>eat an edible that was obtained by one of my "friends"
>don't do drugs at all, wanted to see how it felt like tho
>friend doesn't warn me about the potential side effects
>eat like half of a brownie like if it was a regular cupcake
>start playing ps2 at my "friends" house
>start feeling it
>oh shit, heart starts pounding fast
>get up, start panicing and want to leave to my house
>"friend" tells another "friend" "let him leave user I don't want my parents finding out"
>walk outside, decide to walk to my house
>bad idea.jpg
>lets just say I ended up hrs later facing a strawberry field by myself with puke all over the floor
>I remember calling one of my "friends" where I was while I was still conscious
>they never showed up

Any fun stories user?

Edibles are quite strong, you probably had some narcosis. Be glad a hobo didn't rape you or something. Should have done your homework.

I should have but sadly didn't, don't know how I got to that place in the first place.. Hopefully nobody did something to me.

Next time start with a puff from a joint, edibles are like 100x stronger and last all day long. My dog got into some edibles and was floored for the whole day. Ended up pissing himself and vomiting.

so, you ate your friend's stuff and started acting like a little pussy
instead of relaxing you left and wanted they to follow you into your stupidity so you can ruin everybody's trip

fuck off faggot, your "friends" did nothing wrong

I agree I honestly hate pussy ass awkward faggot fuckups like OP.

"i dont do drugs yall. i just act like a dummy and do way too much when i try them".

i bet he still gives his friends shit for "smoking a lot of pot".

and honestly he could've just gone to bed instead of freaking out like a baby.

This happened to me with dxm syrup, except my friends was me.

It's toxic to dogs if ingested
Not the same as people

OP you gimp stop bringing everyone down

Learn to have fun

Most of all just be yourself

I disagree. Small doses seem to work great.

instead of putting quotations around the word friends you could just come to terms and admit you never actually had any op

Just because sub toxic doses don't cause noticeable harm doesn't mean it isn't still toxic.
A few strong edibles could kill a small dog, bigger dogs would need quite a bit though.

also if you blacked out for 3+ hours from half a pot brownie you're a pussy.. or it wasnt pot that was some shit I need.

Dumbass. If I was your friend I'd ditch your ass too. What kind of retarded fuck can't handle half a pot brownie? You better stick to being sober, couldn't imagine what a harder drug would do to you.

I love edibles, i get much higher, but less anxiety than from smoking

Weed is a seriously powerful plant. For one, you should be at least drinking age before you smoke. A little beer helps curb anxiety and heartrate.

Before somebody goes on about how thry smoke everyday (and I have, for years, but my latest habit is smoking only what I grow myself), you have tolerance that builds and builds. Sorry, but the stoner is not getting high everyday. The stoner knows inside he's just addicted to getting but he's too pussy to change his habits or try stronger drugs.

Once you had your time with hardcore drugs, you will come back to weed with respect. Now you know your limits, but seriously, on zero tolerance weed will FUCK YOUR SHIT UP.

After 2+ weeks of not smoking, I have to think twice when somebody offers a couple drags, because it can alter the whole day. If I go out and get it for myself, I go straight home and do my thing.

If I get back into the loop and keep buying, I get lazy, depressed because I'm not getting the experience.

As far as edibles go, I never cared for them. Takes too long I just fall asleep. Keep your tolerance down, get it down to zero, and you can trip for 6-12 hours before you eventually pass out, all from a few hits.

filthy casual

it's not toxic to dogs. MOST weed is toxic to dogs because it has horrible pesticides drenched in it that they handle worse than humans.

Only one other guy got high off of the same thing, the other two didn't take anything.. the guy that lived there obviously did not want me there

Yeah I acted like a pussy but meh it hit me strong.

If it raises heartrate, can't your heart explode and you can die? Wouldn't that be considered overdosing on weed?

you're overthinking shit.

You're full of shit.
I've smoked everyday for years and still get decently high when i smoke, i only smoke one bowl at a time, sometimes even less, only once or twice a day. The high lasts maybe two hours instead of four like when I first started smoking, but I don't get drowsy and slumped for the rest of the day like i used to either. It still helps me sleep.
Moderation is key.

ha i get way worse anxiety, i just feel the wave start and go, oh shit im too high and panic
need to find a way to calm donw

weed shouldn't be a thing where you put that much thought into how much you're smoking. you just do it if you're going to do it without being some guilt ridden faggot because you're shameful that you're upsetting mommy and daddy and society.

it is weed. not meth.

The heart gets a wee workout, the intensity is that of the divine feminine receiving attention from the divine masculine for perhaps the first time

hat looks like it a came from'n'st my ass hole

It really isn't. However, as someone who owned a dog that ate a quarter of hash, it does give them a day and some of absolute couchlock. My dog hated shitting in her bed about as much as she now hates eating hash. No damage done, however, she no longer has any interest in eating blocks of hash.

