I'm growing more cynical with age...

I'm growing more cynical with age, and I can't see myself having a child or meeting a woman that I could experience love with mutually. She'd
die or leave me like everyone else in my life.

Convince me that relationships aren't a waste of time

well the reason why you cant find a relationship in the first place is that you watch rick and morty faggot.

life is a waste of time. you're allowed to waste your life any way you so please until it ends.

They are. You should just fuck every chick you meet that is at least abit attractive. Get some enjoyment.

Relationships are a complete waste of energy and time. It's for the mentally weak.
I had a chance to be with the perfect girl for me and i moved away.
I moved away from many of my best friends, still met new ones.
Recently met a very nice gay guy who was into me and i moved away.
My point is people are not dispensable but they are disposable.

As someone who has a wife and kids do yourself a favor and dont

I don't see why you wouldn't want one, depends on your standards of course but the way i look at it's like having an attractive best friend that is willing to fuck you and you have enough in common to enjoy hanging out with them and talk to.

Stop being a nihilistic, depressing cuck and you might just find someone.

That's about right
Do what you feel

XD

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Did you just call someone a «cuck» for not wanting a romantic relationship?

Truth

> gay guy
so you are a fag

And you become an annoying, overly sentimental person

>Life was shit until I found my LLblithyny, now my shit smells like roses and shaving my foreskin feels amazing

Why try? Relationships are a HUGE waste of time.

OTH, my kids are the very best thing that ever happened to me, and my cunt of an ex was the incubator for them, so there is that.

So - resolve yourself to have to dump some seed into a cunt to get something wonderful out of it - the cunt will go away, but the wonderful thing (if you treat it right) will never leave you, not ever.

my 9/10 gf just cheated on me then kicked her out and she lost her job. Karma is a bitch i guess.
I say screw bitches im done with that shit.

They're good for a little while but I find when someone is so relentlessly entitled to your time and very essence it starts becoming a ball and chain pretty fast. I've never been infatuated or significantly in love with someone so I can't really sympathize with the mentality. Dealing with someone who wants every part of you all the time is draining as fuck especially when they start trying to mold your life to fit their desires. I can't imagine having an entire family just sucking away at your life every single fucking day.

I feel you, my niggah. The ex did the same to me, except she was living in MY place, and I gave her the door. Packed her shit (nicely) and put it out on the front lawn. Called her and said "hey, you might want to come by and pick up your shit.." kek. That was a good day.

I told my current gf (and this is totally true): "I've been in love exactly twice in my life, and you aren't one of them".

You would think she'd be out the door, right? Nope. She keeps trying to make me fall in love with her. Massages, blowjobs, you name it. We're on year 3 of this too. Feels good, man.

I'm convinced, the person who cares the least is the one who has the most power in a relationship.

thx bro was a hard time the last couple of days.

I think men fall in love harder than women do. They act like they're all sensitive, but every woman I've ever known can cut a dude off in 60 seconds and never think about him again.

It's frightening how easy they can turn the spigot off.

true that

aww dude, don't try and preemptively blame some shelia for your issues. That's a faggotesque self fulfilling prophecy

Make a good choice and work on your relationship. Clearly, if you jinx it by using your parents as a gauge on relationships, you'll have only yourself to blame

Also, you sound like a bitter roastie neighbour

fuck em man, last year a 8 year relationship down the drain, been in a relationship with so many women since I was 17. 36 on the 12th and no fucks to give. I just got back into the gym because the bottle wasn't doing it for me anymore. Drinking yourself to death is a long prossess and I don't got time for that shit. might as well lift bro. I am so full of hate, just want my dick sucked and that is that. Fuck relationships and all the bullshit that goes with them, that fucking cunt wanted me to sell my fucking Harley. Glad I didn't. Now putting in a big bore kit 93'' stroker in my shovel. Better to put money into that. Had it since I was 18, never betrays me, always there. Ride long my man.

sure smells like faggy deathcore lyrics in here

> waste of time

what else are you going to do with your time in between now and being 60 years old?

Lurk Sup Forums.

/thread
Also OP is a faggot
Also check'em

pr0n

>being this much of a faggot

They are a waste of time. Not to be an edgelord or anything, but if you dwell on anything you do for too long, then you'll realize that is all a distraction from the fact that your death is creeping closer every moment. If you don't want to waste your time in this specific way, that's okay and you shouldn't let society pressure you into it. It gives some of us a bit of feeling of meaning and significance though, however meaningless it is in reality.

Relationships are rewarding and if you're mature enough to be in one, you'll be stronger together than a part.

well unless she finds a man more attractive than you.

It's a weird paradox, being in a relationship. You'll feel perhaps the best you ever have when its going well but you'll feel like killing yourself with depression once it is over.

Alternately you can just remain in the grey area, neither having the great high of having someone who holds you so dear nor having the level of depression that the eventual breakup will cause. Worse if a divorce comes along, then your home, money, everything will be down the shitter.

Then clearly you made the wrong choice
Try making better choices

Is it weird that I read this in Rick's voice?

When people with Borderline think everyone but them is crazy.

Not that weird, but pretty cringy that you felt the need to mention it.

>She'd die or leave me like everyone else in my life.
"Better to have love and lost than never loved at all." Do i even need to name the quote, i mean you watch rick and morty so your high iq should be able to detect it.