Is my place /comfy/?

Is my place /comfy/?

Yeah, tv is a bit too far away/too high for my taste though

It looks like a depressing greek strip joint.

Heroin den.

Its a kitchen in the left room and whats in the right one?
Are there any other rooms?
Dont you miss some bigger wardrobe for jackets coats etc?

Right is the bathroom. Its a small place (studio)
Only costs me 550 a month (utilities included) because i own it. Bought it 3 years ago from a family desperate to unload it bc the owner had died and her family was stuck with the expenses

Nice fucking place mate

>Is my place /comfy/?

If you like sharing your quarters with vermin and insects, yes

moar

mmmm'kay.

its glorious user, i like that og board too

this looks seriously depressing.

when you can stand in the corner of one room and see your entire house.

the purple and pink light hard on the eyes,

the over crouded living room initially feeling comfortable but slowly growing more and more oppressive with each passing day

you can feel the room becoming more and more constricting. squeezing you out of your tiny box that you desperatly cling to. the threat of homelessness constantly looming one pay check away.

this picture makes me sad

Yea dude the lights are seriously depressing. This dime was seriously depressed by them. Faggot

Fuck. This is awful.

mean little body

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

post your fabulous living space

Yea. Im one of the lucky few on this board that has been inside a respectably hot woman. Bow down plebs

it would appear that this nigga knows

That's probably because all you do is play video games. If you actually have a life and do your share of partying and have friends over a lot having music videos playing while smoking weed with em everyday. That TV is perfect and that room is so fuckingperfect I'm going to mirror it for sure. Thanks OP.

niec skriptz

THE QUINTS OF KNOWLEDGE

Quints of truth. OP, he really knows who u are

I don't want to let b/ destroy him so let's just call him OP. Also I will tell you this: he is gay

WOOOOH
Hey anons don't fuck with this guy.

but seriously OP is gay

OH. SHIT. NIGGA.

but he posted that naked skank tho

There is no post the overrides the prime directive of b/: OP is a faggot

The evidence is overwhelming

But we have witnessed a woman in OP's living space. Have you got any stories of how gay OP is?

We all know who the alpha is

Purple is my favorite color too!

dude we've had a prime directive this whole time ive just been ragging on jews and looking at boobs

no, it's a messy shithole with bad lighting

1 question, when you walk in, does a lame electronica/dubstep song start playing casually?

YES

OP is a man
OP having been on /b has fapped
OP had sex with himself
OP is a man
OP had sex with a man
OP is a faggot

The logic is flawless

>electronica/dubstep
>never heard of synthwave
pleb

fuck, I fucked up. Yet, I don't feel embarrassed?

9/10 would do heroin in.

Ok

You should, it's sublime.

ITT: OP gets put on blast

fuck yes it is

Wow you're place seriously does look like shit

Op here. Can confirm. I got a good setup for smoking blunts with a handful of friends

lonely faggots confirmed

>shaping your room around hosting other people instead of you.

unless this isn't where you sleep then idgaf, you're both still fags for your reason of "putting music videos on and smoking blunts". playing video games is actually, literally, honestly, figuratively more productive than that.

>playing vidya more productive than hanging out with friends

How autistic are you

>being this pathetic
even if you aren't lying, we will never believe you, and will always think what you do sucks, so you're trying to impress yourself really. welcome to Sup Forums, faggot.

yeah looks like the room of a girl who never left highschool. do you have an actual light instead of angsty teen girl lighting?

Yea i have real lighting..those are the fuckin & chillin lights

not as autistic as the loser who has to entice people into his house with mood lighting and weed because he's lonely

>bitches love pink and purple light dude, this room is lit at

is that the response you hoped for?

lol /thread

Yea pink lighting entices people. Its just more comfy than some led's..thats all

> " Is my place /comfy/ " ;

Comfy ? I've never seen anywhere so badly out of true before. When I got here it looked like it was about to collapse all around us.

What fly-by-night cowboys did you employ to throw the place together for you ?

Anyhow, you're in luck. I had to put screwjacks under all the door jambs, I've replaced those softwood 4-by-2 lintels with RSJs in the supporting walls; underpinned the foundations; put some concrete piles in and used hydraulic lifting gear to raise the northwest corner by 18 inches.

I've back-filled the void with three tonne of hardcore and I don't mean those magazines that my apprentices found hidden away in your bedroom, during their lunch hour.

all in all your just another brick in the wall

They don't use bricks, they use wooden sticks and cardboard. Then bitch and moan when a summer breeze they call a tornado destroys their home.

It's like the entire nation is so retarded, they never even heard of the 3 little piggies.

Kek look at this autist.

Stoner den AF but not the worst I've seen.

What kind of strange larping is this?

Put me in the screencap

Need more of this style larping