Guess 36 hours is a long time if you process time through a canine brain. When I ate half that I was miserable for about six hours. At least smoking it you know when to stop, or you doze off before actually rolling another one, rare to even get to too much by smoking, but eating is definitely different.

In my first years I remember one time having a seriously high HR, like 160. I layed in bed, and started having synthenasia (spelling, seeing art in patterns), that calmed me down.

Another time, I was away from weed for well over 3 months. I had been experimenting with amanita mushrooms a week prior. I had plans for the day, but ended up getting so high, I kept coming up for a good 2 hours. I was walking to bus station to get home, and was hallucinating like I was on Datura. My body was shaking like a fever, I got confused and got on the wrong bus. I sat down for a minute and left the bus. I ended up walking 12 miles on the beach home, smoked more, and had a great time. I was tripping for a solid 12 hours.

How many years? The first few are great, but after a decade I take break after break. I'm 30 fucking years old.

Yeah my connections have excellent bud

Enjoy it while it lasts though! I think the fact that I have already had major breakthroughs on extremely powerful substances does have an effect on how weed interacts to me.

it's cause their dogs are eating Abamectin, Myclobutanol, Bifenazate, spiromesifen, and Paclobutrazol.

A lot of people seem to think that weed is only grown by peace loving organic wook hippies and that nobody would do anything like this so they can grow their product and think this is a rare occurrence.

FACT : It's most street weed. you are fucked if you don't live in a legalized state or grow your own.

>Move to legal state
>Grow your own
>Know exactly what's in it
>Great success

Same goes for some veggies and other staples.

Yeah after growing my own it radically changed my perspective on weed, it made me respect the plant even more.

When it's grown right the only side effects are health, happiness, and sometimes stimulation or sleepiness. Subtle effects if you grow CBD.

You don't have to be in some meme state to grow a fucking plant that's been grown for thousands of years by illiterate savages.

You're worst enemies are bugs, thieves, and greed. Nobody gives a fuck about your square meter stinkin' garden who have because you're too fucking lazy to get a job.

Agree 100%, I started my first couple grows in a illegal state, first grow was a total bust, second grow netted a few oz, and after that I was having pretty solid harvests for just a few plants.

It really does give you new perspective and appreciation for the plant. Have to say, at the time, it ended up being some of the best bud I'd smoked.

Honestly though, doing it your own only makes sense. The founders who touted the virtues of cannabis knew what was up.

the fuck are you talking about? to grow GOOD weed it's a 7 day a week job of hours of hard work, and sometimes you can't even trim on your own. get the fuck outta here, you've never grown a plant in your life.

It was his first time with no prior drug experience. You should settle the fuck down. People like you make the pot community look like a bunch of fucking degenerates...

a square meter garden can yield you 2 units every 2.5 months. That is a fuck ton of money for a lot of people even with a decent job, considering rent, bills, etc. I bet you live with mommy and daddy still.

It's not that hard once you have the basic down. I do a dry trim personally since they never seem to dry all at the same rate. Gives me time to take care of it before curing.

Are you one of those retards that think growing one species of plant is a career? I mean shit, if you think it's that fucking hard, you may as keep doing what you're doing, which is nothing.

Either grow for yourself or get a job in the industry, they'll show you how little work you've done. Fucking grow houses ten times the size of your home, now THAT'S work.

Oh boy.

Are you a moron? What do you think MOST farmers do? Listen to yourself bro.

Get a job in the industry? Dude you are fucking laughable you've NEVER grown. I am 100% certain.

Grow houses 10x the size of your home cannot be done on your own you stupid fuck and nobody growing like that is growing good weed. NO ONE.

I hate these little ass kids who think they know shit about weed and growing because they read shit online and watch videos.

Most growers make at least $100K a year. You think pheno hunting, plucking, watering, watching for mites, transplanting, etc. is NO work? I can hear your stupidity across the internet.

Also on dxm I was a spirit floating about 60feet above my dorm building , the entire thing was transparent and I was staring at my own body . Seriously almost think I died that night

Biochem student here, weed is not processed by dogs in the same manner and can have toxic side effects regardless of pesticides and additives. The first study you should read in on how it stunts bone growth in dogs and can be extremely painful for them later in life. You're fucking retards for thinking it's fine, our livers are much more complex.
You guys are so fucking cool, and you must be great friends when someone isn't comfortable under the influence of a hallucinogen. The kid didn't know what to expect and he got overloaded, way too fucking high, it happens to everyone at least once. You're about as cool for having a high tolerance as I would be for smoking a pack a day. Fucking faggots.
Only good advice in this thread.

you laugh but 1200 watts can pay off a mortgage.

