In heaven right now

In heaven right now

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkcherry.ca/cock-rings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mmm can we see your slimey spunk ?

Does it feel better or similar to actual pussy?

show us your cum

that thing looks like its pretty tight

So not OP, but I found this random dude on craigslist (inb4 fag, I know), and fucked his a few times. We did it a few times DP style, and I did it a few times alone.

They're pretty weird tbh, you can increase suction on them, and it makes them WAY tighter than any pussy I've fucked, I came buckets in like under a minute, and it usually takes me at least 5 to 10 minutes with real pussy.

so wait you each fucked one end of a fleshlight?

Nah, I would stick my cock into it, and then he would mash his in with it. Usually he would be laying down on his bed, and I would be standing so our cocks would be bottom to bottom.

It's tough to do if you keep the plastic sleeve on, but with just the fleshy insert it's not that hard.

We were both pretty long, but not super girthy, so it was a tight fit but not impossible.

what is this blue thing caging his stuff

thats kind of hot...did you guys nut into it together? I was thinking fucking it tip to tip and squiring into each other

A cock ring you newfag

ring

It just came in today its really nice it gets you off quick with the vibrations. Con its a bitch to clean

just let it dry :)

well if knowing about cuck shit makes me a new fag then whatever

Yeah, he was way more used to it (I only fucked it maybe 9 times, 3 of them together), so I always came first. But I have the blessed ability to stay hard after I cum most times, so he'd take over and keep fucking it with my cock and cum still in it. Felt super good, got me rock hard.

I'm not even 100% gay, I had a gf for the entire time that was going on, and I love pussy like no one else, but that shit got me rock hard.

Fuckin checkā€™d

Oh shiet quadz

This is the problem the back is sealed so it makes it harder to get stuff out of it. But real shit i would recommend, because you can just leave it on with the vibrations after you come shits cash yo

A cock ring may be used to prolong erection in order to provide pleasure beyond their own orgasm or simply because the wearer likes the particular sensation of tightness and extreme engorgement that wearing one provides. It can be worn as a sex toy, as genital jewelry, or simply for the appearance. Some men enjoy using cock rings for masturbation, as wearing of this sex toy contributes to better erection and delays orgasm for themselves, thus it intensifies orgasmic sensations. Also, vibrating cock rings deliver a great range of very pleasurable vibrations that enhance enjoyment for the wearer and their partner.

would he just sit and watch you fuck it?

If we weren't fucking it together he would, occasionally I'd let him jerk it for me because he always asked if he could.

I ended up stopping because every time I'd go over there, he'd try to get me fucked up, and convince me to fuck him, and that was kind of off putting.

Crap, I was really hoping I wouldn't need one of those in heaven.

I'm heaven right now

thats craigslist for you

When did u realize u were a faggot? I jerk off to traps but dont wanna follow your path

wearing a metal one

So I don't think I'm full fag, I still definitely prefer pussy or even a chick to anyyy dude. I would consider myself more of just a sexual deviant. I know that sounds like "wait guys, I'm not a fag", but given the choice between a dude and a girl, I'd pick the girl every time.

Brutal honesty here...whenever I do shit like that on craigslist, it's because I can't conveniently get laid...

But I did become more liberal with what I was willing to do by jerking it to traps. So you better watch out bro.

That has to feel amazing with your cock head so engorged

You named that thing 'heaven'?

Feels good

ugh make a kik already I love your cock

I have discord

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get these 3 in particular? I've been looking for some decent cock rings.

Where can i buy one?

bought them from pinkcherry.ca for about $20 for all 3

Try shoving it in your ass to stimulate your prostate.

here is a link - pinkcherry.ca/cock-rings

I am Canadian btw

>t. filthy degenerate
Fuck off, you pointless NEET

jesus what is your discord im in love with that cock

BrockSamsonXD#7927

What's the brand of your flashlight?

Fleshlight brand with the Stoya sleeve, I also have the Heavenly sleeve and the Speed Bump Stamina trainer sleeve

damn thats the most eloquent way of talking about cockrings while posting pictures of you're own junk in the history of time
colour me impressed

Thanks.
I recently got a Vive.
Gonna finally say goodbye to real women for good.