I fucked up Sup Forums

I fucked up Sup Forums.
I have a 200 word essay due tomorrow and haven't even started yet. What do?

it's over for you m8, you'll need to just commit suicide

>200 words
Are you in fucking 5th grade

1. This is OLD stale copy pasta
2. 200 words? Are you shitting me? Write a 1000 word essay and then edit it down to 200 words.
3. You need to be less of a faggot op

>200 words
>I had to do 2000 in an evening.
Lol fucking underage

200 fucking words. Your post is like 30. I'll just assume this was a typo (and not b8) and say that 2,000 words isn't even that much. Consider this motivation.

OP is a child, Sup Forums is dead

> What do?
> Go to real fucking college

What should be the subject of the essay, though?

Underage

>improper use of greentext
>falling for bait this hard

200?

the fucking abstract on my current research journal paper is longer than that.

>200 fucking words
How about instead of spending recess pretending to shitpost on your brothers stolen phone you just do your goddamn module activity you fucking child.

Give me the subject, I'll literally write it for you.

>take paper
>roll around benor
>fugg.jpeg
>nut inside paper
>take it to teacher

that's, like, three tweets. can you manage three tweets?

Now the OP doesn't answer because his mommy told him to do the damn essay.

OMG a whole half page how ever will you manage that

Kek

>200 word essay
>panics

Fucking write it you fag

>This is OLD stale copy pasta
Hey, as long as it works

The character limit is 280.

It's less than a tweet.

Thanks for the laugh op I needed this

OP is a faggot who enjoys a varied selection of penises. OP’s favorite flavor of dick is big black chocolate dick, because he enjoys how it feels in his mouth, and drinking down the delicious juices that flow from Tyrone’s big black cock. OP’s preferences aren’t just limited to BBC, though; OP enjoys any manner of penis he can get his hands (or in this case, his mouth) on. Big white and yellow cock are also highly enjoyable for OP, and suckling on any dick, smelly or otherwise, brings OP into a state of unmatched euphoria. OP will suck any dick he can get his hands on, regardless of the cleanliness of the penis. His most common method of getting dick is paying a man off the street in weed or bitcoin for a good suck; using this method, OP has successfully attracted a large volume of penis. OP also does not know what the fuck a condom is and is so dumb that he eats them; consequentially, OP has contracted nearly every sexually transmitted disease known to modern science. Unfortunately, this also means that OP has transmitted his diseases to other people, but OP is also reservoir of many very rare diseases, making him an ideal subject for medical experimentation.

211 words, this should do

undies get banned