Bruh, I've been in the general nursery business for a decade, and was growing pot before any of this shit was legalized. Spotting phenotypes and looking for mites is hardly work, and transplanting is fucking bitch shit. You think you've worked hard by doing something that a 16 year old with 6 free hours a day and an internet connection can do? There are grows the size of Wal-Marts, on and off the grid, and you probably haven't seen them because you're a snide cunt who thinks he knows shit about shit. The hard fact is that this shit is an industry now, and there are a fuckton of different branch fields you can get into, but keep acting like all you're bullshit is amounting to 100k

Douche undergrad here who has never given his dogs weed and reads questionable studies.

shut the fuck up college boy.

the dude took his friends stuff and didn't research anything and probably took or insisted he eat that much. either way he should've dealt with it like everyone else when they get really high.

>spotting phenotypes is hardly work

you grew mids at best

Dude thinks Walmart grows are the real shit putting out the good dankies.

I am fucking dead yall hahahahahaahahahahah

To make 100k you'd have to harvest at least 30-40 pounds a year. Nobody is buying 5k pounds anymore.

You little shitposters do not grow 40 pounds a year.

>mids
>spotting phenotypes is anything but being attentive
Spotted the retard.
>I gave my dogs weed and saw the effects so I know what's up
>college boy
You are just a fountain of reason here, you sure did make a decent point by saying that studies by medical professionals are "questionable" in the face of such damning contrary evidence such as, "well I gave my dog some pot and he seemed pretty happy". My dog once ate a brillo pad, that doesn't mean you should feed your dogs steel wool you fuckass.
>research anything
Sounds familiar...
>should have dealt with it like everyone else
Not to get too gay here, but not everyone is the same. Maybe his receptiveness to dopamine is much different than the average smoker, maybe his adrenal system produces more or less, maybe his spatial reasoning is off from a few points from yours. There's a myriad of reasons why he probably had the reaction he did and none of them amount to him being a pussy. Disregard everything I've said, though, because you're a fucking badass and take 2 gram bong rips bro.

ROFL.

You know you can hit 2 - 3+ units a 750 Gavita if you grow right, correct?

No you don't. Now you're learning a thing or two about growing.

You also forgot about all the shit that gets processed into concentrates.

rofl these kids who come online and read and think they know it all.

Even if you took all the trim and make Hash oil, you'd still need a good 25 lbs. That's a lot fucking weed, that will harvest twice a year tops.

The good growers leave their parents alone. The bad growers chop down everything.

You're incredibly retarded if you think it does zero damage to dogs

A good cut is not sold less than $10,000 because it's worth that amount of work.

The cookies cuts were sold for over $50,000.

>dankies
>dead
Spotted the faggot. You know that marijuana causes a slow down to your hormones and regulation, often leading to lower testosterone in males? Looks like being a lil bitch is going well for you, smoking that fire ass weed you got from the store huh?

it's because you feed your dogs shit and you've never grown or fed them yourself.

i get my fire from the wall on the other side of me player

I live in fucking Florida, I have insects to deal with, not lights.

>"friends"
no

If you know it you don't speak it homeboy.
I don't understand where that fits in to the argument aside from stating that growers do indeed make 100k a year, which I never refuted.

16 y/o fag

Now I know why Florida is covered in boof.

You know our outdoor gets sold for $1500 - $2000 a unit in California?

Be jealous.

>be jealous
Bruh you live in Cucknafornia hahaha have fun with your AIDS.

Vet here, not toxic to dogs at all. They have more cannabinoid receptors than an other mammal that's been tested. But the chocolate in a brownie is definitely toxic to them.

yeah have fun with your russet mites than you don't know how to get rid of rofl

you think pheno hunting is easy. it's not. if you think it is you're a moron. it's time consuming and costly and not any idiot can do it successfully because most people like yourself don't know dick about weed.

Having fun paying rent?

Florida has the fire man. The Crypt weed lmfao

seeing hopheads insult each other with their low intensity burns is funny as fuck.

rofl.

tell that to these students feeding their dogs Eagle 20, Forbid 4F, and Avid. They probably smoke those themselves.

You're a receptionist at the vet office shut the fuck up, they have more cannibinoid receptors in the brain, yes, but edibles do not go straight to the blood-brain barrier. If you had any concept of biology you wouldn't have made such a dumbfuck statement. Mice are more receptive to heroin but it still fuckin kills em.

