfu you deluded clown

Why would he tweet this in January?