Reply with your strangest kinks / fetishes. Post a pic related. Mine is blindfolded sex and bdsm

Reply with your strangest kinks / fetishes. Post a pic related. Mine is blindfolded sex and bdsm.

Getting pissed on

Idk how strange it is, but I love everything to do with pantyhose. Mostly involving women wearing them, sometimes I Wesr them under my normal clothes. I’m not a trap or a fag though

rape roleplay is nice too. and no, I would not rape a women in real life, that shits horrible.

>faggy trap detected

making a girl ask permission before she cums

In public
Its not too strange but anything in public drives me crazy, the thought that we could be caught at any moment gives me a rush.

I want to be a living fuck toy. Stay at home, clean and cook, and whenever my owner comes home he can do whatever he wants with me, because I know he loves me and wants to take care of me. The idea of someone controlling every aspect of my sexual (and actual) life is very enticing.

ohh, interesting. I'd be willing to try that tbh.

Getting beaten up with a rifle butt and then having the muzzle shoved down my anus

my kink is kinkshaming. ur all disgusting, subhuman faggots

thanks, mine is getting kinkshamed

Are you a trap?

Tried that for a while with a girl. It's fun, but hard to hit the right balance where they're subservient enough to be a live in fuckslave but not to the point you stop caring about them.

Definitely worth doing though.

I love being spanked

Anal pissing

watching chicks get used like fucking crazy, gangbang creampied by 10's - 100's of men at a time, or the thought of them being nothing more than a baby factory. really gets my blood pumping for some reason

No, female.

It's the dream kek

I want to see a woman poop (but not do anything with it. That's unsanitary as fuck) in a toilet.

I want one to poop directly in my mouth

Chastity, crossdressing, bdsm

dirty panties

My biggest kink is sucking my cock while women watch. It's fun on omegle when there are a group of women and they just lose their shit seeing it. Some get repulsed by it, others want to see it really bad. I've had a few times when they'll cum with me or just generally encourage me. It's the hottest thing when they are really into it and can just see their mouths drop open and start showing off too. Probably most just think it's funny more than anything I would say. I also finally found a domme who is into it just as much as me and we cam together almost every weekend.