ITT: Post age and how many girls you fucked

ITT: Post age and how many girls you fucked

>20
> 9 women

Both of the numbers you picked are inaccurate. Please reevaluate and tell the truth

>27
>5 women + 2 traps

I think it's actually quite low for my age

>15
>37

??? - this number is useless anyways as this is Sup Forums and no matter what number i put in people will call bullshit

do traps count?

Nobody is going to dispute that you've fucked 0 women, buddy.

>41
>11

He said women so yes

>19
>8

36, over 100

>27
>21. oldest was 34, youngest 11

Men just one will do
Boys keep count
Legends fuck traps

> 33
> 1

19. 0.

26yo
11 girls
2 guys

Fucked 17.
Oldest was 59. Fucked her last year.

Reported

>30
>5

When I was 19 I started fucking a 15 year old.

When I was 22 I started fucking a 13 year old.

AMA

>23
>4

Do you do it RAW with her? Have you come inside her?

>40
>Well over 200
I worked for the Department of job and family services. You'd be surprised what people will do to get their foodstamps/medicaid approved.

The 15 year old, then took morning after and for her started on the pill.

The 13 year old pull out method.

How does it feel to be a pedophile?

OP I'm 34 and have a bit of advice for you. Counting sounds like a great idea at first. It's definitely an ego boost as the number grows. The problem though is that you hit a critical mass where that number getting higher feels sad. When I hit 50 it was a real eye opening experience for me. When we started drinking that night I was really jazzed at the thought of her being number 50. Felt like a milestone. We got wasted at her place. That morning I woke up before her, looked at her, and realized I didn't remember her name. There was a magazine on her nightstand and I saw the name on the label. When I called her that she was non plussed because that was actually her mom's name and magazine. She told me to fuck off. On my drive home it really hit me how empty my life felt. Trust me OP don't keep count. I haven't since that day.

20 (might be 21 after tonight)

19 Year old 3 one my age second 40 and third 33

>22
>4

How's it feel being a retard not knowing what the word actually means?

>almost 21
>[spoiler]0[/spoiler]

was it worth the potential incarceration if someone was to find out? i mean for the 13 yr old when you were 22. 15 at 19 is pretty standard.

>31
>2

>Youngest 11
Pedo spotted

15 women

What a fucking sleaze. I love it

> 0
> 27

see, theres your problem right there
>[fagget]yes[/fagget]

about 3 dozen

How the hell do you guys manage to fuck 13~15 yrs old girls?

At this point I'd rather have wizard powers

why dont you take a seat over here

>28
>12

around 40 (I studied fashion design tho... kinda explains that number, the few guys that were in my year were gay)

60 to 70. Maybe more. Kinda lost count around 50ish. Got married.
Have cheated on my wife sexuallly about 11 times now.
But thats becaude i used to be a swinger. She has zero interest in the lifestyle and is also sexually dead.
And i plan to cheat as many times as i can get away with it for. Or until i finally wear her down on the whole swinger idea and she lets me go have several random or one steady, fuckbuddy.
Dont get me wrong. I am in love with her but god damn i need it more than she puts out.

We kept it hush hush. Met online. Originally told me she was 18. She got naked on cam. Met up IRL, fucked and then moved city.

>29
>9 as far as i can memba

was fully consensual and I was 14, just fyi.

never been single for more than a month since I've been 20. I just like being in a relationship and committed to a women. Current relationship been going on for 2 years.

>29
>25-30
Most of my adult life has been a drug or drink affected haze

put penis in vagina, duh.

My youngest was 12, when i was 13. Back in the early 90's

fucked: 17 women and 6 guys

wtf

>23
>1

at least ill never be a wizard.

>23
>0

kissless never hold girl's hand

14 grills

That wanted it? 0.

That I’ve fucked? 19.

the balls on this guy.
i feel weird knowing a 16 year old wants to ride me at 22. let alone a 13 yr old.

27 years old, fucked around 180 girls thanks to tinder

how ugly are you ?

nice, most girls that age are dtf, just afraid of being called a slut/whore usually. but will gladly fuck if it's kept on the down-low

It's not like I offered to approve their shit if they fucked me, I always waited for them to suggest it.

Dogs count?

19yo and 4 girls. I cheated on my gf with three others. Should I be ashamed?

teach us senpai

idiot, wizard is a privilege to be.

youve ruined your chances forever.

Not hard to find someone to fuck where I live. Either gotta have a truck or be in the Navy lol married now so that number will probably never get higher

>26
>~20 all good looking though

Noice. None of those seem like bots at all. Doing God's work, son.

nah, fuck as many as you can while you can. always.

Found the Norfolkfag

14 and 0
but i did cum on my sister once and watched my step mom have sex

>27
>0

Be decently attractive, be entertaining/funny. I'm not even rich, no car, and that never made a difference

>14
>11
Kys pedophile

Me again, haven't seen any bots on tinder in a while. Don't know how their matching algorithm works

22 or 23 years old dunno, fucked 100ish women have never counted

Fucking is overrated, just want to find love but its hard

What the fuck nigger

>24
>1 and the other was a trans with secret hotdog

>25
>9

Almost 19

>30
>40/50ish
Maybe more. i fucked alot in my teens. Swedish girls put out.

step mom

i always feel i dont represent myself on tinder, im a solid 8 RL, but match with 5 & 6's the occasional 7, but no 8 or 9.

what do you have pictures of in the profile, and whats your comment about ?

>22
>1

32 and fucked 15, have had many long term relationships. Fucking women is easy. Never worried about not getting to fuck women.

Most of you are faggots though who project massive sexual insecurities about women. Just come to your faggoty senses and suck a dude off and take it in the ass you faggots.

>24
>2 women
>1 trans/trap
>3 guys

Best sex I have ever had was with the asian trap. Didn't even know she/he was until I got back to her place...

Nah I’m Cali.