You're in such a hurry to cover the water bill you can't even grow from seed.

so like you see someone od'ing and you roast the person for being a "pussy". shit was ca$h huh

So let me get this straight... They remembered you're unable to handle mild drugs and warn you. After not heeding the warning you begin to freak out and they let you leave instead of babysitting you. Yeah, you are a bad friend. I knew people like you. Notice how I used the past tense form of acknowledgement? That's because people like you are needy, self centered, uncouth, and all around beta. You sir, need to look in the mirror. You're a waste of space and the perfect example of the decay of modern society.

florida's got straight boof. joke concentrates for the most part.

how do you know whether i'm renting or buying?? where did that come up?

wat?

>using OD and weed in the same sentence

gay

>it's not
Yeah, it is time consuming, but you're the real moron for thinking it's costly and difficult. This is what happens when you don't have a background in botany and just got into it because you think weed is the next cure for the plague. Get back to me after describing the differences between the Nepenthes genus and reading a couple of Bose's works. I bet you have your own strain of White Widow, don't you big boy?
>russet mites
Try dealing with pit scale and thrips, maybe I'll send you a recipe for your babby hort problems. I bet you nuke your soil at the sight of springtails.

OP far left. You fat fuck.

this

You can actually OD with weed pretty easily, you're a cocksucking faggot if you didn't know that much.

You can't handle scales and thrips? Oh my goodness. Stop growing outside.

Yeah planting at least 200 seeds and cross breeding generation of generation and killing out bad traits and actually going places to find these is not difficult or costly. Tell me more.

But my asshole was packed so tight of the stuff. That's how you do it right? Rectal inhalation?

This is the gayest thing I have ever read.

Your asshole whistles when you walk, we all know.

>>don't do drugs at all, wanted to see how it felt like tho
I'm not gay but I let dude fuck my ass, wanted to see how it felt tho.
Faggot

>he thinks he's killing out bad traits
aaaand on your left you will spot the common retard.
>planting 200 seeds
Boohoo your fingies must hurt after all those 6 inch pots, or let me guess, you start them on 4's just to be safe with your soil density?
>looking for genetic markers on a plant species that openly displays sure is hard
Gee whiz it must be hard with those big ol prescription glasses.

>don't do drugs at all, wanted to see how it felt like tho
>friend doesn't warm me about the potential side effects
Fuck that. If you're not capable of researching the first drug you ever took for fucking 10 minutes to learn the side effects you're a fucking idiot and blaming your friend who gave you a fucking brownie because you were ignorant isn't really reasonable, would you agree?

*absorption

Your heart can feel like its going very fast but in reality its only going as fast as it would if you were going for a light jog. It can feel like its going faster because you're anxious.

Still not good friend or they are very inexperienced with drugs. When someone (bad)trips you don't let them run alone in public. Never do hallucinogens with your "friends".

>anxiety does not trigger a natural reaction that raises your heart rate
>a high bpm while not exerting yourself is not dangerous
>anxiety under the effects of a hallucinogen that inhibits motor and chemical functions of the body is like a light job
>I have a high tolerance for weed and anyone who doesn't is a pussy
Isn't it nice when somebody who actually studied biology past 9th grade comes into a thread to shit on you?

No, I smoked it through my asshole. I know what I said. Fucking noob, absorption. Hah!

I already did insane amount of weed and other drugs. After 7 years i got in a few months anxiety attacks from weed which got each time worser. I have an friend tripping balls from 6 pills dxm. I can take 15 pills and i'm less high. I have an friend 60 lbs more and half foot taller drinking 7,8 beers and he starts destroying the whole club while i am moderate drunk.

Srsly those generalizations suck. It's a thing of your brain how you react to different substances.

How is half a brownie a hallucinogen?

THC is a hallucinogen by nature, good brownies have a few grams in them, and your liver actually processes THC much differently than smoking it. You can have full blown audio-visual hallucinations if you ingest more than a few grams at a time. Again, this is based on your tolerance. Technically cocaine isn't that bad for you, and I can face a gram without dying, but if you tried it would kill you.

I've never done any drugs but a buddy is going to Colorado and is bringing me and my wife back some edibles.

Q1) I have some stuffy wife can never know about. Does weed make one loose-lipped?

Q2) We are getting high to experience stoned sex. Any tips for first timers?

yeah this is why you smoke boof florida has a bunch of mixed phenos in their bags and unstable genetics. Has no idea it takes years to breed good genetics into seeds and it takes a lot of money and time to hunt them out.

Florida represent that BOOF

1. No it doesn't make you loose-lipped per say but you may become more honest with yourself/wife and let some shit out.

2. I'm a male, my partner doesn't smoke. When it comes to sex though MJ makes me last longer vs if I hadn't smoked. So if I want to last awhile I smoke and if I want a regularly timed session then I won't. That simple. You should probably do it before you go for sex but fuck it just do it.

OP is a pussy