Your girlfriend changes her profile picture from you two to this

>Your girlfriend changes her profile picture from you two to this...
What do you do?

Fuck both of them, at the same time. Show that bitch some dominance

Nothing.
The dude is creepy as shit and she was just having a laugh.

Stop being a faggot

Change your profile picture to hitler.jpg

This.

Kick that bitch to the curb.
With no explanation.
There's always food around the corner, OP.

I'd have a good chuckle. I'd also be excited, because it would imply she might be ready to move toward a more swinger/poly type relationship.

Get a life.

Cuck

hit the gym

Get tighty whitey underwears and steal a hat from a cosplay country bar faggot.
Win back your love.

Change my profile picture to me fucking her friend.

>looks like some dude at a gay pride parade
>great picture of gf; nice genuine smile

a) try not to be so insecure, I know it can be hard with a hot gf (my ex worked a strip club for a night to piss me off - it worked)

b) talk to her about it. bring it up in a way that makes it seem like you think its not a big deal at all. Even better, wait a few weeks, take her on a nice date, and then get some passing stranger to take a nice picture of the two of you, and suggest that she make it her profile picture.

I don't think there's anything underhanded or sneaky going on here bro, but it is a woman that we're talking about so the best way to deal with it is to confront it directly. Don't make up a story in your head because it is almost always wrong and almost always worse than you think it is, and the resentment and trust issues you build from that kind of mental activity does lead to real issues down the line.

actually, as I think about this and the other shit that my ex did to make me mad, she might be trying to make you mad.

Is she emotionally and physically needy? Does she believe (in that uniquely female way) that you've slighted, ignored, or otherwise hurt her ego?

Get her some roses.

Get her roses even if you don't think you did anything wrong. If you did something wrong in her eyes, its better just to let her believe that you're genuinely sorry because then you get your dick sucked instead of that petty shit to make you mad.

Ask her why she was using a massive faggot as a taxi service

Post a picture of it on Sup Forums .
Ask what to do.
???????
Profit
Suck Cock

Exactly.....but just in case ask her to please wash her jeans because I'm sure the right buttocks region was wet

Haaaaaaa! Bastard

Wtf is it just me or is captcha nowadays trying to see just how fucking good we are at deciphering street names in pictures taken with 1999 cell phones

Be glad I don't have a girlfriend so I don't have to endure these shit tests anymore where she tries to make me jealous.

The moment when.....dropping him to his face wasnt part of the game

Dumb fucks

Go to times square beat that cowboy bitch to death

Stop being an insecure faggot, thats how i lost the best thing i had going for me. Be logical, for example here the guy is a shitty staple of nyc, she's coming back to fuck YOU at night not his dumbass. Learned the difficult way to get over my stupid shit. My immature ass lost what could have been my wife, my almost immediate replacement has been with her for over 15 years now..... I'm....a dumbass

You and I have different stories. I didn't lose my bitch because of insecurity on my part, she never fucking loved me and was just using me as a meal ticket.
Fuck women.

Hes a mascot type dude known in new york

Don't be such a faggot op

You're an idiot. You think you've got it all figured out, and soon you'll find out what everyone else already knows.

I took the picture. I know exactly what she did and exactly where I put my cock later that night.

Zero fucks.

It's just the naked cowboy or whatever

I live in Texas so if she's starting something with a Times Square 'entertainer' then that's more of her issue, what with the long-distance.

In fact, now that I think about it, I'd probably be cucking this dude, fucking my geographically proximate gf while she spends hours on the phone with him yammering on about all her bullshit.

Where do I sign up?

Bingo! Women don't know how to love. They know how to take though.

what, that women are manipulative cunts?
what wisdom am I missing out on?

Oh i learned about those bitches quickly, after the one i was talking about, after the second i take no shit from nobody, the moment you realize its one sided....kick the bitch.....to the curb

Relax, it's just the Naked Cowboy. He's been doing that shit for years.

My mum got a photo with him in 2003 in a trip to New York. It doesn't mean shit you pussy.

let him fuck her

Subtly encourage such behaviour whilst gradually being a low level duck to her until she does something that can be deemed as unfaithful then use it as an excuse to dump her fat ugly arse and get an upgrade whilst outwardly claiming the moral high ground because she is a slut when really I have grown bored of her and lost attraction to her because of weight gain and General woman bullshit nagging and emotional retardation and i never loved her in the first place but now we have bought furniture and my family likes her and she is such a moronic crytard but lacking any discernable negative traits that others would agree with me is a justifiable excuse to delete her from my life

Dump her for taking a pic with a Trump supporter

why try to "win back" an unloyal thirsty bitch

faggot cuck spotted