This niceguy^tm online has been obsessing over me. He thinks I live in Minnesota for some reason. He is super needy...

This niceguy^tm online has been obsessing over me. He thinks I live in Minnesota for some reason. He is super needy. Lately he has been hinting about going to MN for "school" but he is on the fence. I suspect he really just wants me. It is pretty obvious the move would be for me. Now, I don't even live in MN.

Should I say "yes, I would meet you" or what?

If I got this loser to move across the country (he is currently in Florida) I don't know if it would be funny or sad.

You should sort your fucking bank. There are bank tabs for organizing all that junk.

T-that's my /fa/ tab. It IS organized....isn't it?

Oh, I see the scroll bars now. Anyway, just tell him you're not interested. Moving is expensive, don't be a bitch.

I am already leading him on :^)

Ask for pics, verify if he has a fedora; if so, then yes, he's a certified gentleman^tm

Well the issue with that is, If i ask for pics of him he will ask for pics of me and obsess over it. He is already annoying me constantly for my snapchat name after I mentioned it

so? use some random girls pics off facebook. send that to him and lets see what the spergberg looks like.

Mm yes I see. You could just send pics of any random girl, though, unless he's gud enough to want to reverse image check... but then again you could just pull a shitload off of FB

Hm I am pretty sure he wouldn't think to reverse image search, but I would hate to get caught or run out of content.

Ill just ask for a picture fuck it why not.

You're talking with him rn? Or does he just normally reply in .027 seconds anyways

Also, what if he browses Sup Forums lmao

So we talk on steam chat. Even when he is offline and I msg him, he will immediately reply because of mobile updates. I can go days ignoring him and he will msg me back immediately.

I highly doubt he Sup Forumsrowses. I linked him to a fucked up dick thread and he freaked out.

Or just tell him he's clingy and no self-respecting female likes that. You know, doing him a favor before he's balls deep in beta life and settling down with a carousel rider 15 years from now. You know, not be a bigger degenerate than him. Also posting his shit here can get him doxxed. you really want to dedicate your time to ruining a losers life? his life is already shit and you're just preying on the lowest hanging fruit.

But hey your choice

why bother honestly, like if the dude annoys you, tell him you're annoyed by him and to lay off, if he doesnt, block him. like did the guy do anything particularly bad to deserve this, or do you just get some sort of kick out of it? genuinely wondering

No because I am not that fucking stupid and some details have been changed. Jesus, I'm not new to this.

I've already tried being mean and honest with him, but he wont go away.

its the internet dude just use the block button lol

This is more fun

What's that item in the bottom right that resembles the US flag?

>Jesus, I'm not new to this
already backtracking. don't even try to exonerate yourself now lol.

>I've already tried being mean and honest with him, but he wont go away.
oh please. don't try and be the victim now. 'mean and honest' is ambiguous. straight up tell him to go away and leave you alone. remove him on any program or game or whatever. you know the drill

and if you really have to, use that little block feature that's in literally every social program and app available.

you really think posting his shit is going to have him leave you alone? also, how exactly in your mind is that supposed to solve anything.. if he doesn't know in the first place?

and let's say he does find the thread or someone dox's him, etc.. you're adding fuel to the fire

tl;dr: you're being a cunt. you know it. and you're blaming anyone else but yourself. grow up. you sound far more toxic than this dude.

his problem is that he lacks social skills and probably testosterone. but you're choosing to be a piece of shit. understand the dichotomy?

This was a July 4th event on the private Sup Forumsscape server
found here

Yeah but you're just being a bitch. He's just a desperate beta and probably doesn't know better ??

Tell him to move to MN, then tell him to meet you at a public place (like a mall or school). Give him a generic description of what you look like and tell him you have a thing for stranger danger. Say that you'll act like you don't know him when you do meet up, because its more exciting that way.

Keep an eye on the news for the area you say you'll meet him in and watch him get arrested for meeting up with a random underaged grill.

The goal in posting this wasn't to get him to leave me alone, it was to share the hilarity in ruining some dudes life. And i've not blamed anyone

10/10 on getting me to reply

tbh this just feels like low qual attention bait. if not, and you are just the kinda person who enjoys hurting people/wasting their time & money, then i hope nothing but for the best for you in the future and i pity you deeply for whatever happened to you to make you reach this point.

i dont usually defend internet niceguys and i usually dont get along/care for any of them, but convincing someone to move out to somewhere to attend a college they might not even really want to go and practically waste a ton of their money just so you can laugh and then tell your internet friends about it.

seriously. this is just sad.

Damn that is a good idea but MN is a bit of a drive for me. That sounds really fun. He says the move would be next school semester so I have some time to plan .

then tell your internet friends about is pretty sad.*
dunno how i managed to butcher that one lul

also see and

jesus fucking christ i didnt even click the right replies. im fucking smashed gonna go to bed night this dude/chick is a cunt lul

lol fucking normie. sorry, this is a sociopaths only board.